Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Need a girl to do mff with MissKDD  (Read 1134 times)

Offline Singh54

Hi guys

I need a another girl to do a threesome with me and MissKDD this Sunday in central London outcall.  I'm hoping to get Ameera but still waiting for her reply on aw.
Any suggestions would be great, by the way I've already seen Dee, Lia loves, lexxi rocks and I was hoping to meet a girl to there level.

Offline StevenS

And KDD hasn't been able to suggest someone she's worked with before..........????

Offline Singh54

She doesn't know many girls who work Sunday's  :thumbsdown:

vw

She doesn't know many girls who work Sunday's  :thumbsdown:

Well that leaves the few she does.

Not sure many prostitutes respond to these things as would get them banned for touting here.

And sure punters don't know their work schedule and availability.

Don't think you will get much info here.

Best of luck though even though deep down I think this is a cynical look at me post.  Or a sleeper account maybe ?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 05:47:52 pm by vw »

Offline Singh54

Just needed help with suggestions. 

Offline Steely Dan

I think you might have better luck on on UKE (External Link/Members Only). 

Offline iPad3

Hi guys

I need a another girl to do a threesome with me and MissKDD this Sunday in central London outcall.  I'm hoping to get Ameera but still waiting for her reply on aw.
Any suggestions would be great, by the way I've already seen Dee, Lia loves, lexxi rocks and I was hoping to meet a girl to there level.

If you get really stuck I'm happy to put a blonde wig on, I've met KDD too so she'd be well up for it I reckon.

Offline Singh54

Lol iPad, think I'd give that a miss

Offline hendrix

Try a reverse bid maybe? Have to be very specific about what you want to get any half decent replies I've found!

Hornydevil247

Hi guys

Hello OP

Just to let you know Ameera is away at present.

HD

Offline Singh54

Thanks devil, do you know when she is back.

hendrix did think about reverse booking but don't really trust it.

MissKDD has suggested gabi-ella, Rebecca Moore and Alex from maxes.
However Gabi and Rebecca are touring in Aberdeen and I can't find Alex on the maxes site

Offline hendrix

hendrix did think about reverse booking but don't really trust it.

MissKDD has suggested gabi-ella, Rebecca Moore and Alex from maxes.
However Gabi and Rebecca are touring in Aberdeen and I can't find Alex on the maxes site

Alex is in the incognito gallery, just call them up and see if she's available. She is exceptionally filthy.

Hornydevil247

I don't know to be honest  :unknown:

Hornydevil247

S54 Thought you might want to know she is back

HD

Offline Singh54

Thanks, she got back to me but too late.

In the end I had MissKDD and little miss orla.  I found out on the day that they know each other and I had a great time.  Both the girls also know Ameera so hopefully I can meet her soon.

Offline Steely Dan

In the end I had MissKDD and little miss orla.  I found out on the day that they know each other and I had a great time. 
Review?