Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Andrea BSS Sauna Edindurgh  (Read 2053 times)

Offline Santiago

Following on from a couple of recent positive reviews I thought I would give Andrea at BSS a visit, called before hand to confirm shifts.

Suprised by the amount of girls on shift for a mid afternoon week day, 8 girls in total, Betty, Daisy, Andrea, the other names I didnt pick up, however two new girls on that day, tall blonde scottish girl, mid 20's and a soviet state girl who had good english, curvy pretty blonde. The girl who introduced the tean was a slim very attractive lass with long brown hair, dont know her name but if I visit shes next on the list.

Andrea is a very attractive girl, early 20, long brown hair, realy nice body, small b cup perky breasts, nice round ass, wears glasses and has some smallish tattoos.

Although it was my first visit I decided on an hour, I had already showered so straight into the booth, confirmed what was on/ or off limits, no cim pity or anal which isnt my thing anyway.

great wee kisser, some dfk and then stripped off the red uniform before she performed some excellent owo, nice technique, wet and deep with good eye contact, she seemed to enjoy the RO and 69. Had sex in multiple positions before finishing in mish. Had a quick shower, and then abit of a chat, says she is Italian but im not sure.

Round two more dfk, lots of fingering and mutual oral, mish, cowgirl, finishing in doggy.

Friendly girl, who provids a very professional and enthusastic service.

vg value £110 for the hour.

would definitely see again, easily recommend !
 :hi:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Glad you had a good punt, Santiago.
For what it's worth, 'Andrea' is Italian for 'Andrew'. So, I doubt an Italian lassie would use it as a nickname.
Romanian, most likely.

Offline willie loman

I find that most Romanian girls have worked in at least one other country before ending up in Edinburgh, so they tend to claim that nationality, Andrea does speak Italian, but I imagine she learnt that in a hostess bar, or similar.

Offline well_ung

what I always find amazing at BSS is all these girls are either Italian, Spanish, Lithuanian,
Estonian etc etc but all
manage to speak to each other in the lounge in the same language  :D :lol:

why cant they just admit they are from Romanian   :dash:

JazzMan

Following on from a couple of recent positive reviews I thought I would give Andrea at BSS a visit, called before hand to confirm shifts.

Suprised by the amount of girls on shift for a mid afternoon week day, 8 girls in total, Betty, Daisy, Andrea, the other names I didnt pick up, however two new girls on that day, tall blonde scottish girl, mid 20's and a soviet state girl who had good english, curvy pretty blonde. The girl who introduced the tean was a slim very attractive lass with long brown hair, dont know her name but if I visit shes next on the list.

Andrea is a very attractive girl, early 20, long brown hair, realy nice body, small b cup perky breasts, nice round ass, wears glasses and has some smallish tattoos.

Although it was my first visit I decided on an hour, I had already showered so straight into the booth, confirmed what was on/ or off limits, no cim pity or anal which isnt my thing anyway.

great wee kisser, some dfk and then stripped off the red uniform before she performed some excellent owo, nice technique, wet and deep with good eye contact, she seemed to enjoy the RO and 69. Had sex in multiple positions before finishing in mish. Had a quick shower, and then abit of a chat, says she is Italian but im not sure.

Round two more dfk, lots of fingering and mutual oral, mish, cowgirl, finishing in doggy.

Friendly girl, who provids a very professional and enthusastic service.

vg value £110 for the hour.

would definitely see again, easily recommend !
 :hi:

Round two? at a sauna?
£110? - should have been £100
I don't believe any of your reviews "Santiago" but you know that anyway.

Offline Santiago

thanks Jazzman...

try and not be a diddy all of your life

maybe ive been coned into an extra £10 for a second pop...the girl has an very small dagger tatoo on her left ankle..it that proof enough!!!

:dash:

Ali

Round two? at a sauna?
£110? - should have been £100
I don't believe any of your reviews "Santiago" but you know that anyway.
Well the girls always charge me extra £10 for a second cum, so 1 hour cum twice is £110 at BSS (£30 at the door, £70 to the girl plus £10 for second cum), if you pay £100 for this JazzMan then I too am being conned.

Offline TKovac

It has always been an extra tenner for a second pop in the Edinburgh saunas. Maybe its jazz's reports we should be doubting :cool:
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Marmalade

I notice that Andrea is now blonde. Well, blonde with bits of orange. (Spend a bit more on a good hairdresser next time please eh?)

Offline foreverchanges

It has always been an extra tenner for a second pop in the Edinburgh saunas.

True...the only exception I ever can recall  was Becky Carlyle during her apprenticeship at Carols  and LSS.
BOGOF indeed. :yahoo:

Offline daviebond

Aaah Becky..how I miss cumming on her wonderful tits  :rolleyes: