Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria.............  (Read 2776 times)

smithie1000

Wow just had 30 mins with 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

what a sexy lovely girl.
Will I go back - you bet I will

vw

Nice to hear I look forward to your review !

Offline Bumbuttass

Yes come on mate, if you're going to post a review then add a bit more to it  :hi:

vw

Yes come on mate, if you're going to post a review then add a bit more to it  :hi:

Imagine he confused UKP with AW !   :wackogirl:

The night with lil has gone to his head !

SEW15

I've got to be honest, this review has twisted my arm and pushed her right to the top of my hot list :-/

vw

I've got to be honest, this review has twisted my arm and pushed her right to the top of my hot list :-/
Was already on mine I love it at the hippodrome nut draining factory !  :thumbsup:

Just to help seems like some of the review was left elsewhere.  :D

should have said "fuck me" but I was so excited booking Victoria lol.  What a lovely 30 mins, she is sooo sexy.
Only problem I thought to myself,  Dodo's been here  :lol:
She does lovely eye contact all the way through  :wacko:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 03:16:42 pm by vw »

smithie1000

Wow just had 30 mins with 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

what a sexy lovely girl.
Will I go back - you bet I will

OK OK sorry.

Well first I don't know brum very well I always get lost around the little streets LOL.
So texted her this morning after reading a post about her and looking on AW. She texted back but I asked for her post code before I booked just in case I would get lost.....
She came right back and I looked on google maps and it looked really easy, so booked for 12.
Found it easy not far from that little Chinese island thing  :lol: parked up for a pound and walked down the street and text her.
She asked me to phone her which I did, she sounded sexy on the phone and gave me instructions to her apartment, if your mince pies are not too good take your glasses as the print on the door numbers is nearly illegible.
Anyway gets inside and she s really nice with a tight black dress on, she asked me to shower but I told her I had one an hour ago so she said ok please wash your hands?.
She went out so I stripped of and lay on the bed, she came in and started to lap dance and slowly took her dress off, what a lovely body and skin tone fantastic. More dancing and took her bra and thong off,  she slid up to me and kissed me all over, kissed me very passionately on the lips which are sooo smooth, I love that.  Licked my balls love that too then OWO which was fantastic quite deep too.  More kissing so no rush here then on with the rubber and gets on top. Tell you what if you don't cum at that point your gay  :lol: I finished off on top as I like to finish that way, she looks you in the eyes and anyone that I been with who does not do that I never go back.
So £70 30 mins that's cheap for that high standard, clean place, good coms.  I will deffo go back.
Got fucking lost on way home  :lol:

smithie1000

You will love her  :yahoo:

Offline Turtle Z

smithie1000

Fuck, she looks nice!
You will love her, she did have her hair tied back for work but she still is one of the best I have seen and her attitude to you is spot on.

Offline Turtle Z

She's just my type. Brunette with big tits and no graffiti!

22 though, I'd feel like a paedo.  :lol:

smithie1000

she got one on the bottom of her leg buts that the only one I seen which is good for me too.

SEW15

You will love her  :yahoo:

I might have to give her a call. She is definitely really sexy and she does foot worship which could seal the deal for me.

smithie1000

I might have to give her a call. She is definitely really sexy and she does foot worship which could seal the deal for me.
I am saving up again  :lol:

Offline Owwhatanight

Me too  :thumbsup:

Dodo

I am saving up again  :lol:
Told ya she would be worth your trip into Brum. I just love to see her in the gear she wears in her photo's.

smithie1000

Told ya she would be worth your trip into Brum. I just love to see her in the gear she wears in her photo's.
Dodo, its just her way, if you have tried the "R" and what they are like in/out. you go there and she works at it, just wow factor.

SEW15

Awesome girl, I've been to see her tonight  :kiss:

smithie1000

SEW15

Lovely aint she  :dance:

She was incredible really, everything about her was first class.
I'll do a review later.

smithie1000

She was incredible really, everything about her was first class.
I'll do a review later.
I know we cant fall in love with WG but she is very close LOL  :wackogirl:

vw

Someone did, her only post here was about him.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

I like the whole house, maybe become a Mormon and love them all  :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Man up

What's she like in the kissing department

SEW15

Someone did, her only post here was about him.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

I like the whole house, maybe become a Mormon and love them all  :crazy: :crazy:

I know she shares with Emily but who else is there??

SEW15

Amazing, I was greeted instantly with DFK and it was like it the whole time.

vw

I know she shares with Emily but who else is there??

Nicolexoxo to have reviewed them both, just not Victoria yet, that's one for my next holiday to Birmingham !

and maya@23 is also there and one other whose name eludes me !
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 07:25:38 pm by vw »

SEW15

Blimey.....there's a few then!!! Emily was there last night when I went round. I think they need to start duo's.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 07:38:09 pm by SEW15 »

vw

Blimey.....there's a few then!!! Emily was there last night when I went round. I think they need to start duo's.

Think they have in the past, usually when there is 3 in town.

smithie1000

Hey man up, read..................

smithie1000

+1

smithie1000

Hey your in love too ................. :rolleyes:

Offline fitasfuck

Nice review. Glad to hear you had a great punt OP.

She is a great girl who provides a fantastic time just like I had reviewed her previously.

smithie1000

Nice review. Glad to hear you had a great punt OP.

She is a great girl who provides a fantastic time just like I had reviewed her previously.
just wow  :dance: