Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NUP Compliant service providers in NW? (£100/£50)  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Deepstroker

In line with the mythical NUP policy of only using the services of  service providers who charge the current NUP max rates and provide good service/ VFM, i thought perhaps we could start a list of NUP compliant punts.

To be mentioned, the provider must charge for 1/2 hr/ 1HR  no more than £50/£100 respectivelt and must provide a good service.

NUP National Union Of Punters-iberat masturbationem

vw

Thought you had retired ?   :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :crazy: :wacko: :bomb:

What made tontober special if these are standard rates

and from memory tontober was 60/100.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:08:29 pm by vw »

Offline Deepstroker

A punter never really retires and temptation is never far away...  :dancegirl:

Offline bigmc

Good idea. I've noticed hourly rates climbing lately. Beyond what I'm willing to pay, so this would be useful

vw

A punter never really retires and temptation is never far away...  :dancegirl:

Good honest answer unlike some who don't acknowledge this terrible hold over us this paid sex lark has.   :scare:

Offline Blue Moon

So....is tonbruary on?   If so, I suggest maximums of £60/£100 to give us something to aim at. (Extra points for a TOFTT?)   :cool:   Bm

Offline Deepstroker

So....is tonbruary on?   If so, I suggest maximums of £60/£100 to give us something to aim at. (Extra points for a TOFTT?)   :cool:   Bm

I think we should agree rates of £50/£100. The tired excuse that "oh i still have to get ready" doesnt wash. What else are they going to do?  No,its a simple choice, Get £50 for half an hour or..err...get nothing. Its the same choice WE all have to make when we go to work. If for whatever reason we only have an hours work to do, we cant say to our employer,,well i got up early had a shower and got ready especially for you and you only gave me an hours work so in recognition of my efforts, i want you to pay me an extra amount. They would laugh at you and remember,,at work your also paying tax. Give me fifty quid tax free for half an hours "work" and im up for it any day especially when i have no other work to do and precious little hope of getting other employment.

Offline chesterpunter

id be more than interested in seeing this list.....
anything i get in nup price range never gets past a massage and handjob.

Offline threechilliman

£60/£100 for me as you don't get many at £50 for the half hour but plenty at the ton/hour. I actually value an hour using the 40/30/20/10 rule so for me, a WG charging a ton at the hour would be £70/30mins. I'll play at 60/100.

One proviso. I saw a girl in Jan and rebooked her for Feb a couple of weeks ago at £130/hr and I ain't fuckin' changing it, particularly as she chucked anal in which is normally charged at an extra £20. No way, Jose. She was worth every damn penny of that money...... best 1-2-1 I've had by a margin.

I do plan 1 or 2 others though and they will be NUP compliant.

tcm

Offline Golovkin

Are you going to see some girls and do some reviews then deepstroker? Or are you still retired?

vw

Are you going to see some girls and do some reviews then deepstroker? Or are you still retired?

Doubt it just making silly £50 on the 1/2 hr suggestions up so people suffer like he is IMHO ! 

Offline Deepstroker

Well my self imposed retirement wasnt primarily about money. It was about other issues which I'll not bother people with on this forum. However I do feel that unless there is some regulation and pushback,,well it wont be long before honest punters are paying a standard fee of £200 per hour !

So the power is in our hands guys. We either set some rules or we keep paying out more and more.

vw

Well my self imposed retirement wasnt primarily about money. It was about other issues which I'll not bother people with on this forum. However I do feel that unless there is some regulation and pushback,,well it wont be long before honest punters are paying a standard fee of £200 per hour !

So the power is in our hands guys. We either set some rules or we keep paying out more and more.

I just stick to budget, and wont be influenced by a non-punter thanks.

You have shown your self up with the £50 half hour comments shows how out of touch you are with the membership.

Offline threechilliman

However I do feel that unless there is some regulation and pushback,,well it wont be long before honest punters are paying a standard fee of £200 per hour !

Not a chance. I regulate my own punting and have limits as to what I'll pay.

tcm

Offline cueball

it wont be long before honest punters are paying a standard fee of £200 per hour !

I won't be punting then

I too have strict and budgeted limits. It dictates who I see, for how long I see em and how often.

I have no intention to change my thinking.

Offline Golovkin

Funny you say that but if you don't see any girls and don't have any plans on seeing any your not a punter are you. What is the reason for you to be on here if you aren't seeing any girls? Or even making suggestions on what others should pay for services? I wouldn't start telling people what they should be paying for a round of golf as its not a hobby of mine and I'm not even interested what they pay.

vw

I won't be punting then

I too have strict and budgeted limits. It dictates who I see, for how long I see em and how often.

I have no intention to change my thinking.

Price of a punt has hardly risen in the last 10 years in real terms cheaper.

Funny you say that but if you don't see any girls and don't have any plans on seeing any your not a punter are you. What is the reason for you to be on here if you aren't seeing any girls? Or even making suggestions on what others should pay for services? I wouldn't start telling people what they should be paying for a round of golf as its not a hobby of mine and I'm not even interested what they pay.

Agree, think its his fetish trying to influence a group isn't part of !

Maybe he is a wanabee dom, but not forum dominant !
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 07:30:10 pm by vw »

Offline cueball

Op

If you're going to start a price driven initiative then you can't just sit back and expect us all to do the leg work.

I started the tontober initiative but played the game from the word go, you've got to put in or it just looks like you're moaning like an ex smoker.

I'm all for punter driven price wars but there's a better way than just complaining and not putting your money where your mouth is.

Offline rovingman

New to the site but not new to punting....

What does NUP stand for??

Offline cueball