Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Car Meets" - only without the car!  (Read 966 times)

Offline Kensal

I've read a few profiles offering car meets or dogging. While I father there is a healthy dogging scene for the amateurs how much of a reality are car meets with WG?

Is there a typical protocol, like a couple if in calls first?

I ask as I occasional get this late night urge to slip out yo the local park sneak get a sloppy bj and fondle against a tree in a secluded part by a WG.

Do you think this is a non starter based on safety grounds for most?

vw

Speak to the prossie in question who lists it

I don't drive and have done  a few, up to you whether you think its risky, everything carries risk in the end of the day.

Hate the whole dogging scene but 1-2-1 car and countryside meets really do it for me !

Offline Kensal

I meant more risky for her really, thought what a punter considered secluded maybe considered dangerous for her. I emailed one who is very local (otherside of the park) who lists dogging and even bareback (was resting the water for bj) and she noted it. I suppose ill I try a few more, I suppose another issue is I'd probably only want a cheeky half hour and be home again.

vw

I meant more risky for her really, thought what a punter considered secluded maybe considered dangerous for her. I emailed one who is very local (otherside of the park) who lists dogging and even bareback (was resting the water for bj) and she noted it. I suppose ill I try a few more, I suppose another issue is I'd probably only want a cheeky half hour and be home again.

That would be something that concerns them and to run their own checks before meeting people.   Not something i get involved with, she is responsible for her own choices, perfectly safe with me but  should check for red flags.

Less and less people do it anyway.

Is outdoor sex your thing ?