Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiss me Katie xxxxx Colchester  (Read 1296 times)

6 review(s) for Penelope Green  (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Samcrow1

This punt took place just before Xmas but only just had time to write it up.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication was by text a few days before hand and on the morning of the day in question.

30 min booking for £60

Only negative to the meet was the fact it got delayed by a couple of hours due to child care issues but she kept me up to date via text constantly and it gave me time to meet an old friend for a coffee so it was no real issue to me

So the communication overal was very good.

She advertises herself as a size 14 which I would say is correct and in a previous review someone said she loads of stretch marks but I saw a couple but would say that previous review was very harsh indeed.  She has a nice juicy bum, very large boobs and fairly pretty.

She is very chatty and has an outgoing personality and had me laughing a fair bit.

Down to the action we started with some very good owo and this continued into a 69 which she was very responsive too.  She had a very good technique and really good deep throat

Then on with a the cover and into a bit of mish, followed by doggy and then her on top.  Finished off with cim which she gladly swallowed

In the process of trying to arrange a return visit as it was so much fun

ramrodronnie

This punt took place just before Xmas but only just had time to write it up.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Communication was by text a few days before hand and on the morning of the day in question.

30 min booking for £60

Only negative to the meet was the fact it got delayed by a couple of hours due to child care issues but she kept me up to date via text constantly and it gave me time to meet an old friend for a coffee so it was no real issue to me

So the communication overal was very good.

She advertises herself as a size 14 which I would say is correct and in a previous review someone said she loads of stretch marks but I saw a couple but would say that previous review was very harsh indeed.  She has a nice juicy bum, very large boobs and fairly pretty.

She is very chatty and has an outgoing personality and had me laughing a fair bit.

Down to the action we started with some very good owo and this continued into a 69 which she was very responsive too.  She had a very good technique and really good deep throat

Then on with a the cover and into a bit of mish, followed by doggy and then her on top.  Finished off with cim which she gladly swallowed

In the process of trying to arrange a return visit as it was so much fun

Thanks for the Review Samcrow1. Well it sounds like you had a nice fuck there mate. I can see she's had a lot of Positive Reviews after her spluttery start. I've looked at her profile many, many times. But facially she just doesn't do it for me. I like the services that she offers, and delivers though, and the way you've described it, it sounds like she delivers it well.
What was her French Kissing like Samcrow1? Or didn't you go in for that mate?

Offline GoldenLeaf

Cheers for review mate, definately going to be a arranging a meeting

Offline oohermrs

Excellent news Samcrow, thanks for the review.

I'll add her to my HL.

Offline Talbear

There is no way on Gods Green earth that she is a size 14....

In fact if she is, I have a 14" dick

ramrodronnie

There is no way on Gods Green earth that she is a size 14....

In fact if she is, I have a 14" dick

What size would you guesstimate she was Talbear?

Offline Samcrow1

What size would you guesstimate she was Talbear?

She may be bigger than I 14 but I basing my opinion on the fact I was expecting her to be a little bigger based on previous information on her.  The fact she was smaller than I thought made me think that a 14 could be right and I guess without having a pair of size 14 trousers to make her try on it difficult to say.

If she does turn out to be a 16 or something she carries it well as she's tall

Obviously I didn't mean to mislead anyone

ramrodronnie

She may be bigger than I 14 but I basing my opinion on the fact I was expecting her to be a little bigger based on previous information on her.  The fact she was smaller than I thought made me think that a 14 could be right and I guess without having a pair of size 14 trousers to make her try on it difficult to say.

If she does turn out to be a 16 or something she carries it well as she's tall

Obviously I didn't mean to mislead anyone

Mmm, thanks for the additional info mate. The jury's still out with me on Katie at the moment I think Samcrow1 as I do usually prefer the more petite girls, although every now and then a larger WG comes up that kinda floats my boat, and I go for it. Prime example, I fucked EE in Chelmsford, she is quite a large size 16-18 with double E massive Knockers, she was/is quite attractive, good FK, and a great fuck. But she is a rare example as I say mate.

Offline Samcrow1

Big girls don't often do it for me but every now and then I fancy a change, I had fun and as long as your not going in expecting a small girl I think you would have fun as well RRR

ramrodronnie

Big girls don't often do it for me but every now and then I fancy a change, I had fun and as long as your not going in expecting a small girl I think you would have fun as well RRR

You're tempting me again Samcrow1 Definitely tempting me.  :wackogirl: :wacko:

Offline Talbear

Minimum size 16 in my opinion

Based on my own experience, and I'm trying to be balanced here, I found her to be a huge disappointment... Her demeanor was quite self deprecating in as much as she'd say 'as you can see I'm no super model' or words to that effect.

All it did to me was highlight that I'd made a bad choice.....

With regards to her stretch marks, she did say to me she's not long had a baby and has 4 kids, and there were plenty of marks to back this up, again my own opinion.

Really fellas its up to you, it you like em big.... Fill yer boots.... Just don't say I didn't warn you!  :scare:

Offline GoldenLeaf

Reading this has changed my mind, thought she was smaller, not my cup of tea

Cheers for info guys

ramrodronnie

Reading this has changed my mind, thought she was smaller, not my cup of tea

Cheers for info guys

+1 GoldenLeaf. I was thinking exactly the same mate. Just looking at her profile pics, then add to that much bigger than I normally like to punt. So it's a big fat No for me. Pun intended.  :lol: