Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fabulous. Bored at home xxx of Stevenage  (Read 7069 times)

1 review(s) for Bored at home xxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bored at home xxx. Said she is called Fabulous.

So that is what I did, I bored her at her home ….

The usual email and text messages to arange a meeting which went very smoothly, we did not speak until I was at her door. A modest clean house. Parking simple on street. I greeted her with the dosh and some raspberries which she said was her favourite fruit. Nice one.

She was wearing street clothes as had just taken kids to school but more exciting body huggers underneath.

She is lovely. Soft feminine features, long ringlets of dark hair, huge bosoms over a large soft tummy and thighs but trim ankles, pleasant bubbly laughter and smiles, a happy lady with a positive refreshing attitude to her body and mine, and to life.

We kissed and we kissed for a long time, she is good at that and I like it. I kissed her huge breasts and fingered her for ages, and she stroked mister happy for ages and then I went down on her until she wriggled with delight. She then went down on me with great skill, and then a surprise. after adding a condom she opened another little sachet and slipped on a teeny weeny vibrator on a strap round the base of mister happy, which tingled me and once inside it tingled her. Wierd but effective as condoms usually stop me in my tracks. This thing slowed me down and tingled her and me in the right place so she rode cowgirl me for ages and ages and I nuzzled her boobs. We both came noisily and we carried on cuddling.

£100 for an hour and we used up all the hour nicely. Great time was had by all. I think geography is on our side and I shall return. I must find out what that little vibrator is.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 04:01:30 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Wayang

£100 for an hour and we used up all the hour nicely. Great time was had by all. I think geography is on our side and I shall return. I must find out what that little vibrator is.

Made by Durex; available at Boots for about £5.  It is a cock ring with a little vibrator on top which rubs on her clot.

James999

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
She was wearing street clothes as had just taken kids to school but more exciting body huggers underneath.

Were they her grandkids or does she walk other peoples kids to school to top up her income ? She looks around 50 so is unlikely to have young children herself  :hi:

Were they her grandkids or does she walk other peoples kids to school to top up her income ? She looks around 50 so is unlikely to have young children herself  :hi:

She gave me accurate chronology about herself, including marriage and kids, as I saw the photos of her kids with her on the wall and commented positively. She is certainly 33. Her face and body look younger than the half a face on AW. I had a pleasant surpise, as I go for the older ladies. I am not fantasising here. It may be to do with my work and personal experience but people confide in me due to my open manner with them, without my needing to say much about myself. Once again you are being a sceptic or a cynic?

Her face I can describe as charming, smiling and laughing happily. She was realistic about her life chances on and off the game.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Made by Durex; available at Boots for about £5.  It is a cock ring with a little vibrator on top which rubs on her clot.
Here's a picture of one:
Hidden Image/Members Only
Personally speaking I would need to see more than one picture to see a WG, but the gamble paid off for you.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 01:20:48 am by Ali Katt »

Offline Matium

Why has she chosen to hide her feedback?

This Member has chosen not to allow their Ratings and Feedback to be viewed.

You should exercise caution when considering the authenticity of their service offerings.

whiterussian

maybe girls hide feedback if they have previous with BB seekers.  Thats not a slant on HP, just an idea?

James999

Her face and body look younger than the half a face on AW.

oh, so she decided to pick a picture that made her look about 50 and wearing a dress that is so tatty most charity shops would use it as a duster to market gerself, bright woman  :dash:

whiterussian

oh, so she decided to pick a picture that made her look about 50 and wearing a dress that is so tatty most charity shops would use it as a duster to market gerself, bright woman  :dash:

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. If you do not like her photo there is no reason to make a date with her and no reason to be persistently rude to me.

James999

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. If you do not like her photo there is no reason to make a date with her and no reason to be persistently rude to me.

How is me saying she looks older than her photo and she is wearing a tatty dress being rude to you? unless you are in fact her  :hi:

Because you continually disbelieve or pour scorn on so many of my posts.

James999

Well there is a report to moderator button (if you haven't work it out) use that and advise them that I didn't agree that the pro$$ie in question is fit and 33  :scare:

I'm not sure why you feel so insecure that you want to force people to believe you on matters, where in this case the evidence indacates otherwise  :hi:

But if it helps "Wow she's gorgeous, she must be a page three model in her spare time" .... It's just odd that she uses the picture of an old woman in a tatty dress and hides her feedback, must be to keep the number of clients down   :hi:

softlad

I wouldn't take it personally HP, rightly or wrongly it's what we do here...offer our opinions.
We all have an opinion we just don't all choose to post them.
As long as you enjoyed your time with this SP that's all that matters along with the fact you were good enough to share your experiences.
After all isn't that what we're here for ?  :)

I tried to book a return visit. The lady has withdrawn due to personal problems which she says are temporary.

Wayang

You will get used to the Rottweiler over time. 

I suppose it takes one to know one?

I have always disliked dogs, I cross the road if I see one approaching.

Wayang

Carried on all J999 posts:

Arguing with James is not advisable, some say it's bad for the forum,

Says it all, doesn't it.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

That is an urban myth, ugly is ugly ----- whatever way you look at it.  ;)

Offline sarahjayneleeds

• Service Provider
I'm confused he wrote a report about his experience with this particular lady and all you have done is slag her and him off ??? I thought the whole point of this forum was to exchange information. It hardly encouraging fellow punters to do write up's about a good session and run the risk of a barrage of abuse from so called fellow punters. Why would they ? He's wrote the report in good faith she may not be everybodies cup of tea but hey he made the effort to write it. She may appeal to another guy too and all you lot (ok not all ) is pick at it and find faults. Come on hardly fair really But what the f**k do I know I'm just a stupid WG.

Offline mh

... what the f**k do I know I'm just a stupid WG.

Come on now, Sarah Jayne, leave the boys something to say.  :cool:

Since the lady in question has removed her profile I can't refer to the photos again but I recall they were pretty poor in both composition and subject matter. Add to this the fact that HP is a barebacker and he really can't expect an easy ride here (unlike with the ladies he chooses).

softlad

Come on now, Sarah Jayne, leave the boys something to say:cool:

I'm confused

Well you are just a pro$$ie...innit  :D :kiss:

(ffs it's a joke)

I'm confused he wrote a report about his experience with this particular lady and all you have done is slag her and him off ??? I thought the whole point of this forum was to exchange information. It hardly encouraging fellow punters to do write up's about a good session and run the risk of a barrage of abuse from so called fellow punters. Why would they ? He's wrote the report in good faith she may not be everybodies cup of tea but hey he made the effort to write it. She may appeal to another guy too and all you lot (ok not all ) is pick at it and find faults. Come on hardly fair really But what the f**k do I know I'm just a stupid WG.
+ 1, thanks

Come on now, Sarah Jayne, leave the boys something to say.  :cool:

Since the lady in question has removed her profile I can't refer to the photos again but I recall they were pretty poor in both composition and subject matter. Add to this the fact that HP is a barebacker and he really can't expect an easy ride here (unlike with the ladies he chooses).
as it happens this lady used a condom but, as I said, she compensated for this with a vibrating gadget which was great fun. As for her pics, I invested in the private gallery and it was worth it as she was just my favourite size and decided to visit.

The reason her feedback went private will make some of you laugh and some of you sneer. I thought she was delightful and said so but I also used the word plump in my description of her - she did declare herself to be size 18+ in the interview - but she took exception to this compliment from me and she took it as an insult and not to be allowed in public. I did not like to upset her but my +ve feedback was privatised.

scottbowe

i've had crap punts with honeys that have a crap attitude and great fun with average looking women I click with... yer never can tell... mind you, stunners I click with go to the top of the list! :cool:

bored at home xxx

Hi xxx

Bored at home here xxx

Someone just sent me the link to this thread OMG !!!!

I am indeed 34 now and back on AW

I may not be everyone's cup of tea but Jesus to say I look like a 50 year old is Harsh lol xxx

I am now  a single mummy so came off AW for a little while but back and ready to play xxx

I only do this part time as and when I want I'm not the typical WG i'd say xxx

a bit harsh? Some of the comments made are really uncouth. I wrote a positive report and stand by it, I had a great time with a lovely lady.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Hi xxx

Bored at home here xxx

Someone just sent me the link to this thread OMG !!!!

I am indeed 34 now and back on AW

I may not be everyone's cup of tea but Jesus to say I look like a 50 year old is Harsh lol xxx

I am now  a single mummy so came off AW for a little while but back and ready to play xxx

I only do this part time as and when I want I'm not the typical WG i'd say xxx
Care to say who sent you the link?