Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Hot Vixen in Euston (TOFTT RESULT)  (Read 17162 times)

4 review(s) for Victoria Hot Vixen (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horneylee

Hey guys, I don't punt much but wanted to share my new fav!  :yahoo:

I came across Victoria Vixen and was interested in meeting her after reading her profile. I met her up in London. She was staying at one of the hotels in Euston at the time.

She greeted me wearing a lovely purple dress and heels (as you can see in her gallery). She is as her pictures slim petite and very attractive. I was booked for 1hour. A lovely welcoming hug and kiss before the formalities were out of the way.

Then I quickly had a shower popped back out to be greeted with her on the bed in her lingerie. She was shy at first but I liked that and we seemed to hit it off from the start. DFK, was good and owo was amazing. We had sex in various position and wow! She knows how to please. I had such a great time. That cute ass of hers is just mesmerising. I did something I have never done before. I extended my booking to an overnight and we spent time together till the next day. Luckily her plans had changed and I was able to book her for the rest of the night.

I like how she was very sweet and welcoming. Only to find that she was not so sweet and innocent in bed. A great long stay was had with champagne and treats. She loves brownies! Look after her and I'm sure she'll return the favour. Sorry if imthis is abit fluffy  :blush:

External Link/Members Only

Offline MintRoyale

I'm impressed at how much disposable income you have to spend at the drop of a bra :lol:

Going from £130 to £1000...

Offline Horneylee

Yeah,

I think that's me done for the next 6+ months though.  :dash: Which isn't great but I had an experience which I doubt I'll be able to match. Like I said we clicked. Never actually come across a eacort who really knew how to make me feel that good. Or maybe she's just good at what she does.

Hmm...

Offline Sir cumalot

Hi Horneylee, good find. I'm glad you had fun. Lots by the sounds of things. Can you shed a little more light on the actually services your sampled please? Did you do any of her naughtier enjoys listed like A level? Does she change any extras that you now of?

Regards  :hi:

Offline realist

Thanks for the review and glad you hit it off with her. Any more detail on her height and size, as well?

Offline Horneylee

Morning all!

I don't think she charges extra for the services. But best to ask, owo/swallow wasnt extra, A is available, I don't know if she normally charges for anal, as I went all out for overnight so it was included. Sorry that doesn't help much. She did do some rimming too! Didn't expect that but a very nice surprise.  :thumbsup:

She is very petite about 5'3. Not great with weight but I'm guessing 40-50kg?

If anyone else does meet her have a great time! Let me know how it goes

Offline Nagilum

Thank you for the review. Added to HL.  She seems to play the role well.

Can you comment on location, parking etc?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:25:27 am by Nagilum »

Offline Horneylee

Her location in guessing changes as she comes into London during the week. But where I met her she was staying near Euston station 10mins walk. Parking I have no idea as I took the train. In guessing that area for parking is hard to find unless you use one of those storey car parks.

Offline binks

Do you know if she allows fingerings?  I like to play with the puss before main event :P
Banned reason: No Reviews or useful information shared in nearly 5 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline claretandblue

I'm impressed at how much disposable income you have to spend at the drop of a bra :lol:

Going from £130 to £1000...
That's what I thought ,quite an incredible, or shall I say unbelievable thing to do...

vw

That's what I thought ,quite an incredible, or shall I say unbelievable thing to do...

I often have a spare £900 cash in the back pocket in case of extending on an incall.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline claretandblue

I often have a spare £900 cash in the back pocket in case of extending on an incall.   :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
You could sure buy a lot of champagne and brownies with that  :sarcastic:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Comparing this review to your other ones, almost seems like someone hacked your account! As you say yourself though it's possible you liked her so much it's brought out unprecedented levels of fluffiness (nothing necessarily wrong with that). Glad you enjoyed yourself

Offline claretandblue

Comparing this review to your other ones, almost seems like someone hacked your account! As you say yourself though it's possible you liked her so much it's brought out unprecedented levels of fluffiness (nothing necessarily wrong with that). Glad you enjoyed yourself
Check out her one piece of awank feedback  ,the classic line "treat her well guys " :dash:

Hornydevil247

Maybe she takes Apple Pay  :lol:

Offline HappyLarry

Gents,

Reading between the lines I think one of three things have happened here:
1. The OP did not pay the full overnight rate (eg "look I've got an extra 300 with me, what say we go all night?". It's been known to happen. A WG can reduce her rates if it means less hassle. I 've done it a few times (not for an overnight but extending for a few hours with whatever is in my pocket and the rates have not been as advertised bit much lower. Usually not something you'd advertise in a forum like this as per the WG s wishes.

2. The OP arranged a bank transfer. Never done it myself but can happen.

3. The OP carries an extra grand in his pocket. Unlikely but there you have it.

Either way it's elementary. He doesn't strike me as a fantasist or a tout.

Offline claretandblue

Gents,

Reading between the lines I think one of three things have happened here:
1. The OP did not pay the full overnight rate (eg "look I've got an extra 300 with me, what say we go all night?". It's been known to happen. A WG can reduce her rates if it means less hassle. I 've done it a few times (not for an overnight but extending for a few hours with whatever is in my pocket and the rates have not been as advertised bit much lower. Usually not something you'd advertise in a forum like this as per the WG s wishes.

2. The OP arranged a bank transfer. Never done it myself but can happen.

3. The OP carries an extra grand in his pocket. Unlikely but there you have it.

Either way it's elementary. He doesn't strike me as a fantasist or a tout.
If you read the earlier replies he confirms "yeah" to paying a grand so your point one was a waste of time

As for whether it's elementary, you are free to think what you like but just because you view it as such doesn't mean the rest of us have to

treetops

Appreciate the review, looking forward to more reviews from her. Need more options for next London visit  :)

vw

Appreciate the review, looking forward to more reviews from her. Need more options for next London visit  :)

Look forward to yours if you see her treetops, enjoyed your last Brulee one !   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Intrigued by her payment methods though !

treetops

Look forward to yours if you see her treetops, enjoyed your last Brulee one !   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Intrigued by her payment methods though !

heh. Sorry to mess up your scorecard  :sarcastic:

Offline Horneylee

Yup I know it sounds ridiculous. I read it now and think what the fuck was I doing. But hey you only live once. N that's my punting cash done for now. Lol.

The feedback on her profile was me too. But hey I'm not a tout. You can see from my aw feedback I have had punted with others. Just didn't write reviews as everyone had covered them already. No pun intended.

hopefully next time I'll get a discounted rate for my last meet. Fingers crossed. I'm just reviewing her as I feel she needed to be enjoyed we can. That's what this sites about right. Giving each other options for our next punt.

dan10928

thanks for the review! arranged to see her this weekend but had doubts due to lack of reviews. looking forward to it  :cool:

Offline bestbefore

Just didn't write reviews as everyone had covered them already. No pun intended.

Thanks for the great review. I completely agree. There is only value in reviewing an already well reviewed girl if there is a significant change in attitude/services/location/B&S etc.

Offline Horneylee

Cheers, if anyone does meet her then I hope you have a great time as I did. Feedback your experience good or bad.

Thanks for the great review. I completely agree. There is only value in reviewing an already well reviewed girl if there is a significant change in attitude/services/location/B&S etc.

lukedavis

Booked her today a few hours in advance as earliest she could do. Stayed late at work till time to go - but still not had details of address. Texted reminder and headed for euston. Called and texted again when got there and eventually got text saying "in meeting". So headed home ... Massive waste of time.  :unknown: :dashj

vw

Booked her today a few hours in advance as earliest she could do. Stayed late at work till time to go - but still not had details of address. Texted reminder and headed for euston. Called and texted again when got there and eventually got text saying "in meeting". So headed home ... Massive waste of time.  :unknown: :dashj

that deserves a bit fat negative review !

what a bitch !

Offline claretandblue

She's probably still pissed from all the champers she consumed on the overnight booking  :lol:

Offline AlTerminator

She cancelled because she said she got kicked out of the hotel, her punter was stopped from coming in at the door.....

vw

She cancelled because she said she got kicked out of the hotel, her punter was stopped from coming in at the door.....

Not sure how you know that, are you her spokes person ore let down your self and got a more detailed reason because you are the terminator ?

Must have done something bad to get kicked out.,   :scare:

Offline Popperpumppunt

I always keep a grand or two in my back pocket incase I want to extend the session. I thought everyone did. You bunch of amateurs!

Offline Nagilum

I did something I have never done before. I extended my booking to an overnight and we spent time together till the next day. Luckily her plans had changed and I was able to book her

Of course she didn't  :sarcastic:

Offline Nagilum

I may try and book her later to see what's going on.

Offline AlTerminator

Not sure how you know that, are you her spokes person ore let down your self and got a more detailed reason because you are the terminator ?

Must have done something bad to get kicked out.,   :scare:
Good point, I should been clearer, she cancelled with me, so at least it saved me the trip.

dan10928

arranged earlier in the week to see her this morning at a hotel in euston. she messaged me at 3am (on saturday) to say some family stuff had popped up and if i come later. messaged and called her and no reply. at least she warned me so cant say shes a total bitch lol messaged dalia19 instead who came to the rescue...although i wish she hadnt. coughing her guts up everywhere and shit. my stupidity coudlnt resist that body. lets see if i wake up ill tomorrow

Offline claretandblue

arranged earlier in the week to see her this morning at a hotel in euston. she messaged me at 3am (on saturday) to say some family stuff had popped up and if i come later. messaged and called her and no reply. at least she warned me so cant say shes a total bitch lol messaged dalia19 instead who came to the rescue...although i wish she hadnt. coughing her guts up everywhere and shit. my stupidity coudlnt resist that body. lets see if i wake up ill tomorrow
Maybe write a review, it's hard to decipher from your post what actually happened with dahlia

dan10928

she already has a few reviews so didnt think necessary but review to come if any interested/planning to see her!

Offline boomting_

she already has a few reviews so didnt think necessary but review to come if any interested/planning to see her!

So she has a few reviews on here already. Your review still counts!!! It gives us punters a wider image of how this girl really is, and how she may be inconsistent with different punters.

So if one of us decide we want to go see her, we can read every possible review (good, bad, or neutral) on her, and make our final decision based on that.

Also it's good to have, relevant, upto date information about girl(s). The newer, the better. As we all know, service can deteriorate with girls, even if her past reviews have been generally positive.

:thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 03:15:39 am by boomting_ »

drscholars

First comment here, but just wanted to say what a fantastically enthusiastic young girl she is. Saw her last night and she delivered everything - within 10 mins I understood why our friend in the beginning of the thread stayed all night. No one has given me such an enthusiastic rimming... and without even being asked!  Great personality, sparky, honest and fun... and she takes it up the bum, too.   :P
Went to leave her a review on AW but her name is now 'having a rest' and her profile gone... If she ever comes back she's worth a visit.

Offline Horneylee

Hey guys,

I have heard from her about her profile, someone had hacked it or something so now she is in a process of creating a new one. Wtach this space! That's to the ones that are interested.

Offline JamesRockford

I always keep a grand or two in my back pocket incase I want to extend the session. I thought everyone did.

I keep £30 in a sealed envelope in my punting bag in case things go wrong and I need to start a new life.

Hey guys,

I have heard from her about her profile, someone had hacked it or something ...

Yes, Horneylee there are all sorts of nuts/fantasists around and she probably came across a BIG one recently.... she has gone to ground.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 09:33:13 pm by JamesRockford »

SaneOnes

I am watching this space... ... intently.

dan10928

just messaged her, see what response i get

Offline Horneylee

Hope she gets back on her feet (or knees  ;) )soon.

I keep £30 in a sealed envelope in my punting bag in case things go wrong and I need to start a new life.

Yes, Horneylee there are all sorts of nuts/fantasists around and she probably came across a BIG one recently.... she has gone to ground.

Offline HappyLarry

I see she has now upped her rates.

dan10928

still working in euston. wonder if shes still staying in the same hotel she got 'kicked out' from

MrB

Well I have not seen her yet as she had to cancel but I'm happy to give her a second chance because, unlike may, she gave good warning and she looks genuine.

dan10928

not sure lukedavis would agree with you there lol and cancelled on me due to 'family reasons'...she could have been more inventive. she just seems a bit flakey. having said that, she did give me good warning too so will give her one more go lol

ramrodronnie

Me too VW  :lol: :sarcastic:

ramrodronnie