Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: =Ryana= Glasgow  (Read 2498 times)

2 review(s) for =Ryana= (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline J_H

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

I read the posts in the Regional section a few days ago about Ryana. I thought she looked a cracker and as I hadn't had many meets recently, the pics stirred my loins! One of the posters has said that the photos made her look bigger than she actually was,  as I don't normally go for bigger girls, I took that on trust; in fact that turned out to be the case, and I'm glad I did.

I had hoped to meet yesterday but I think she was busy in the afternoon, however we got fixed up for this morning. Excellent communication, on each occasion the phone was answered at about the third ring. Texted the postcode, and address. Ryana's flat is between Queen's Cross and Woodside. This is her own flat, and it was spotlessly clean and tidy. Easy to find, parking was ok but streets were busy - at least all parking is free. Close entrance, quiet street, as discreet as it is possible to be with a close. Ground floor, so straight in. Only thing some might not like is that she shares the place with another girl (more of whom anon).

A very friendly girl, chatty and outgoing, would put the most nervous punter at ease. In fact I hadn't been active for quite a while and, for some reason I had a touch of stage (bed) fright! Didn't last long. Ryana is much smaller than her pic look, and if you like the small, dark-haired, olive skinned, pert, Latin type - you've found it.

All the services on Ryana's list were available on the day; my usual three course consists of DFK, RO, and CIM (Ryana's is 'at discretion') and we talked about that. She said she would need to see to meet me first and be sure I was clean. Fair enough, that was on the profile. In fact I didn't get that far, as I popped a bit too soon, but there wasn't a problem about it.

'Eye of the beholder' etc., but I thought she was a stunner. Tried very hard to please (and achieved it!) and was not a clock-watcher. I had a slow start but she said 'no hurry' a number of times - pretty good for a half-hour service. She doesn't like fingering (but you can eat all you can!) and I am coming round to the view that I can see a WG's point on that issue. But she did a little fingering of herself, which was great to watch, especially with a full length mirror opposite. I just wanted to keep eating her!

I never give marks out of ten, but it was as good an experience as I've ever had. A really delightful girl.

Now, there's more. Ryana shares a flat with:
Myruna 77 - Glasgow - External Link/Members Only
Another stunner!

I made it clear that I would be happy to meet Myruna, so in she came and we had a chat. Both girls are described as 'bi-curious' and apparently they would be happy to do a duo! Jeeezusss! That would blow your mind!  She, Myruna, is only here for a week though so you'd need to be quick. Ryana is hoping to stay until summer. Lovely girls. both of them.

And there's still more. I'm not sure if I ought to declare this publicly but ... but I have just discovered this morning how erotic women's feet can be. In my seventh decade I thought I had seen it all, but no. To cut a long story short, I went off prematurely, copiously, and intensely just playing with her feet!

'Funny old game innit', as Greavesy use to say to the Saint.

Offline Happyjose

Thanks for the review.

Think you need to ask admin to sort out the title

Offline J_H

Yes, I've made an arse of the IT stuff as usual! IF anybody can help ...

JazzMan

« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 01:38:30 pm by JazzMan »

Offline J_H

Link now sorted, thanks Admin.

Offline The Man With No Name

Link now sorted, thanks Admin.

That's a link to "Myruna" the one you described as the friend, not "Ryana" who you actually punted with.

Can't you stick her her link up?

Offline Happyjose

She does look good. Never quite got why Romanian's seem to offer better service in mainland Europe, as opposed to here.

Sounds like she's an exception

Offline J_H

That's the one José, it's  the same link in both.

Was also talked about here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84408.msg1040095#msg1040095

Roj gave her a good review in that post even though it wasn't in this section.

Offline guns

Good review  :thumbsup:.  I really like the look of her and tried to book her yesterday afternoon but she kept telling me "I will be available in one hour" .  Did this twice so I gave up. 
If she is here for a while I will definitely go for it when she's not so busy,  probably a morning by the sounds of it.

ickydicky

Think I may give Ryana a bang for a quickie. Dont normally touch any Romanians but this one may be the exception. Is she on Maryhill Rd

Offline J_H

Just off Maryhill road, about 50 yards,, can't be more specific.

She seemed to be busy yesterday afternoon. She's not entirely Romanian, she's Brazilian/Romanian. Speaks Portuguese, and does her mate. They both understood my pidgin Spanish, so their claim to be speak Portuguese sounds reliable.

ickydicky

Just off Maryhill road, about 50 yards,, can't be more specific.

She seemed to be busy yesterday afternoon. She's not entirely Romanian, she's Brazilian/Romanian. Speaks Portuguese, and does her mate. They both understood my pidgin Spanish, so their claim to be speak Portuguese sounds reliable.

Thanks for that. I'll give her a go. Maybe a Plan B for a bj.

RandyF

Well the first link didn't look too bad all things considered, but you pumped the deformed pigmy gypo with the huge arse J_H?   :(

Like the gypo version of Ashley Ryder.  Weird looking.

Offline Courtney

Well the first link didn't look too bad all things considered, but you pumped the deformed pigmy gypo with the huge arse J_H?   :(

....according to AW FB.....looks as if he has pumped far worse.  :vomit:

Offline J_H

Like the gypo version of Ashley Ryder.  Weird looking.

Frankly, sir, this does not merit a reply.

RandyF

Frankly, sir, this does not merit a reply.

Well it's relevant J_H mate.  Your a bit of a munter hunter.  I remember reading one of your well written detailed reviews and thinking Jings, she sounds good - like the sound of that, so I clicked on the profile and BANG I find some poor unfortunate hag that resembled my dad  :scare:

The force of munt is strong with you mate  :(

Offline seeker

Jh obviously has a large net and a few harpoons in his punting satchel  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :scare:

Offline J_H

"Send in the clowns, don't bother they're here"

... in the shape of Randy F (could he really be David Leggat right enough, as has been whispered - he certainly has the requisite degree of dislocation from reality and the same felicity with words 'deformed pigmy [sic] gypo'); and Seeker (a innocuous fudpiece, but clearly the type that survives socially by licking the arses of the bullies in the playground).

Ignore these two clowns, click on the link, and judge for yourself.

Offline Courtney

The thing is J_H, I suspect you as a closet barebacker.

No complaints - she does what she says she does  (she advertises BB, but there was no mention of it, and I wouldn’t have wanted it).

Just for the record she says they don't do bareback, or anal either (not that I'd want either) and something else which I'd forgotten as the blood rushed out of my rapidly de-tumescing cock and back into my brain.

...and it looks as if you've been up the Virgo...twice.  :vomit: :vomit:

So you see girls that advertise BB but you're not interested in it? Why see them in the first place?  :dash:

Offline J_H

Perfectly valid question Courtney (though I do wonder why you've waited almost two years to raise it).

The first one you mention was a non-punt which didn't happen - one of those groups of Romanian girls who advertise all things, but actually do very little - this one didn't even kiss!

The other, I noticed BB on her profile only after I'd seen her. Reason is I usually look for WGs by typing likes 'CIM, DFK, and RO'. Reason I only go for CIM is, frankly, I don't simply don't get hard enough at my age, so really 'BB' wouldn't be much use to me.

I've been in Virgo's mouth twice, I think on both occasions as a plan B.

But, all that's beside the point of the present review ...

Offline Courtney

Perfectly valid question Courtney (though I do wonder why you've waited almost two years to raise it).
....didn't have time before to go through your early reviews with a fine-tooth comb...only noticed today.

......sticking ones cock in that "thing" seems like a serious death wish, even if it is just oral.  :scare: :bomb:

Anyway, thanks for answering the question.

The first one you mention was a non-punt which didn't happen - one of those groups of Romanian girls who advertise all things, but actually do very little - this one didn't even kiss!

The other, I noticed BB on her profile only after I'd seen her. Reason is I usually look for WGs by typing likes 'CIM, DFK, and RO'. Reason I only go for CIM is, frankly, I don't simply don't get hard enough at my age, so really 'BB' wouldn't be much use to me.

But, all that's beside the point of the present review ...

Get to fuck and don't try to justify it. Going anywhere near any manky bastard who offers bareback makes you not only a dirty old cunt, but also a danger both to safe, sensible, responsible WGs, and to the rest of us on this forum.

Offline J_H

Really?! You know what every WG you go to gets up to in her spare time?

With her boyfriend/pimp/boyfriend's pal/random met in a club?

Welcome to the ranks of the seriously deluded, fuckface.

Offline seeker

Well that's 3 posters you've insulted JH  in one thread
You must have anger issues obviously being unable to get it must do that to you ...see you like to see the T'Ss as well ..like to suckling on the boaby as well it seems ...
As for your preferences to barebacking so you don't look to see if the wg offers BB until after the punt
And you think I'm a clown  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

There is a chance of contracting disease, like many things in life, from any sexual encounter - no matter how innocent. Punting therefore, like other sexual activities is a numbers game in that regard, with differing levels of acceptable risk.

The reason you'd be far more likely to pick up something from a prostitute is due to her sheer number of sexual partners. But any responsible one will near enough negate this risk by only and always engaging in protected penetrative sex and effective hygiene methods with clients, often making experienced, professional, responsible WGs safer partners with regard to sexual health than the wider population. Of course, they'll have had have had the odd, very likely responsible, bareback sexual experience in their time. But unlikely within that particular timeframe they're working, (not counting Romanians taking a pop off Sergei most nights, whom I avoid for several other reasons also) and with very few partners overall, making the chances of catching something, combined with the use of a condom during each encounter, effectively as low as they can be for sexual activity with any new partner.

However, when you start frequenting fuck-wit, death-wish bints who'll ride any possibly-infected dirty bastard unprotected, who, in turn, clearly enjoys shagging other desperate prostitutes without a rubber, giving even wider, more direct access to the clap and junkie pool, those numbers are no longer on your side.

It's essentially the same as the simple philosophy as to why it's wise not do a civvy girl you've just picked up unprotected, as if she's willing to ride you without a jacket first time-round, how many other desperadoes have shot their clap-ridden muck inside her? Now, multiply those possibilities by hundreds and thousands of partners, over only a short space of time, and you'll see what I'm getting at with regard to bareback prossies. Once you venture into that very explosive minefield, the chance of catching something simply snowballs to and from every direction.

So, when you actually think about it, just for a few moments, you'll realise it's the likes of yourself, not I, who are at the very top of the tree when it comes to foolish delusion, you fucking little cretin.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 05:49:24 pm by The Man With No Name »

Offline J_H

I think you've got a serious psychological problem, MWNN, which you've sublimated into this topic.

You're right it's a gamble, even when you only do oral. When you stick your tongue into a WG's mouth - and many do - you've no idea how full the jizz wipe bucket is. So don't give yourself airs and graces, arsehole ... or we may think 'thou protesteth too much'. I already do.

For the record, I've only replied to the insults or implied insults, not initiated them.

Highly revealing that nobody has mentioned the explicit racism and alarming misogyny of 'deformed pigmy [sic] gypo' etc. ad nauseam from the resident xenophobe - says plenty about the mentality of those who 'never noticed' it.

ickydicky

... in the shape of Randy F (could he really be David Leggat right enough, as has been whispered - he certainly has the requisite degree of dislocation from reality and the same felicity with words 'deformed pigmy [sic] gypo'); and Seeker (a innocuous fudpiece, but clearly the type that survives socially by licking the arses of the bullies in the playground).

Ignore these two clowns, click on the link, and judge for yourself.

Wow JH thats some stuff. You say you know who Randy F is.

Offline J_H

Nah, just winding the cunt up for slagging me off!

I like him really. We're having a few pints together tonight, before he goes out Paki-bashing or croaking a few judies.

chico1000

Nah, just winding the cunt up for slagging me off!

I like him really. We're having a few pints together tonight, before he goes out Paki-bashing or croaking a few judies.
Yeah Randy's your regular Christian.  Tolerate of others a real Jesus like guy.

I think you've got a serious psychological problem, MWNN, which you've sublimated into this topic.

You're right it's a gamble, even when you only do oral. When you stick your tongue into a WG's mouth - and many do - you've no idea how full the jizz wipe bucket is. So don't give yourself airs and graces, arsehole ... or we may think 'thou protesteth too much'. I already do.

For the record, I've only replied to the insults or implied insults, not initiated them.

Highly revealing that nobody has mentioned the explicit racism and alarming misogyny of 'deformed pigmy [sic] gypo' etc. ad nauseam from the resident xenophobe - says plenty about the mentality of those who 'never noticed' it.

"Only do oral" - so you claim...

The extremely low risk of contracting something via unprotected oral from a WG that doesn't engage in bareback penetrative sex with any of her clients is what I mean by acceptable.

Going anywhere near one that does isn't, as contracting something via unprotected penetrative sex is far more likely. So given what she does for a living, the chances are that your favourite barebacker is riddled with everything under the sun, yet you stick your dick in her mouth and probably other holes as well?

You should get yourself to a GUM clinic pronto. It's not my fault you're a fucking moron who knows nothing of even the most basic aspects of sexual health. Idiots like you simply shouldn't punt.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 11:46:19 pm by The Man With No Name »

Offline Stickyfinger3913

Spoke to her 2 years ago no phone number sent email with some questions was asked to put in a booking request before she would answer them meeting never went ahead then feedback appeared on my profile from her had to create another profile as I see she dose bareback now have trouble making bookings as I have linked accounts beware this.

Offline Courtney

Spoke to her 2 years ago no phone number sent email with some questions was asked to put in a booking request before she would answer them meeting never went ahead then feedback appeared on my profile from her had to create another profile as I see she dose bareback now have trouble making bookings as I have linked accounts beware this.

Well....that was a very long sentence in one breath. :D.....Gosh, I need some air. :wacko:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Where does it say she does bareback?  :unknown:

Offline auldie63

Nowhere on that page, in fact

Q. you want to fucking without condom?    A. never ask me this...cze dont do this

in her FAQs.
        Jealous Rival?

RandyF

Where does it say she does bareback?  :unknown:

Well it did at one point, hence all the above posts. She's removed it.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Well it did at one point, hence all the above posts. She's removed it.

All the above posts? One?

She's been on my hot list for a while now and she wouldn't have gotten on there if she listed bareback. For 'at one point' you must be talking a while back.