Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: does anyone know kutiekatie68  (Read 1675 times)

seward

I have been trying to see kutiekatie68 AW user I'd 1556998. for a couple of months the problem is in the profile she says email with time and date services required which I have done in the last couple of months but she doesn't log on for up to ten days sometimes more its then passed the booking time I can't plan a punt more than a few days in advance so I emailed suggesting directly by phone as yet no reply after 12 days .
Has anybody got any suggestions as how to get round this comms problem she has loads of good AW feedback
for what that's worth or should I take it as red flag to a time waster.
Any comments or advice would be very welcome  :(

seward

Sorry I couldn't have made myself clear I have got all the sight details its the lack of response and doesn't log on for long periods just wondering if anyone else has experience of her?

vw

Has anybody got any suggestions as how to get round this comms problem she has loads of good AW feedback

Does your account have much feedback ?

Sometimes these prossies ignore from those with non or little ?

Good luck anyhow !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Sorry I couldn't have made myself clear I have got all the sight details its the lack of response and doesn't log on for long periods just wondering if anyone else has experience of her?

I posted the link, so that OTHER members on here knew whom you were talking about, in case they knew any info about her.

seward

Thank you both I don't have that many fbs on the account haven't been on AW that long and most punts don't go through the sight I didn't realize the prossies were that picky  :D
PS I wish I knew how to put the links up like that had to just type into text

willbred

I have been trying to see kutiekatie68 AW user I'd 1556998. for a couple of months the problem is in the profile she says email with time and date services required which I have done in the last couple of months but she doesn't log on for up to ten days sometimes more its then passed the booking time I can't plan a punt more than a few days in advance so I emailed suggesting directly by phone as yet no reply after 12 days .
for what that's worth or should I take it as red flag to a time waster.
Any comments or advice would be very welcome  :(

Having done a bit of digging, I see that on her FB page she has reviews from 3 guys with 0,1 and -1 ratings, so I'd rest easy on that score??
I've looked at her profile a few times as she's in the right area and ticks all my boxes. I have tried a couple of times to book her but e mails have either been ignored or she's not available. Agree she doesn't seem to log on for ages, but seems consistently busy.Probably just a case of keeping trying. If you still strike out, or would like an alternative, I can recommend a very similar girl nearby who I've reviewed. What is it about Katie that floats your boat? PM me for a chat

Hope that helps

:hi:

Offline hungry horace

Have seen Katie a couple of times, all I can say is keep trying , she is well worth the wait.

Offline Bigron91

I arranged to meet her via AW booking - she insisted on this. Got her phone no and when the agreed time came, phone straight to VM and didn't return text or email....

C'est la vie.....

willbred

I arranged to meet her via AW booking - she insisted on this. Got her phone no and when the agreed time came, phone straight to VM and didn't return text or email....

C'est la vie.....

Methinks, whatever the feedback there's an element of a pisser - abouter with this lady

seward

Thanks for your input it seems that were not dained important enough for the courtesy of a reply to emails or keep
appointments yet if you look at so many profiles talking about time wasters it must only apply to the punter not to
the SPs still I suppose we only provide the money so its OK to treat you as they see fit with all that wonderful feedback on AW I am beginning to suspect WKs and fluffies as a possibility :D

seward

Willbred I think you may have hit the nail squarley on the head does seem to be theme emerging with her :thumbsup:

Offline Turtle Z

I've not seen her for ages but she is worth booking. One of those girls who doesn't really need to be on Adultwork. She has a lot of regulars and I suspect that she doesn't really need to advertise anymore.

seward

Thanks Turtle Z it may be the case she doesn't need to be on AW and has enough regulars but a quick Email answer to just let you know she's not interested then we can move on to someone who is .
Just a common courtesy :thumbsup:

Offline Turtle Z

Thanks Turtle Z it may be the case she doesn't need to be on AW and has enough regulars but a quick Email answer to just let you know she's not interested then we can move on to someone who is .
Just a common courtesy :thumbsup:

Did here profile state that she was available when you emailed? I just checked my AW profile and over the last 6 months around 50% of the girls I emailed failed to respond but the lack of response was all the answer I needed. I think you have unrealistic expectations about AW profiles. Many many girls maintain a profile even when they are not working. Perhaps if your email had been read then you may have an argument for the lack of response. However, even accounting for this, many girls will not reply to punters without positive feedback or  you may have hidden notes against you which may also be reason for a lack of response. The punter who said she took a booking then turned her phone off has cause for complaint, and that would be enough for me to write a negative review but I don't think you have.

seward

My profile has only been up since late last year and all the fbs are positive so hidden notes have no idea just making an observation in general

Offline Turtle Z

My profile has only been up since late last year and all the fbs are positive so hidden notes have no idea just making an observation in general

It used to piss me off a long time ago but I learned to be a little more realistic about both the girls and the shit feedback system on AW  :hi:

Online fredhiggins

I've not seen her for ages but she is worth booking. One of those girls who doesn't really need to be on Adultwork. She has a lot of regulars and I suspect that she doesn't really need to advertise anymore.

I agree. My experience of her was wonderful. Would see her again if she was closer.

Offline Special-1

I have not seen Katie for over a year, but agree with earlier comments, she is worth a visit , but she is busy and not reliant on AW. She has a strong loyal regular clientele .

I suggest you persevere and try to book a few weeks in advance.

Offline Turtle Z

Some 'punter' with a very small penis has posted a BJ video of Katie on Xhamster which reminds me of how enthusiastic she is, but no chance of seeing whether she does deep throat from this clip.  :lol:
Must pay her another visit.

External Link/Members Only

willbred

Some 'punter' with a very small penis has posted a BJ video of Katie on Xhamster which reminds me of how enthusiastic she is, but no chance of seeing whether she does deep throat from this clip.  :lol:

Personally, I don't think that video's done her any favours. She doesn't look particularly attractive in the video to me, so even if she begs me to pop over and shag her, I'm fully booked that day  :lol:

seward

She certainly has a look of an Asian oriental I think it's the eyes  as you say Willbred not Avery attractive look  :D

willbred

She certainly has a look of an Asian oriental I think it's the eyes  as you say Willbred not Avery attractive look  :D

I shall gaze into an oriental girl's eyes in a couple of hours....when I get my Friday night takeaway   :D

Offline olliolli

"This video was deleted"  :(

Dodo

"This video was deleted"  :(
It was there midday...... She must have had it removed after Turtle had alerted us to its existence or maybe it crashed following excessive traffic.