Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Decent AdultWork or Massage in WS8 Brownhills ?  (Read 2314 times)

Offline RedditchJay

Anyone have any recommendations for the Brownhills WS8 area....??? Stay here once a week so be nice to find a good regular meeting

smithie1000

Anyone have any recommendations for the Brownhills WS8 area....??? Stay here once a week so be nice to find a good regular meeting
Brownhills, now that is the pits lol, best stay in and have one your self as you wont understand them  :lol: :lol:

Offline RedditchJay

I may travel out to Wolves, Dudley or anywhere else decent ???

smithie1000

I may travel out to Wolves, Dudley or anywhere else decent ???
Both got good stuff but check on here first  :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971

Tall dark suductress talked about in another thread is based in brownhills and is recommended I've seen her only trouble is after 9pm and weekends but she's a top punt

Offline RedditchJay

Any link to this Brownhills goddess ????

smithie1000

If you get really stuck Sutton Coldfield is not far External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline RedditchJay

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW  really   ...... think a drive to Bham...

smithie1000

Offline Walsalllad15

Walsall is not that far away and you could visit Donna X.

Offline Walsalllad15

I'm crap at links.  Go on aw,  search Walsall and she'll be on there.

Offline RedditchJay

found it.....mmmmm think there are younger and better punts...

Offline Walsalllad15

Donna is one of the best around. 

What age are you after

Offline Punterperson1971

I've seen Donna X very good also heavenly and neve both in walsall

Offline RedditchJay

any links ??  looking for someone slim, youngish {under 35} and really good GFE

smithie1000

any links ??  looking for someone slim, youngish {under 35} and really good GFE
well you could try External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
but she is "R"

Delta

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She did have a second profile too but I can't quickly find it.

The profile states Walsall but location a while ago at least was actually Brownhills.

A couple of years ago I did discuss a booking but didn't go through with it as dates did not work out. Maybe someone else who sees this and has met her will comment.

smithie1000

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She did have a second profile too but I can't quickly find it.

The profile states Walsall but location a while ago at least was actually Brownhills.

A couple of years ago I did discuss a booking but didn't go through with it as dates did not work out. Maybe someone else who sees this and has met her will comment.
£150 no thanks