Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Xx+Jennifer+GFE (Barking IG11)  (Read 3086 times)

9 review(s) for Xx Jennifer GFE (8 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
26 review(s) for JennyXJenny (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I like to thank those that reviewed Jennifer before :hi:

Services:
FK
Kissing
OWO
CIM
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Price: £100 per hour

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid and grot). Her English is fair to good but she had difficulty understanding some words.

Location: Flat in a new complex on side road. Small bedroom with a clean double bed and an on-suite.
Easy parking in near by supermarket, allow 10 min walking time.
Permit zones, around times = Mon-Sat 08:30 - 21:00, up-to 1 hour free parking but no return with in 2. Thus the supermarket is the better option.
Tube = Barkingside 10+ mins away.

Would I visit again: yes (if I don't mucked around)

Pictures: Its her and are fair.

The girl: Mid-long blond hair, size 6-8, 5.5, mid 20's, real tits (A/B cup), she in good shape, with a nice body and ok looking.

Plus + No clock watching. Good attitude and ok service.

Negative - The maid, is grot, I called to confirm a few details. Then I booked and asked for the postcode, to be text to me. 30 Min later, no text and I had to ask for it again  :thumbsdown:
Once at the location I text and called her but I had no reply. I was about walk. After 15+ min, with out a reply but then she text me the final details. Jennifer stated, I had been the first punter of the day, and the maid isn't great.

I will add

She can get a little vocal during (and seemed to enjoy), Penetration (Protected) alot.

Below is a current pictures External Link/Members Only  and a profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

ramrodronnie

Services:
FK
Kissing
OWO
CIM
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

Comm's: Via phone calls and text's (maid and grot). Her English is fair to good but she had difficulty understanding some words.

Location: Flat in a new complex on side road. Small bedroom with a clean double bed and an on-suite.
Permit zones, around times = Mon-Sat 08:30 - 21:00, up-to 1 hour free parking but no return with in 2. Thus the supermarket is the better option.

The girl: Mid-long blond hair, size 6-8, 5.5, mid 20's, real tits (A/B cup), she in good shape, with a nice body and ok looking.

Negative - The maid, is grot, I called to confirm a few details. Then I booked and asked for the postcode, to be text to me. 30 Min later, no text and I had to ask for it again  :thumbsdown:
Once at the location I text and called her but I had no reply. I was about walk. After 15+ min, with out a reply but then she text me the final details. Jennifer stated, I had been the first punter of the day, and the maid isn't great.

I will add

She can get a little vocal during (and seemed to enjoy), Penetration (Protected) alot.

Thanks for the Review The_Don. Pleased you had a good punt. I've got Jennifer on my HL, so it's good to read Reviews on her. You say Penetration (Protected) a lot. Does that mean a lot of penetration? Or a lot of protection?  :hi:

Offline Nagilum

The maid must be a new thing, but that is good to know for the future.

Glad you had fun, may need to revist soon  :hi:

Offline brushhand811

The "maid" maybe Patricia helping out,  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84201.msg1037385#msg1037385 who I saw in the room with the en-suite. Have they got a plumber in to fix the sink yet?

Better room than the small one I saw Jennifer in.

2 good girls, good that we have identified an oasis in the desert of Barking!

Offline The_Don

Glad you had fun

Yes, thanks for your review  :thumbsup:

The maid must be a new thing, but that is good to know for the future.

The feed back we add, via reviews and or posts. About a W/G including, her over all level of service (comms being part of that) as well as her attitude. May be beneficial, to punters, that share via UKP (all good IMO)  :thumbsup:

The "maid" maybe Patricia helping out,  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84201.msg1037385#msg1037385 who I saw in the room with the en-suite. Have they got a plumber in to fix the sink yet?

Better room than the small one I saw Jennifer in.

2 good girls, good that we have identified an oasis in the desert of Barking!

The sink was working, in the room I used.

Patricia, profile is currently being accessed from Poland, with no phone number. I didn't see her in passing, with in the flat!

Offline brushhand811

The sink wasn't draining, so I made a small (very small) joke about Polish plumbers.

She obviously got one on the job double quick :D

Offline Nagilum

Yes, thanks for your review  :thumbsup:

Glad to return the favour, I have benefited from your advice and reviews countless times  :hi:

brolin_76

i called her but dont know it was her or maid but friendly on phone but she was busy the time slot i wanted. :dash: have to try next week. she looks great. :) :thumbsup:

brolin_76

saw her today. very positive. reviewing soon. :cool: :cool:

Offline Nagilum

ramrodronnie

saw her today. very positive. reviewing soon. :cool: :cool:

Nice one brolin_76. I look forward to reading your Review mate.  :thumbsup:

Offline dieseldriver

Sure you got the station correct? IG11 is Barking. Barking station, district line & C2C nearest with the same postcode

Offline brownie

lol thats a typo i saw her last week parked in barking tescos car 5-10 minute walk from there.

£70 30mins  fk owo and cim = magic

ramrodronnie

Services:
FK
Kissing
OWO
CIM
Hand job
Penetration (Protected)

I will add

Thanks for the good Review The_Don. I have got Jennifer Hot Listed. So your Review amongst others are always very welcome.  :thumbsup:

Offline The_Don

Sure you got the station correct? IG11 is Barking. Barking station, district line & C2C nearest with the same postcode

External Link/Members Only Is the stations post code and yes it should be barking, not as below

« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 06:44:11 pm by The_Don »