Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Lil Ada - Paddington  (Read 1977 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy Lil Ada (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tantric talents

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Well after my dallyings with the smart, sophisticated and yet ultimately sadly unrewarding Elsa I just felt like sticking a pin in the map and going TOFTT

Here we go. After the last rambling review I'll keep this one short and sweet.
Ada ( pronounced ah dah ) Young pretty Spanish girl from Malaga. Does everything it says on the tin. What's not to like?

Craven rd, Just down from Paddington station.
Smart entrance, clean well appointed flat with three girls working there. Two Spanish , one Italian.
There is a lift. Take it. I didn't and arrived panting a little. Oh no. I forgot that was the anticipation!

Comms
Excellent. English maid service/comms on phone with prompt texts.

The girl
Young. Cute face. Sweet smiley girl. Short blonde hair. Not a lot of English but my Spanish is half decent and I found her to be a very willing and accommodating.

Slight smoker's taste but got into dfk after some wine and and a bit of cuddling.
Bit pricey at £150 for the hour but handy central location for me and everything on her extensive likes list is included
For some reason she forgot to include receiving oral, but she was clean tasting and certainly loved it. Seem to like her bum fingered too and I noticed later that she does list anal, of which I rarely indulge and didn't feel the need to this time either!
2 Fingers happily received too - into a nice wet vascular pussy.
Small/ med size B squeezy breasts. Came several times really quietly. Liked circular clit rubbing. Nice ball licking and cim to finish.

Shares with Italian Anna and Spanish Julia?
Will definately re-visit the establishment to sample the others and would be happy to see her again too.

Offline bestbefore

Thanks for the great review. Looks cute.
Again really valuable to read a review of a new face rather than endless variations on forum favourites.
She has been registered on AW since last May but no reviews on here or AW. Any idea why?
Rather pricey as well. I hope you suggested she reduces her rates!

Offline tantric talents

No, no idea at all. I recall her saying she has just been here for two months as I reconfirmed "ocho semanas?"
Perhaps her handlers used an older profile but verified it recently?
I did tell the maid I felt the price was a little high and for a girl like her I would normally have expected to pay between 100 and 130 tops. However 150 is a fairly typical "Agency" price for the Paddington area. Maid did point out that all services were included and I do agree that this is a big plus as I hate being f'd around with at the last moment negotiating prices for services after I have arrived somewhere.
I think if she re-pitched in at £120 ph she would be a very busy girl indeed. :hi:

Offline StevenS

She looks cute. How heavy is the Photoshopping?

Offline tantric talents

She is.
Actually I wouldn't say those three profile shots were photoshopped much if any.
She is just wearing a bit of make-up in them which she did not wear when I saw her.

Offline tantric talents

She has been registered on AW since last May but no reviews on here or AW. Any idea why?
Just re-read her profile and it says British so there's our answer. Since she is clearly not, it's a recycled old but verified profile which had zero feedback, but now has accurate new photos of the new girl.

Offline realist

Thanks for the review. She looks quite petite. How tall was she? And what do you think her size might be?

Offline tantric talents

From my currently addled memory I would say she was a 6/8 around 5' 3"?
Nice kid. Enjoy  :wacko: