Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Look Who's Back !  (Read 1643 times)

Offline Ramone78

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I saw her a fair few years ago,  she was excellent proper Dirty !!
Seems shes back with a reduced Service list , and shes now  Pregnant !
and by the look of the pics either had some extensive Tattoo removal or some serious photoshopping !

Offline spaceman979

wanted to see her before, how do you know she is pregnant ? cant find any of her films on net either, i thougt she had gone for good, but they always seem to come back, now all we need is come on lucy too,

Offline JEH7376

This is going to sound really harsh, but... I'm pretty sure she was a bang-on punt at one time, about a year or more before I first saw her i guess, which was probably 4 years ago, when I saw her she was pretty good but not as amazing as old reviews had it. The next meet a year or so later she had noticeably declined in service, and the one a few months later worse still. And now she's pregnant and back working. Still,at least if she's pregnant you can hope she wont be stinking of booze mid-afternoon......

Offline spaceman979

sounds honest, not harsh, thanks

Offline Ramone78

wanted to see her before, how do you know she is pregnant ? ,
Penetration (Protected)
Period Play
Pole Dancing
Pregnant
Prostate Massage
Pussy Pumping
Receiving Oral

Offline sidthecup

Period play and pregnant that's pretty rare

And she has an alert on her profile
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 02:31:35 pm by sidthecup »

Offline r1965h

Saw her in Walsall about 5 years ago, she didn't deliver on quite a few of the services that she had listed.

Hot looking girl with a fit body but I wouldn't go back.

Offline The_Don

Saw her in Walsall about 5 years ago, she didn't deliver on quite a few of the services that she had listed.

Hot looking girl with a fit body but I wouldn't go back.

useful info,thanks