Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetrenata20.. is she back?  (Read 2979 times)

youngnorthernmeat

Any idea is sweetrenata20 is coming back?? I know a few people on here got to meet her, but she was adamant about no fk/dfk and was always a hassle to get hold of, in the end I opted out and didn't see her, but now I am massively regretting it however I read on here that some people are saying she only went home for the holidays?

I don't know if I can handle the thought of missing out on dat'ass of hers :D

When I visited her old AW profile last Friday it had been given another name.. like sweet something beginning with K, now it just says not found :( all I have left of her are extremely fit photos
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 12:41:23 am by youngnorthernmeat »

vw

This is  the disinterested rude prossie that texts while people are fucking her !

Maybe she is working for one of the phone companies testing for mobile blackspots in rural Romania as she has the knack of constant texts !

It was a bit annoying when she was sucking me and replying to someone's text at the same time (some might consider it a great skill, but I found it a bit annoying).

This is the girl i met in Smethwick she was using her mobile while riding cowgirl completely disinterested
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 01:06:02 am by vw »

youngnorthernmeat

to be fair we used to text quite a bit (during last year) .. oops ha.

at least trying her out for a single visit would have been worth it

vw

to be fair we used to text quite a bit (during last year) .. oops ha.

at least trying her out for a single visit would have been worth it

So you never saw her but texted lots ?

Bit odd isn't it hope you were no the mofo that ruined these guys punts !

youngnorthernmeat

I was being a little bit sarcastic, I text a couple of times to see if I could persuade her, considering some of the reviews on here were stating things she was not offering - she used to also switch her decision on incall/outcalls like a yoyo

Offline Juankerr

Profile is back under a different name with no pictures but has Renata's FB

sexysorina20 External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 07:16:11 pm by Juankerr »

Offline jaywhite

Can you link me to her fb? Cant seem to get onto her account. Need to see her again that ass was amazing

Offline Juankerr

Looks like a brand new profile for Renata?

sweetrenata20 External Link/Members Only

youngnorthernmeat

just spotted her now and came on here to spread the news, I'll be inquiring.. does anybody know her previous address so that I can compare with what she provides?

Offline jaywhite

Just off smethwick high street

Offline Juankerr

Profile is back under a different name with no pictures but has Renata's FB

sexysorina20 External Link/Members Only
The above old profile with FB has now been removed.

Offline jaywhite

Just out of curiosity was the facebook name her acc name or renata?

Offline Juankerr

Just out of curiosity was the facebook name her acc name or renata?
Sorry jay I meant FB as in AW FeedBack not FaceBook
« Last Edit: February 11, 2016, 07:16:22 pm by Juankerr »

youngnorthernmeat

she's now at skipton road, birmingham.. looks a really dodgy place too.

Offline jaywhite

Ming

I saw her last year just off the smethwick high st, she was priced at that time £50 h/h and £80 hour inc owo, she's now asking £60 h/h and £100 hour plus she wants an additional £20 on top for owo:dash:

Frankly for the level of service she provides her previous prices were about right, her current prices are now above the likes of victoria xoxo, Emily etc who are well documented good SP's and the same level as Michelle Independent who by all accounts (I have not yet had the pleasure) is exemplary.

I stopped seeing her last year as I had some unwelcome unsolicited texts, not saying I wouldn't sample her again but she's now pricing herself into a league she clearly does not belong imo.

Ming  :hi:

Offline samsung1

Her body looks very similar to Naughty Sarah's (very bony) and has a flat chest which makes me go limp.

youngnorthernmeat

she isn't that flat.... shes got that limited look goin on thats all lol, its not too flat and not too overly sized

also have you seen her latest photos??

Hidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only

:wackogirl:  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

youngnorthernmeat

in other news.. has she joined an agency?

External Link/Members Only

that or she has a twin sister with almost exactly the same bodly features (the ass is missing on this websites photos  :unknown:

Ming

in other news.. has she joined an agency?

External Link/Members Only

that or she has a twin sister with almost exactly the same bodly features (the ass is missing on this websites photos  :unknown:

You seem to be promoting this girl - why?

That is not her and it is very obviously not her!!!!!

Ming  :hi:

youngnorthernmeat

I have an obsession over her, literally lol sorry.

Dodo

I have an obsession over her, literally lol sorry.

You want to be careful with obsessions. Look what has happened to Smiffy after his obsession with Lil  :thumbsdown:

youngnorthernmeat

Offline jaywhite

1 year on any luck guys?? i still miss her sweet ass