Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian sub offers jizz in eyes & cum snorting as a mild entree  (Read 1514 times)

Offline diddy

yep, based in sunny old turnpike lane/tottenham her three slightly different AW profiles includes in very enthusiastic bold type all the following hard to find fun and wholesome activities ..
'shoot your come into my eyeballs,
spit in my mouth,
fill my pussy and ass with every last drop of your cum,
stretch my ass & pussy with the largest objects you can find,
fuck me with bottles,
fist my ass,
piss in my ass,
two way hardsports'
and worse...
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone dared?...I feel disturbed by this sad/suicidal profile - there's the GFE, the PE, pure filth and there's this. It reminds of the most disturbing movie I wish Id never seen 'A Serbian Film', same dark dark place..each to their own but to think what what must go on in her sessions. I saw a prossie card in a Finsbury Park newsagent window once (they quietly died a death did they not a few years ago) that said 'Girl offers s/m,anal, you name it/do what you want to me'...always stuck in my mind how desperate someone can obviously get...the romanian above explains she has 'mad bills to pay' btw in amongst the toe-curling services list. Welcome to the dark side..

Offline Sonny Crockett

WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP!!!!!!

The offering of the day from her is likely to be the dull suck and fuck (with a shit condom)!!!!!!

Loki

not the same girl (I don't think) but that profile has been in Glasgow before, and most probably Aberdeen going from the interview...

I remember seeing it and thinking WTF...    :crazy: :crazy: :wacko:

Offline Cunning Punt

The fact she is Romanian is enough to put many people off - and the promise of bareback will put virtually everyone off.

And that is before you even get to the more, er, detailed part of her profile.

I've seen similar on other Romanian WGs' profiles - particularly the line 'I LOVE SNORTING CUM' - and it's usually a load of bollocks written by Sergei.

Offline Steely Dan

This profile has been posted on this site a few times. Try searching 'I love snorting cum' in the box up there.  Here is one example.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64256.msg832811;topicseen#msg832811

Offline diddy

This profile has been posted on this site a few times. Try searching 'I love snorting cum' in the box up there.  Here is one example.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64256.msg832811;topicseen#msg832811
apologies for the repetition, im a bit London centric here with my browsing habits, this and that thread youve linked to is quite a read..its like staring at a run over squirrel or something, you dont want to look but cant help peeking..

Offline Demuncher

I recall watching a gangbang scene with Annette Schwarz where she pulled her eyelids apart and invited guys to come on her eyeballs.  I love her scenes because of how filthy she is but that was the one time where I had to squint and look away.

Offline Devo

I recall watching a gangbang scene with Annette Schwarz where she pulled her eyelids apart and invited guys to come on her eyeballs.  I love her scenes because of how filthy she is but that was the one time where I had to squint and look away.

No pun intended?