Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly.xxx - Paddington  (Read 3443 times)

4 review(s) for Lilly.xxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline barnstorm123

External Link/Members Only

£120 for the hour, offers anal, WS, and filming with a mask for extra which I didn't partake.

Let's get it out of the way: the pictures are shit. You get no idea what Lilly looks like from them. But I'm a leg man so I was taken in and asked for more. Sent an email to convince her I was serious and asked for some full body pictures which she sent me by email (face included but wearing a mask). Before I get any PMs - I deleted the photos. The photos showed a really slim girl, genuine size 8 (think: all those girls that call themselves size 6 on AW, they are usually real size 8s). Amazing legs, small arse, no tummy at all, small tits, collar-length blonde hair, and a nice smile. Good enough for me  :)

Her usual incall is Kensington but I was directed to a hotel in Paddington. When I got there I was happy with the girl that opened the door. Lilly is really pretty. She's down-to-earth good looking with hardly any make-up so if you're into heavily made-up Essex girls-types then she's probably not for you. She looked great in her lingerie and I couldn't wait to get hold of her body. Best of all, she has a great attitude. She was straight in there with a FK and would probably have gone for DFK if I was more up for it.

Services included: FK, OWO, RO, fucking in doggy, prone, standing doggy, and the best cowgirl I've ever had - the bed moved a good 6 inches by the time I told her I needed to swap positions. Two rounds in all, the first finishing with a sloppy BJ including ball-licking and finally, CIM. She stayed on my cock until it was fully drained, gave me a smile and went off to spit and rinse with mouthwash.

This was a really good punt with a girl with a great attitude. She's chatty between rounds and has excellent English so you can have a laugh without having to keep conversation simple.

No negatives come to mind. She had braces when I saw her but I never felt them either from FK or OWO. The hotel she used in Paddington wasn't the best, reception was small and there were 4-5 staff just standing around the front desk but I decided to just front it out and act like I was a guest there.

Giver her ago if you're into slim blondes. She's probably not for you if you like curvy girls or arses.

Offline PLeisure

cheers for the informative review, barn - she's been on my HL for yonks and, like you, was curious about her front side :P - this review budges her up a notch  :hi:

slow and low

Those legs look amazing, is she tall?

Offline Fact

Saw her a year ago in Kensington hotel which was quite nice , clean and fresh.
Lilly, looks wise, she has nice eyes and good eye contact when owo. Lots of DFK. Especially enjoyable is her cowgril and kissing at the same time.
Really nice girl that enjoys sex with a lovely smile.
I was waiting for her to come back from holiday tanned as the only tiny tiny thing id like her to improve on her silk smooth skin.
A girl that delivers on her likes  :dance:

Offline tantric talents

Do you know if the Paddington hotel is a regular thing as it's very convenient for me.
Would the S. Ken location be the cloisters by any chance?