Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Relaxing massage Rochester  (Read 737 times)

kentpunterryan

External Link/Members Only

Went to see this girl last week, comms were ok, the usual thing, postcode and a call for the door number when you get there, parking was easy enough, she offers a B2B with a happy ending for £50 for 30 minutes or £70 for an hour, I booked for the hour, the place is ok, safe enough, the girl I would say is a 5 out of 10 body and face wise, a bit fat but not terrible, friendly enough but that's about it

Terrible massage, way to fast and hard so I tried to slow her down a bit and asked her to be softer, this worked for a couple of minutes but she just got harder and faster again, not sensual at all, after about 15 minutes she asked me to turn over, there`s me thinking she was going to start the front massage but no, she puts oil on her tits (her best feature) and just starts rubbing her fun bags all over my cock in the same way she did the massage, fast and hard, this wasn't doing it for me at all so after a few minutes of this she starts a hard and fast hand job and I pop, I lost interest half way through and after my pop I just got up and started to get dressed, she said to be fair that I had time for more massage but I just wasn't interested, I think she just tries to make you cum as fast as possible, in short, no erotic build up, no music, crap massage and a crap happy ending, I was out of there in less than 30 minutes

Don't waste your money on this girl like I did

Gentlemen  :hi: