Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany of Diamonds of Newcastle  (Read 3955 times)

Rod trotter

And to be frank, i havent a clue how old she is, she looks 32 ish...no older.

But with a tiny G string on on her tits flapping in my face i really didnt give a shite

GeordieBadass

Well, they certainly won't if we simply ignore the issue or pretend it doesn't exist  :timeout:

As I've mentioned before, One of their ladies has been shown as 40-42 since (circa) 2009 - this is clearly deception from Diamonds & should not be ignored IMHO :thumbsdown:

For the sake of not hijacking Rod's excellent review & turning this into yet another Tyneside soap opera - I'm not going to make further comment on this thread.

I agree with your last paragraph and Rods last post.

chriss1985

Rod trotter

Its not a "couple" it's between 7 to 9 years. As I have said many times in my posts. I personally like to see girls between 18-27. And I have found 24 is the age I find I like most of all. As there is a significant difference between how a girl looks and acts throughout the ages. I was going to stretch it to 28 due to this review, but not 35-37.

For you age may not be an issue, but for me it is. However to say for me dress size is not really an issue, but I do know for others it is. So to compare this, a 7-9 year difference in age is like someone liking to book a girl who is a dress size 8-10. Then seeing a great review for a girl down as dress size 12 so thinking I will give her a try and stretch it and see a size 12 girl for one time due to that review. And then finding out she is really a size 22 girl. Dress size 10 to 22 is just a "couple" of dress sizes.

I am really sick and tired of Diamonds doing this. There was no need to do this and it was clear deception. No way was this an accident.

Anth if you want early 20's she's not for you

Offline BethanyDiamond

• Service Provider
Oh for gods sake all this drama. Im in my thirties. It doesnt bother me hence why i added the link to sandys on my uke profile. Where do you think think fb saw it?
If its a problem dont book me.
Im not 38?! My d.o.b is none of your business but i am close to jessica biel.

If youre going to diamonds bash i will however point out that George made my profile not new management and if youre planning on boycotting all profiles with inaccurate ages you may want to get a new hobby because its pretty much the norm.
And i do think comparing booking me to going from a size 12 to 22 a tad harsh anth especially given you have never seen me and you also failed to notice the true ages of many girls Youve seen .
I wish you all a fantastic valentines day . Maybe less drama and more shagging would be a way forward. X

Offline AnthG

If youre going to diamonds bash i will however point out that George made my profile not new management and if youre planning on boycotting all profiles with inaccurate ages you may want to get a new hobby because its pretty much the norm.

But you have just spelled out the entire issue. George came onto the forum in mid 2014 and assured everyone that the whole incorrect ages thing was stopping right then and there and from then on in (unless the girl for personal reasons specifically insisted on it) all ages on the site will be accurate from then on in going forward.

He changed a load of the girls ages on the site all in that one day and he said that is it. Diamonds will have accurate ages as a policy. He also said the website will have in place an auto incrementing system so that on the girls birthday it will automatically change to the new age.

Your post now is suggesting that George lied about this promise in his post and that almost the entire Diamonds listings are completely off right now. Hence why this is so annoying.

And i do think comparing booking me to going from a size 12 to 22 a tad harsh anth especially given you have never seen me

My point was, in my eyes, quite possibly 9 years difference in age, is similar to 9 dress sizes difference for people who go for a dress size 10 and don't want any larger. Maybe I am unique in thinking this way. If so I am sorry. But it was nothing personal onto you. It was annoyance at Diamonds as if I booked a girl thinking I was getting one thing. And showed up to a punt wanting to see a 20 years old and seen someone in their mid 30s I would be annoyed. Similar to how if a guy who wanted to see a dress size 10, came to see a girl and she turned out to be a BBW. That was my point I was trying to make.

and you also failed to notice the true ages of many girls. Youve seen .

I think I am pretty good at identifying ages of those girls I see. I am fairly certain I have not seen anyone over 27 in my punting career. If you know something about a girl I have seen though and I have not realized she was way older than I thought and older than 30. Then it would be a good eye opener if you said who it was and how off I was.

Like everyone else I am not trying to stir up drama so am hoping this post is explaining things. But to just say, you must appreciate from a customer side of things how annoying it is that Diamonds are deliberately it seem as a policy trying to pull the wool over customers eyes with the whole lying about every girls ages on thier books. Especially when it was categorically promised/guaranteed by them in 2014 that this practice would stop.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 12:00:05 am by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline BethanyDiamond

• Service Provider
Anth, seriously this post has already gone on too long. Im not getting involved with outing girls ages. I was trying to say its not just diamonds but your fixating. Yes yoyve seen girls older but if it didnt bother you then dont know why it does now x
There are some amazing girls in the north east , maybe try enjoying them.

On a Lighter note,. You would be right not to book me. Not sure on your movie choices. The princes bride? If yore going late eighties, you could at least have gone for predator or along those Lines x

Looking4fun

Anth, seriously this post has already gone on too long. Im not getting involved with outing girls ages. I was trying to say its not just diamonds but your fixating. Yes yoyve seen girls older but if it didnt bother you then dont know why it does now x
There are some amazing girls in the north east , maybe try enjoying them.

On a Lighter note,. You would be right not to book me. Not sure on your movie choices. The princes bride? If yore going late eighties, you could at least have gone for predator or along those Lines x
I think Rt's review pretty much summed up that your a great performer, but I can see where he's coming from about the age thing & agency's,I know it's not just diamonds that do this.
My point would be I prefer to see ladies in their 30's as I normally have more in common with them then say a 20 something lady, I'm probably not the only one so why deceive the punter.
Anyway you missed out rocky3, kick boxer & surely top gun has to be in there haha

Offline AnthG

On a Lighter note..Not sure on your movie choices. The princes bride? If yore going late eighties, you could at least have gone for predator or along those Lines x

Anyway you missed out rocky3, kick boxer & surely top gun has to be in there haha

I couldn't possibly have put Predator on. My plan was to impress this girl. And I would be worried of her seeing the Predator in that movie and then her looking to the right and thinking - Jesus christ you know what, that Predator is actually better looking than this guy sitting next to me....And then for the whole last 30mins of the movie Arnie's is topless, buffed and all covered in mud. Nope not a chance.

Same goes with Rocky3, Kickboxer and Top Gun (i.e the VollyBall scene) all buffed guys topless. Not good, not going to happen. Are you both deliberately trying to pick films there with topless buffed men in them? :)

We did actually watch after the Princess Bride the movie Say Anything with John Cusack and Ione Skye. And if she hadn't vanished 4 days before my next overnighter booking I was going to show her this clip on the following booking for full circle as I think its great and hilarious (try finding the full scene, this is just a very small clip of it, its Joseph Gordon-Levitt making fun of the boom box scene in there on Saturday Night Live in America).

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 02:08:08 am by AnthG »

chriss1985

Having spent the vast majority of my 20s living with a human female (until she buggered off) I can vouch you can't go wrong with the following Anth

Dirty dancing
Mean girls
Twilight  (dear me)
Bridget Jones
Anything Disney
Anything pixar
Mamma bastard Mia

Personally I'd stick the goonies on as a test as not liking it would be a massive red flag to me

Offline johnny34

Personally I'd stick the goonies on as a test as not liking it would be a massive red flag to me

:thumbsup:   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline BethanyDiamond

• Service Provider
Having just seen creed im up for all things balboa at the minute.  Alien and aliens , big trouble in little china, lethal weapon.. I could go on x

Im with chris on the goonies.

Anth, stop overanalyzing and just have fun. Happy people are sexy.  And if all else fails feed her chocolate. Xx

Offline AnthG

Anth, stop overanalyzing and just have fun. Happy people are sexy.  And if all else fails feed her chocolate. Xx

Nope, all not true. I was and did all that and she still ran off 4 days before my overnighter without telling me and after lending money off me too. This is all after three weeks earlier her telling me I am her best and only friend she has. So she must be a no friend boring git now then as she hasn't contacted me ever since. That is what being nice to WG's gets you!

So I personally am following this book as my life guide now. :)

Nice Guys are concerned about looking good and doing it "right." They are happiest when they are making others happy. Nice Guys avoid conflict like the plague and will go to great lengths to avoid upsetting anyone. In general, Nice Guys are peaceful and generous. Nice Guys are especially concerned about pleasing women and being different from other men. In a nutshell, Nice Guys believe that if they are good, giving, and caring, they will in return be happy, loved, and fulfilled. Sound too good to be true?

It is.

Over the last several years, I have encountered countless frustrated and resentful Nice Guys in my practice as a psychotherapist. These passively pleasing men struggle in vain to experience the happiness they so desperately crave and believe they deserve. This frustration is due to the fact that Nice Guys have believed a myth.

Would strongly recommend people read it.

Offline Xemit

Nope, all not true. I was and did all that and she still ran off 4 days before my overnighter without telling me and after lending money off me too. This is all after three weeks earlier her telling me I am her best and only friend she has. So she must be a no friend boring git now then as she hasn't contacted me ever since. That is what being nice to WG's gets you!

So I personally am following this book as my life guide now. :)

Would strongly recommend people read it.

Anth. Having been taken in by a good reg who said all the right things and took me for a bit of a ride I get that you must be a bit jaded after the whole thing but having read your recent posts I think you're hanging onto it a bit too much and overcompensating by trying to be too critical. It sucks, it really does, and there's never really adequate warning that some girls really can put on a phenomenal act and think nothing of playing with guys for the sake of getting their cash, but it's a valuable lesson to learn. Use it as a reminder to keep the punting experience as nothing more than just that and know better next time a girl tries to reel you in with emotional hooks and ploys. There's no need to change your entire character, just be more wary and conscious of the dangers of this hobby - namely that there are *some* (not all) WG's who will think nothing of playing guys in order to milk them for whatever cash they can and on the flip side of that beware of your own possible incliniation to want more than a bit of fun.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 12:23:14 pm by Xemit »

Rod trotter

Anth. Having been taken in by a good reg who said all the right things and took me for a bit of a ride I get that you must be a bit jaded after the whole thing but having read your recent posts I think you're hanging onto it a bit too much and overcompensating by trying to be too critical. It sucks, it really does, and there's never really adequate warning that some girls really can put on a phenomenal act and think nothing of playing with guys for the sake of getting their cash, but it's a valuable lesson to learn. Use it as a reminder to keep the punting experience as nothing more than just that and know better next time a girl tries to reel you in with emotional hooks and ploys. There's no need to change your entire character, just be more wary and conscious of the dangers of this hobby - namely that there are *some* (not all) WG's who will think nothing of playing guys in order to milk them for whatever cash they can and on the flip side of that beware of your own possible incliniation to want more than a bit of fun.

Great post and reminds me to never get involved, the girls are good at playing you, they do it on purpose so you spend more