Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VIVA ST  (Read 1420 times)

Offline Spurt

Is the old saying if it looks to good to be true then it is, girls look stunning

willbred

Dodo

Is the old saying if it looks to good to be true then it is, girls look stunning
What normally happens is you see a cracker on Viva Street, make a booking, pay a visit then do a negative review on here  :crazy:

smithie1000

wonder if anyone has found a cracker on there and she was as it says??????

Offline Bumbuttass

My first booking with Pola & Samantha was via Vivastreet Adverts, it was during the time they worked at the Skyline Building near Tesco.... Probably the best Vivastreet findings ever.  If I recall I am quite sure that Pola even had a face pic on at that time.

They had a maid/pimp at that time who sounded really fit i recall

smithie1000

My first booking with Pola & Samantha was via Vivastreet Adverts, it was during the time they worked at the Skyline Building near Tesco.... Probably the best Vivastreet findings ever.  If I recall I am quite sure that Pola even had a face pic on at that time.

They had a maid/pimp at that time who sounded really fit i recall
We need a "like" button on here, who will ask admin, I cant, been a naughty boy just lately.......

Offline Bumbuttass

I'd do it but don't want to be guilty by association  :lol: :hi:

Offline tantric talents

Personally I would tineye everything. Sometimes you will come up lucky  :hi:

Offline Spurt

Anything of note, value on Viva St currently?

Offline fuddle

My best ever punt was from Vivastreet. High-risk obviously, but occasionally comes up with a winner. Do your homework - google the number, reverse image search the photos, etc. Be prepared to walk away.

Offline pbrown355

My current favourite is Amy hot, reviewed by me as Candy a while ago and picked from VS. Strange mix of no OWO,CIM but anal is available as an extra.
My reviews have mostly been VS and most of them were good for me. I am very careful about the photos picking what look like selfies and not too good to be true.