Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Are they really "independent"  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Wounded Punter

There are 2 new members on AW
External Link/Members Only  and     External Link/Members Only
What a coincidence that their profiles read the same
WP

Offline madeinwales56

There are 2 new members on AW
External Link/Members Only  and     External Link/Members Only
What a coincidence that their profiles read the same
WP

Well, that's one of them and this post should be in South East regional board.

Offline The_Don

Are they really "independent"

unless know what a W/G is doing 24/7, you can't truly know if they are!

Offline tantric talents

In most cases unlikely as there is normally a Sergei lurking somewhere but there are certainly some exceptions.

mikexxlong

I think very few WGs are truly independent

Most will have a connection with a company, parlour or pimp that will have full or partly control,
even just a supposed friend who helps them or group of prossies who all work together

But somewhere there will be outside influence at play even if the WG doesn’t fully realise it.
Far too much money to be made out of prostitution always someone or something wanting to profit one way or another

Offline smiths

unless know what a W/G is doing 24/7, you can't truly know if they are!

Absolutely right. :thumbsup: My totally unprovable view is few WGs are really Independent but most choose to work for a pimp.

Offline MintRoyale

..even just a supposed friend who helps them or group of prossies who all work together...

I think this too. I knew a girl who had a place rented a place from an "ex client", a 2nd home used to bring in some income. She paid only the mortgage and he knowingly knew what happened in the house so wouldn't be bothered with any complaints from neighbours if there were any

Offline Sonny Crockett

Most likely they're part of a shifty EE group. The sort that treat punters like shit and with disrespect, take their money and give a crap service.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 04:45:31 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Offline Horizontal pleasures

this post should be in South East regional board.

nope
Herts is in East of England. I did not invent these regions, it is just a convention that AW uses. But the question is a general one and could apply in any region.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 05:11:03 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline tantric talents

nope
Herts is in East of England. I did not invent these regions, it is just a convention that AW uses. But the question is a general one and could apply in any region.
Yes I have often wondered about aw's curious convention. Herts is just spitting distance out of London after all.
Shame no one seems to use the old Home Counties classification any more