Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Gold - time waster!  (Read 1554 times)

34 review(s) for Ashley Gold (26 positive, 4 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

mirasgreen

My first review:

It's been a long time since I've last punted. So I decided to give ait a try again but this was a big dissapointment.  It was one week ago.

External Link/Members Only

I called her, friendly tone, arranged meeting, she texted the address. We aggreed on time and duration.  When I got there (Near east Finchley station), I called again so she can give me a house number. But it turned out that I was talking to her maid, she said that the girl is busy and can't see me.

I was really annoyed by her unprofessional attitude despite agreeing on time in advance. I wasted my time travelling, could have been somewhere else.

It was dissapointing because of the positive reviews on the site.

I hate time wasters.

Offline Steve2

Unfortunately her maid has a bad habit of doing that

Offline HighlyMotivated

Sorry to hear. Funnily enough, her own profile states:

"Dislikes: People who waste my time"

Offline Steve2

Sorry to hear. Funnily enough, her own profile states:

"Dislikes: People who waste my time"

SHE DOES NOT ANSWER HER PHONE. IT IS HER MAID

She is actually very lovely and great VFM  :drinks:

Offline punk

My first review:

It's been a long time since I've last punted. So I decided to give ait a try again but this was a big dissapointment.  It was one week ago.

I called her, friendly tone, arranged meeting, she texted the address. We aggreed on time and duration.  When I got there (Near east Finchley station), I called again so she can give me a house number. But it turned out that I was talking to her maid, she said that the girl is busy and can't see me.

I was really annoyed by her unprofessional attitude despite agreeing on time in advance. I wasted my time travelling, could have been somewhere else.

I hate time wasters.

Her English has improved that much? Are you sure its her or the receptionist?

More like the receptionist is another muppet.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Still ironic whether she wrote it or not

I'm sure she's very nice!

jcdmj12

My first review:

I hate time wasters.

Yep, her maid is notoriously shit. She used to have another one who was worse.

TBH I bank on being delayed when I get there, so I take a book.  I wouldn't put up with it from another WG but her price:service ratio makes me tolerate it.

Offline SamLP

Her maid is totally crap. Ashley is a top punt, probably best vfm girl out there. Tried to book her twice last week but she was busy.

Offline joe diddley

Will give her a try in the near future and as other have advised take a good book and half expect to be dorked by the maid. Looks an excellent find judging by the comments of some highly respected punters.

jcdmj12

Will give her a try in the near future and as other have advised take a good book and half expect to be dorked by the maid. Looks an excellent find judging by the comments of some highly respected punters.

I've been to see her 7+ times (lost count, maybe more), and been dicked about by the maid around half of those times. The fact I've put up with it tells you what a good VFM service she provides. :)

I find with these lower price punts, you always compromise something.  Having a shitty maid with a great girl is better than having a great maid but crap service.

FYI there is a chance she may retire this year, at least temporarily.  She's working over here to support family there, and apparently there is stuff happening back home which may require her extended return.  :(
« Last Edit: February 04, 2016, 07:26:14 pm by jcdmj12 »

Offline joe diddley

Thanks. Will try at some point soon, I reckon, and if dicked about twice will call it a day. Usually one dorking is enough for me but I reckon I'd make an exception in this case.

jcdmj12

Thanks. Will try at some point soon, I reckon, and if dicked about twice will call it a day. Usually one dorking is enough for me but I reckon I'd make an exception in this case.

Usually what happens is that the maid double books you, so you need to wait 30-45 mins. NB from the evidence I have seen, Ashley take a full shower between bookings, so she is fresh.  Unlike some other (more expensive) prossies I have seen who have just pulled their dress back on right after I've jizzed all over their tits.  :vomit: (sorry, anonymous next punter)

Offline MrSmiley

fan boy.  :kissgirl:

who gives a fuck if it's her maid. most girls have one. they work as a team essentially. the poor punters travels all that way only to be fucked off! : it's piss poor service. the poor guy has got balls ready and locked - what's he to do then? drive back home possibly stopping in a petrol station for a wank.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the updated warning.

Yes, as has been said, it doesn't matter that she is a nice girl and provides a decent service - the fact is the OP was dicked about and had his time wasted, so negative review was more than justified.
Shame Ashley doesn't sort this maid out or get another one.

I got dicked about by the maid a few months ago and never got to see the girl.

As always, think twice if you're making a long journey to see her.
I would probably wait till I'm in the area anyway and can hang around.

jcdmj12

Thanks for the updated warning.

Yes, as has been said, it doesn't matter that she is a nice girl and provides a decent service - the fact is the OP was dicked about and had his time wasted, so negative review was more than justified.
Shame Ashley doesn't sort this maid out or get another one.

I got dicked about by the maid a few months ago and never got to see the girl.

As always, think twice if you're making a long journey to see her.
I would probably wait till I'm in the area anyway and can hang around.

Yep, totally agree that negative was justified. I have only seen her regularly because her locations are generally very close to where I'm based (last time I saw her it was a 3 minute drive :yahoo:). If she was 1 hr away I wouldn't bother.

Believe it or not, she was previously in a setup which was even worse - see my negative when I got B&S'd.    She appears to be working independently now (before, she was with that group that had the dodgy flat near Coral in Finchley), but I have no idea why it's so hard to sort a decent maid out.   :wackogirl:

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Usually what happens is that the maid double books you, so you need to wait 30-45 mins

Just out of interest, what's to stop her double-booking you for the next so-called appointment? :rolleyes:

Offline SamLP

Sen her close to a dozen times and never been double booked, although once I turned up and the maid she was surprised as the maid hadn't informed her. Luckily she was free. The maid did mess me about with other girls though, although it seems to be exceptions rather than the rule. Of course the negative is deserved as the OP's time was wasted. I honestly don't think Ashley knows her maid is messing punters about, and her English is not her strong point either added to the point that she is popular and busy, so she does need a maid to handle her bookings. A shame her current one has a knack of occasionally wasting punters time.