Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Robyn Kircaldy  (Read 1664 times)

1 review(s) for raunchyrobyn (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline coco1985

External Link/Members Only

Raunchyrobyn £110/hr

Robyn is what you would call older MILF her stated age I suspect is accurate very friendly lady nice easy to get to flat she comes across as very quiet, and lacks enthusiasm but never the less has a nice soft skinned body nice tits and curvy bum.
 I guess you have to like this type of woman to appreciate her...nice oral skills and she is a nice fuck and as they say built for comfort!! All advertised on offer no clock watcher !!

I feel there is more to this woman and is worthy of another visit... :yahoo:

cartman2k15

I saw this lady in early 2007, at which point she was claiming to be mid-30s but she seemed more like early/mid forties to me when I met her.  Arithmetic would lead me to deduce that she's got to be at least early 50s by now.

The age thing is moot though, as she was a pretty good punt.  Only reason I never returned was logistics.  Kirkcaldy is just a bit too far out of the way.

Offline Fifeboy65

Have seen Robyn a couple of times and she isn't going to win any beauty contests but has a reasonable body and provides a good but not spectacular service at a reasonable price. Given what is offer elsewhere in Fife she is probably one of the better punts. Would I go back probably but just as a backup if other plans had fallen through.