Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Silliest profile name challenge?  (Read 871 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

LifeStyle Mozzarella

a really cheesy name

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fagin Again

It looks a pretty edam bogus profile to me – I think that punters should cheddar bit carefully here.

My advice would be to brie very cautious, leicester scam be involved.  Also I see that she's the camembert-back type.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 04:55:46 pm by Fagin Again »

Offline Gordon Bennett

????? That's gotta be some sort of auto spell check aberration.
I remember years ago I wrote a piece about the QPR footballer Andrew Impey and MS Word autocorrected it to "Android Impetus". Have to admit I'm a bit stumped as to what normal name could get mangled into Lifestyle Mozzarella though!

hairymary

I noticed she has no profile picture. May as well use this: External Link/Members Only
She offers bareback, and has no website or phone number. Bit of mischief making, I suspect.

Offline nigel4498

It looks a pretty edam bogus profile to me – I think that punters should cheddar bit carefully here.

My advice would be to brie very cautious, leicester scam be involved.  Also I see that she's the camembert-back type.
Cheesy, really cheesy.

Offline Vivago

:lol: :D

Maybe she has a bad yeast infection and cheese is the first thing that sprung to mind when she was thinking up a name.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

5th Musketeer

PizzaHut Tops25  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or straight out of a Bond movie zlata love  :wackogirl:

Then there's -

Addiction Gold69  :unknown:

Looks like Sergei's been busy - three profiles in one day and two of them almost identical to start with in 3 different places but they all have slightly different prices.  What the hec does he expect to make out of them?  No PG's for income.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: