Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girlfriend Jenny - WGC - Wow, a pocket rocket!  (Read 1453 times)

Hunghertsguy

Well I thought I'd get up and running with a couple of quality girls for 2016.
Sexy_Maja set the bar very high but I'm happy to report that Jenny pretty much matched her.

External Link/Members Only

1.5hrs punt £160

Comms excellent on AW and text, immediately confirmed and sent postcode, actual address on morning of punt.

Flat in a modern block with parking was no trouble to find.
Greeted with a welcoming smile, a decent kiss and some stunning lingerie, just my thing.
She's quite tiny but boy is she well put together.

Kissing turned into some damn hot DFK with her hand already on my zip and my fingers already in a really soaking wet pussy. Excellent OWO makes you feel the centre of her world, lovely eyes as well. Brief pause to make it to the bed (flat is clean and nice by the way) more OWO and DT (dont know where she put it!)

Shot my load CIM and she pulled up off the old boy and let it all dribble back down. Wow
Some really good chat and stroking and kissing got me back up and running and a long session of mish and cowgirl, she loved to be on top dangling her tits for you to suck her nipples. Had to slow her down a couple of times not because she was rushing but because her cunt felt so fucking good lol. Finished her off with a good hard doggy and she was making all the right noises.

Really great experience with cup of coffee to finish!
Paperwork sorted at the end (always a nice touch) and I'll def be back for more.

Cracking girl, cracking bod, cracking gfe, cracking shag.

How would I rate her against Sexy_Maja?
Jenny has the edge physically I would say, but Maja somehow has more sophistication.
Jenny feels like the best pull of your life, Maja makes you feel like the MD having affair with his secretary.

Two great girls - wonder if they would do a double act? Now that would be worth saving up for.
Anyone got any questions just ask or pm me.
Cheers
HHG

Offline tarkus

Glad to hear that Jenny is still delivering a top notch service. She's probably the sexiest WG I ever fucked. If only all Romanian girls could be half as good as Jenny.

Offline Badvicar

Thanks for the review and the useful comparison to Maja.

ramrodronnie

Well I thought I'd get up and running with a couple of quality girls for 2016.
Sexy_Maja set the bar very high but I'm happy to report that Jenny pretty much matched her.

External Link/Members Only

1.5hrs punt £160

Comms excellent on AW and text, immediately confirmed and sent postcode, actual address on morning of punt.

Flat in a modern block with parking was no trouble to find.
Greeted with a welcoming smile, a decent kiss and some stunning lingerie, just my thing.
She's quite tiny but boy is she well put together.

Kissing turned into some damn hot DFK with her hand already on my zip and my fingers already in a really soaking wet pussy. Excellent OWO makes you feel the centre of her world, lovely eyes as well. Brief pause to make it to the bed (flat is clean and nice by the way) more OWO and DT (dont know where she put it!)

Shot my load CIM and she pulled up off the old boy and let it all dribble back down. Wow
Some really good chat and stroking and kissing got me back up and running and a long session of mish and cowgirl, she loved to be on top dangling her tits for you to suck her nipples. Had to slow her down a couple of times not because she was rushing but because her cunt felt so fucking good lol. Finished her off with a good hard doggy and she was making all the right noises.

Really great experience with cup of coffee to finish!
Paperwork sorted at the end (always a nice touch) and I'll def be back for more.

Cracking girl, cracking bod, cracking gfe, cracking shag.

How would I rate her against Sexy_Maja?
Jenny has the edge physically I would say, but Maja somehow has more sophistication.
Jenny feels like the best pull of your life, Maja makes you feel like the MD having affair with his secretary.

Two great girls - wonder if they would do a double act? Now that would be worth saving up for.
Cheers
HHG

Thanks for the Excellent Review Hunghertsguy. Pleased that you had a great punt with her. I've read plenty about Jenny, she is definitely one for my bucketlist. I've seen at least two very good Romanian girls over in Colchester, so it's always good to know about others that are equally as good. Thanks again Hunghertsguy  :hi: :thumbsup:

dawsonuk

Can I ask what sort of body size is she? She doesn't have it listed on her page. Basically, is she chubby?

Ta!

Hunghertsguy

She's not stick thin if thats what you're asking, no six pack or visible ribs.
She's a petite wiman but with curves in all the right places

Offline Hertsgent

Great review and enjoying your comparisons as they go through your punting mind.

Seems consistent with my experiences with Jenny. I'm working on a Maja review after a recent visit.....

Hunghertsguy

Look forward to that Hertsgent, always good to see comparisons

ramrodronnie

Great review and enjoying your comparisons as they go through your punting mind.

Seems consistent with my experiences with Jenny. I'm working on a Maja review after a recent visit.....

Do you have a link for this Maja Hertsgent?

ramrodronnie

Ohhh yeah, I remember her now. She works from a flat in Stevenage doesn't she?

Hunghertsguy

Yep, block with lifts remember RRR? ;)

ramrodronnie

Yep, block with lifts remember RRR? ;)

Yep, I remember her now mate. Hard to keep track of all of this fanny flogging Hunghertsguy.    :lol:

Hunghertsguy

You must be doing too much fanny bashing Ron, my once a fortnight I can remember the colour of their eyes and everything lol

ramrodronnie

You must be doing too much fanny bashing Ron, my once a fortnight I can remember the colour of their eyes and everything lol

Bloody hell Hunghertsguy you've got some memory mate? I just zone in on the tits, body & arse, beyond that apart from the fanny licking, cock sucking & shagging, I don't recollect any other details like eye colour, what type/colour clothing/underwear the girl was wearing. I am probably one of the worst where it comes to the attention to detail.  :lol:

Offline big-paul-86

well only gotta wait 6 years since it says she only sees guys over 35  :(

MrXYZ987

well only gotta wait 6 years since it says she only sees guys over 35  :(

Being old(er) does at last have some advantages.

Review reminds me I really must book another session with her.