Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My period came  (Read 2204 times)

Midlane

So you've got a booking. You allow plenty time. You drive, take a train, a tube and arrive at the place.

You check your punting phone and while you've been travelling, there's a message from the WG "can't make it, my period came, really sorry" or words to that effect.

How often is that genuine, if ever? Or how often does it really mean :

I can't be bothered today
My regular booked instead
I suddenly decided to do something else / go somewhere else today.

And more importantly, if it happens, does it mean a negative review?

Thanks

Offline cumtwice

This happens far too often and from my experience the girl always says 'I'm early by a week or at least a couple of days'

As you asked, Is it a genuine reason? I doubt it,

Offline maxxblue

Having a period is no bar for a WG to work - many use sponges so that they don't have to stop working when they have a period; for these WG's, it is an excuse when they cancel due to having their period.

Offline Sonny Crockett

As far as I am concerned periods are just a load of bollocks from the girl.

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider

What if it is genuine and she really does have her period ?
I've cancelled for that before I would hate to start a session knowing I have them to me that's very unprofessional .

Midlane

I've cancelled for that before I would hate to start a session knowing I have them to me that's very unprofessional .

That's why I'm asking. There's no way to be sure but bottom line is an arranged meet didn't happen. So is that neutral, negative or no review?

cockneybstrd

especially if the punter booked a TS.....................

For mr its a flip of the coin half the time its cos you have been bumped the other half it could be true... but i am a nice cunt so i like to give people the benefit of the doubt

Offline iluvebonys

agree with you on that...would rather wait ..hate the thought of cock with blood on it ..even a small amount

Offline Hertsgent

agree with you on that...would rather wait ..hate the thought of cock with blood on it ..even a small amount

Agree with this. Personally I'd try again before leaving feedback, or move on. And think of a plan B in the area if you try again possibly.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

I'm not a gynaecologist but this monthly event happens on a regular enough basis that the girl can plan her working days around it, or she can take pills to delay it should she wish.

It's just a sign that the girl is unreliable, and most likely an excuse because someone booked her for longer than you. I'd go with negative.

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
That's why I'm asking. There's no way to be sure but bottom line is an arranged meet didn't happen. So is that neutral, negative or no review?

If communication was great up until cancellation then it would be feedback only or a neutral imo :)
If she persists on the excuses then it's a negative :)

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
I'm not a gynaecologist but this monthly event happens on a regular enough basis that the girl can plan her working days around it, or she can take pills to delay it should she wish.

It's just a sign that the girl is unreliable, and most likely an excuse because someone booked her for longer than you. I'd go with negative.

I don't agree at all with this .
Why would any girl want to delay it ?
She is better off getting it out the way.
She could be changing her contraception that really plays havoc with your cycle or even having a cold and being run down can delay or make she period come early,we don't have set times that it's comes I don't think any girl can say oh it's coming at 8 o'clock in the morning on a Wednesday .

7x5

I suppose it would depend on how late the notice was. If it was a day or two in advance, fair enough. If it is when you are ready to knock on the door, that would be somewhat annoying.

Is it true? I don't know, but shit happens and it works both ways, so benefit of the doubt and no review from me, but perhaps make a mention of it after you meet.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:58:08 am by 7x5 »

Offline regular_guy

i think it's just an unfortunate event that happens.

I was halfway through a punt once when we changed position (lighting was dark) and i did wonder when i looked at my cock,  but with the condom on i wasn't sure.  anyway,  carried on,  and when i finished it was caked in blood.

she was so embarrassed and apologetic,  didn't bother me at all to be honest.  I have reviewed her,  but omitted that bit as i didn't think it was too relevant to the experience as i'm sure she was genuinely horrified.

Midlane

I suppose it would depend on how late the notice was. If it was a day or two in advance, fair enough. If it is when you are ready to knock on the door, that would be somewhat annoying.

Is it true? I don't know, but shit happens and it works both ways, so benefit of the doubt and no review from me, but perhaps make a mention of it after you meet.

The notice was half an hour before the booked time, and only after I'd sent a text to confirm arrival in the area.

Offline anyfucker

One of my regulars started her period during our session, I didn't notice it but she was attentive and said it had come on early.
It didn't bother me one bit and we went on for a second pop.
Afterwards she said she was going to cancel her remaining two appointments that day which was the last day of her tour.
I remember many years ago a civvie having a really heavy period, neither of us was bothered and all the towels and bed lined were covered in blood.
I'm sure the hotel staff have seen it all though.

Offline cueball

I've had punts cancelled by the lass coming on, if there's a bit of notice then no problem but if I'm sat in the car waiting for the text to come and knock on then that's different.

Like any cancellation, cancel with notice and I'm ok about it, cancel whilst I'm sat in the car outside and I'll be pissed.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 09:20:23 am by cueball »

seward

They use a myriad of excuses this is probably one you can't prove either way I've had texts after driving for nearly an hour then ghet a text  saying can we reduce the time of the booking suddenly got some thing come up then another text can we reschedule after agreeing to the booking and insisting you confirm at least 2 hours before the time you go through all their bollocks and they suddenly have something come think its called a regular.
We should all remember one vital fact most prossies are life long strangers to truth or honesty by virtue of what they do and the characters they are just read Saafe for full terms and conditions :lol:

Midlane

I've had punts cancelled by the lass coming on, if there's a bit of notice then no problem but if I'm sat in the car waiting for the text to come and knock on then that's different.

Like any cancellation, cancel with notice and I'm ok about it, cancel whilst I'm sat in the car outside and I'll be pissed.

I was in the car park. The car park was terrible. The plan B was rushed and not great.

All together now... That's why it's called punting.

oring123

Wg get no shows so
they return that to you
 when ever they wish
It there way of thinking thsts all
 .a simple not today
would affend you more i guess
or gone shopping
Hard luck  no dont fancey it today .

theGOAT

If you have confirmed a booking and have started travelling, then she cancels for this reason I think it justifies a Neg review. The chances of her period starting during the time you are travelling is almost zero.

Offline Stephan200210

I have been with one girl who came on while I was with her, and while we were "doing it". She was very apologetic, clearly surprised that  had happened and took 20 minutes or so to sort herself out. She extended the booking and finished me off with oral. But she did say she was going to have to call  her other bookings for that day to cancel - as she did not want to see clients on the first two days of her period. Clearly, some disappointed punters, who may well have started their journeys, but, at least in this case the "excuse" was valid. No doubt "I have just come on" is used as an excuse much more often than is justified - but at least in one case it was used properly.

seward

If you take enough excuses such as dog ate my home work by the law of averages you will find a prossie tells the truth this rarity should be cherished I have a set of hens teeth I found the day a prossie was honest with me :D

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
I was in the car park. The car park was terrible. The plan B was rushed and not great.

All together now... That's why it's called punting.

Ah ok I agree with you on that cancelling and you are their is terrible but she should have maybe offered you a great Bj kissing and said sorry I've just came on do you fancy that instead .
I've cancelled but it's been hrs before and offered this :)

Offline The_Don

If its used as an excuse to get out of a booking, its bad form.  I would prefer, not to have my times wasted in this way (IMO).

Most W/G know, there menstrual cycle and should consider taking time out when "there on" (this is professinal, IMO)

Some may offer this as a fetish (not some thing I would, agreeable or obliging take part in).

Some may use a sponge, to try and hide the fact.

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
If its used as an excuse to get out of a booking, its bad form.  I would prefer, not to have my times wasted in this way (IMO).

Most W/G know, there menstrual cycle and should consider taking time out when "there on" (this is professinal, IMO)

Some may offer this as a fetish (not some thing I would, agreeable or obliging take part in).

Some may use a sponge, to try and hide the fact.

Bad form ?
I'm not here for an argument :)
No really you don't understand a women's cycle :)
As I said in posts above it can get thrown off by the cold ,Illness a new form of pill a girl doesn't always have her period on the exact same week :)
Agreed bad form saying that the same day when they have already arrived and if you had read my other comment I would have offered things to make up for it .
It's only happened to me once but I can sympathise with the girls who don't bullshit .

seward

Bad form ?
I'm not here for an argument :)
As I said in posts above it can get thrown off by the cold ,Illness a new form of pill a girl doesn't always have her period on the exact same week :)
Agreed bad form saying that the same day when they have already arrived and if you had read my other comment I would have offered things to make up for it .
It's only happened to me once but I can sympathise with the girls who don't bullshit .

Yes I think we do get the idea that things can upset the natural cycle but it does seem to happen a tad
 conveniently when something better turns up as previous post "Hens Teeth" :D

Offline jlike

Had the reverse last week from a girl, 'I have come on my period, don't know if it would bother you or not'. As it was the 1st time I was going to see her I declined but said I would not be adverse to period play during future meets. Finally saw her this week and hopefully will be returning in the future, not especially for period play but should it come up again in the future would probably go for it.

Offline The_Don

Bad form ?

External Link/Members Only

I don't claim to, hence the

Most W/G know, there menstrual cycle

"Redemption for cancelling", is better IMO, (just like below, with my positive, review of elena11 )

I was going to do a negative review for elena11

But I remembered Sam post and this rings true in elena11 case  :thumbsup:

It often dumbfounds me that a girl would think cancelling at the last minute is acceptable without offering a solution. Some examples of solutions I think would help a WG covert a negative into a positive:

- Sorry to cancel, emergency/feeling ill. Can I offer you a booking tomorrow or at your convenience and I will happily discount £X for your troubles.
- Sorry to cancel, emergency/etc. Can I offer you a booking tomorrow or at your convenience and I will throw in anal/cim at no extra charge.
- Sorry to cancel, can I offer you an hours booking charged at my half hour rate to make up for it. I'm available tomorrow and all week until 8pm.

If a girl did that when cancelling I believe she would redeem herself and convert a potential negative into a positive. The positive would obviously come when she goes through with her promise as the closest available convenience for the punter. I'm assuming the cancellations took place on the day of the punt or when the punter was on his way. Any cancellations made before the day may be subject to a different process although a good WG would still offer to compensate the cancellation with some kind of offer.

If communication was great up until cancellation then it would be feedback only or a neutral imo :)

Its up to the punter, if they chose to leave any review(s) or feed back, at all. Positive, neutral or negative.

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider

I don't claim to, hence the

"Redemption for cancelling", is better IMO, (just like below, with my positive, review of elena11 )

Its up to the punter, if they chose to leave any review(s) or feed back, at all. Positive, neutral or negative.

Ok  ;)

Midlane

Well the purpose of the thread was to ascertain whether, under the circumstances described, a neutral, negative or no review was warranted.

However, because we are all human, with wildly differing opinions, I'm really no clearer on that. My gut feeling says no review required, that's life, move on.

mikexxlong

Most pro$$i£’s use the pill to control when they go on the blob or use a sponge to try and conceal when their on

Instead of taking time off for 3-4 days have their period & come back to work after would make more sense for them & the punter

But since most whores are greedy bitches or otherwise obliged to their scumbag pimps etc. & time is money, they whore during their cycle,
which can lead to messy encounters plus how about the punter who fancies a bit of RO :vomit:

I find it unacceptable they should really take time off but………  :dash:

Q. Who makes more money, a drug dealer or a prostitute?
 A. A prostitute, because she can always wash her crack, and sell it again!

vw

Odds on its bullshit prossie  excuse, should have messaged back and said I will just have a quick BJ instead as I'm nearly there, if she refuses that its confirmation she is lying and has bumped you or found something better to do !

Have found a few liars out that way in the past, never to be booked again.

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
Most pro$$i£’s use the pill to control when they go on the blob or use a sponge to try and conceal when their on

Instead of taking time off for 3-4 days have their period & come back to work after would make more sense for them & the punter

But since most whores are greedy bitches or otherwise obliged to their scumbag pimps etc. & time is money, they whore during their cycle,
which can lead to messy encounters plus how about the punter who fancies a bit of RO :vomit:

That's gives a new meaning to sponge bob square pants !

Offline Sonny Crockett

+10000

newforthisyear

Check if they offer period play, if they do then say "That's okay with me! I'll be there in 5"

Call her bluff

Offline Sonny Crockett

100% of the time the periods stuff is just bollocks and a cover story to ween out of bookings that they are not interested in doing.

Offline smiths

So you've got a booking. You allow plenty time. You drive, take a train, a tube and arrive at the place.

You check your punting phone and while you've been travelling, there's a message from the WG "can't make it, my period came, really sorry" or words to that effect.

How often is that genuine, if ever? Or how often does it really mean :

I can't be bothered today
My regular booked instead
I suddenly decided to do something else / go somewhere else today.

And more importantly, if it happens, does it mean a negative review?

Thanks

No idea how often its genuine but I no longer believe ANY excuses and have a zero tolerance policy so any cancellation once my booking is cancelled would result in a negative review.

Offline smiths

As I said it would be a negative review off me as I don't believe excuses given nowadays and under the review rules on here IF a WG accepts a booking but doesn't stick to it a review can be done so its entirely up to the punter to decide if to review and what rating to give.

Offline tantric talents

Of course truly professional girls don't have periods.
WHAT!! I hear you laughing as you roll on the floor.
If you - well the girls - are on the pill and simply don't stop taking them when the "break" time occurs, period just does not start. End of story  :hi:

Offline The_Don

Of course truly professional girls don't have periods.
WHAT!! I hear you laughing as you roll on the floor.
If you - well the girls - are on the pill and simply don't stop taking them when the "break" time occurs, period just does not start. End of story  :hi:

Prolonged use can or may be dangerous, Its up to the W/G if and how they wish use it, IMO

Advantages and disadvantages

Some advantages of the pill include:

it does not interrupt sex
    it usually makes your bleeds regular, lighter and less painful
    it reduces your risk of cancer of the ovaries, womb and colon
    it can reduce symptoms of PMS
    it can sometimes reduce acne
    it may protect against pelvic inflammatory disease
    it may reduce the risk of fibroids, ovarian cysts and non-cancerous breast disease

Some disadvantages of the pill include:

it can cause temporary side effects at first, such as headaches, nausea, breast tenderness and mood swings – if these do not go after a few months, it may help to change to a different pill
    it can increase your blood pressure
    it does not protect you against sexually transmitted infections
    breakthrough bleeding and spotting is common in the first few months of using the pill
    it has been linked to an increased risk of some serious health conditions, such as thrombosis (blood clots) and breast cancer

Offline tantric talents

Prolonged use can or may be dangerous, Its up to the W/G if and how they wish use it, IMO
Quite agree Don, like all things taken to or in excess.
I used to have a regular who used this trick frequently when she was working. She, fortunately for her appeared to suffer no side effects  :hi:
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:04:46 pm by tantric talents »

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
As I said it would be a negative review off me as I don't believe excuses given nowadays and under the review rules on here IF a WG accepts a booking but doesn't stick to it a review can be done so its entirely up to the punter to decide if to review and what rating to give.

I would love it if you turned up to a meeting and the girl was on and you get covered then she can say oh well I didn't cancel its the law not to lol :D

Before anyone jumps down my throat that was just banter :D

vw

I would love it if you turned up to a meeting and the girl was on and you get covered then she can say oh well I didn't cancel its the law not to lol :D

Lush, the only blood sports some of us can get since they banned the fox hunting !   :scare: :scare:

Offline AnthG

Why not give the guy the option? This way you are empowering the guy to say yes or no. And so it shows you have not double booked him.

The reason I say this is, My period has come on is as well known as 'I left my wallet in the car' as a euphamism for something else in this game. My period has come on means I have double booked and the other guy messaged me first.

I have had two girls use this excuse with me in my punting career. Both times I have said "that's ok, can we just keep the booking and we can just sit and chat in it instead" the girl still turned down the booking....Money for just chatting the entire time. Meaning its obvious she has double booked.

Other cases I have had bookings where the girl used a sponge and didn't tell me which was a shock feeling it as I honestly didn't know what it was the first time with the first girl.

When I have told other girls afterwards about those bookings. The girl has always laughed and said "she double booked you". It is very well known reason.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 08:33:41 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline smiths

A WG on her period shouldn't be working in the first place for that scenario to occur, problem is some are so greedy that they do work and don't tell punters, be that using sponges or whatever.

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
Why not give the guy the option? This way you are empowering the guy to say yes or no. And so it shows you have not double booked him.

The reason I say this is, My period has come on is as well known as 'I left my wallet in the car' as a euphamism for something else in this game. My period has come on means I have double booked and the other guy messaged me first.

I have had two girls use this excuse with me in my punting career. Both times I have said "that's ok, can we just keep the booking and we can just sit and chat in it instead" the girl still turned down the booking....Money for just chatting the entire time. Meaning its obvious she has double booked.

Other cases I have had bookings where the girl used a sponge and didn't tell me which was a shock feeling it as I honestly didn't know what it was the first time with the first girl.

When I have told other girls afterwards about those bookings. The girl has always laughed and said "she double booked you". It is very well known reason.

Ok every girl must be the lying :)
I wouldn't have took your money for a chat I would have invited you in for a cuppa and food :)

Offline Stickynicky69

• Service Provider
A WG on her period shouldn't be working in the first place for that scenario to occur, problem is some are so greedy that they do work and don't tell punters, be that using sponges or whatever.

Never done that sounds rank :)

Offline tantric talents

During my first marriage we used to bonk like rabbits all the time. Periods rarely halted the action.
In fact most women are at their horniest when they are menstruating!

jimbloom83

Wow guys, some of you really need to go back to biology classes. Yes it's a common excuse but it's also a common fact. You know though how say, the moon's phases are really precise date wise? Yeah well periods aren't as precise. Some of you need to check yourselves. Wow.