Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CherryRoyal, Glasgow  (Read 3984 times)

13 review(s) for CherryRoyal (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tazman1002001

TJ contributed a lot more than you Tazzman!!

Pilgrim what you on about ......... I was talking about vic not TJ.....unless you are trying to tell us all something?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 10:55:23 pm by tazman1002001 »
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

DG

TJ contributed a lot more than you Tazzman!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it true? Is he really back?

Offline tazman1002001

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Is it true? Is he really back?

Pilgrim is just talking useless shite as usual  :lol:
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline pilgrim

I guess we will never know what you edited out.  You foreigners do struggle with humour.  It sped across your head like a bolt of lightning !!!

DG

I prefer to think he's back; he ended up my best pal before his untimely demise  :cool:

Inspector Gadget

I think t.j would be a bit more creative with the username! 😀

Offline tazman1002001

I guess we will never know what you edited out.  You foreigners do struggle with humour.  It sped across your head like a bolt of lightning !!!

I edited out "Pilgrim you're a fanny" ....  :lol: ... so now you know  :thumbsup:

Foreigner sounds good to me ........ I loved their songs
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

I edited out "Pilgrim you're a fanny" ....  :lol: ... so now you know  :thumbsup:

Foreigner sounds good to me ........ I loved their songs

External Link/Members Only
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

Taz, you over back her. The moment she comes on to defend herself minutes later you back her too.

Not everyone receives a taz like service and shes human after all.

Let her get her ten posts so she can pm the op if thats her plan

chico1000

Taz, you over back her. The moment she comes on to defend herself minutes later you back her too.

Did you wish or do you still wish you had a Tazz? How's your feet?

Offline tazman1002001

I just said well done for coming on a and saying her bit ....also not sure why she would want to PM the admin, can you enlighten us?
Banned by:

bensonhedges20

Pm the op not admin (original poster = op)

I got the impression she came to rectify a negative feedback. Why else dis she join?

Inspector Gadget

Taz, c mon, your part of the o.g (old gang), that knows aboot the mad south African boot, surely?

Offline bluetable

Cheers Bluetable. 

Basically as you are walking back to the car do you think you enjoyed the punt and would you do it again.
AH I understnad! That makes a lot of sense! Most of mine don't pass that test :(

mavgoose

Jesus.... That's 10 mins of my life I've just lost and won't get back. Reading that. Can we get back on track......??

It's obvious Maisie, cherry and Amelia are

A) passionate about their "work"
B) they are who they say they are, no nasty surprises
C) give a generally overall very good experience

Like all walks of life, you won't get on with all of the people all of the time. But, for f##k sake, these girls are choosing to visit Glasgow and add to the choice of reliable and British girls we have. Which as we all know, isn't exactly hundreds.
I, for one, hope they keep coming back.

And if anyone wants to know, I have seen only Maisie. Just once, on one of her first trips. Not seen the other girls at all.

Taz, as before, reign it in a wee bit with your slightly OTT praise. Just be more moderate in your posts. The point will still be made.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 09:40:37 am by mavgoose »

RandyF

It's obvious .

...you'll pay to fuck anything with a pulse, she could do and say anything she choose, this won't ever change.

DG

...you'll pay to fuck anything with a pulse, she could do and say anything she choose, this won't ever change.

Can't comment on Mav's habits but I've met Maisie twice and notwithstanding what has been said about how this group of touring girls operate, I had a great meet both times. I found her to be nothing but honest about what she does or how she does it, but not to the detriment of my time with her. Now I can't speak for the other two girls, but I'd be surprised if they weren't very similar in that regard.

Offline tazman1002001

Pm the op not admin (original poster = op)

I got the impression she came to rectify a negative feedback. Why else dis she join?

Misquoted you ..... That makes sense and why would she not want to rectify the negative feedback, at least she was sensible and didn't get caught up in anything else she responded to the op only which is the best way
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

Taz, as before, reign it in a wee bit with your slightly OTT praise. Just be more moderate in your posts. The point will still be made.

Mav thanks for your advice but I will stick to my way if posting .....and if that comes across as OTT praise then it is what it is .........  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

mavgoose

Mav thanks for your advice but I will stick to my way if posting .....and if that comes across as OTT praise then it is what it is .........  :thumbsup:

No problem taz.
To add to DG's comments, my solitary visit to Maisie would also be a positive.

Offline tazman1002001

Banned by:

DG

Anyone ever done 'A' Levels with Cherry?