Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Debbie's greedy girl parties  (Read 6129 times)

James93

I will soon be visiting a party and wondering if any of you would like to share your experiences at one?

Offline pianodave

I've been to one, enjoyed it a lot. It was my first party, haven't been to one since and might go on Wed if I can be bothered.

I haven't seen Ava so she is interesting to me, and looks my type. Isla and Layla I liked. The atmosphere was good. Others argue that you don't get much time directly with the girls, but I enjoyed the whole atmosphere personally and getting to shag three girls, even if only a very short time each, for 60 quid was good vfm for me.

It's only 60 quid, if you are curious go and see. The ratio of men to girls was about 4-1 when I went though, a lot of cocks. I also did not fancy Debbie.

Offline macmate

Good experience with Debbie's parties previously and keen to try again - even more keen now I've seen the line-up for Wednesday!!!
External Link/Members Only

Always fancied Emma Size 10 (aka Yummy Emma External Link/Members Only). Now I know she'd got a mixed reputation on here, but seems to me the perfect environment to sample her wares - for £60!

And if she is a bit up herself, I'm going to enjoy dumping a weeks worth of cum over her face  :yahoo:

Invite is here, so good to go. Any other UKP members going?

Offline piercedtim

Good experience with Debbie's parties previously and keen to try again - even more keen now I've seen the line-up for Wednesday!!!
External Link/Members Only

Always fancied Emma Size 10 (aka Yummy Emma External Link/Members Only). Now I know she'd got a mixed reputation on here, but seems to me the perfect environment to sample her wares - for £60!

And if she is a bit up herself, I'm going to enjoy dumping a weeks worth of cum over her face  :yahoo:

Invite is here, so good to go. Any other UKP members going?

I can't see any reference to Emma being there on their calendar...?

Offline macmate

Hi Tim. Did you follow the link? Showing as "9 new girls attending". Emma's pix are at the top, followed by another Emma then the usual four. Looks like three swinging couples in attendance. Must be expecting a good turnout.

Offline pianodave

I've decided to go along today, new girls will be nice.

Offline pianodave

Well I went, it was ok in the end but about 40 guys, and the bukakke was done in a tiny space so lots of shoving, and it was freezing cold. Lots of waiting around. The gang bang was better, but again loads of people, but managed to get enough action. I'd prefer to just turn up for the second half to be honest, the first bit is not really my thing and then the lonnnng wait is tedious too.

Offline Chezzie John

I considered giving it another go today and with 40 blokes there I'm glad I didn't

Offline piercedtim

Mac,
Yeah I clicked on the link but I just got Isla Layla Ava and Debbie. As it turns out I couldn't make it anyway and with so many guys there I'm glad I didn't as I hate parties where you have to be pushy to spend any time with the ladies.

Offline pianodave

One guy hogged ava for a very long time, she seemed to be well into him. later i got a chance and she barely noticed i was fucking her, so i guess he was more her type than me  :D

Offline davidgood

One guy hogged ava for a very long time, she seemed to be well into him. later i got a chance and she barely noticed i was fucking her, so i guess he was more her type than me  :D
I saw Ava yesterday at another of Debbie's parties and the other girls were pulling her leg about how long she was with a guy the day before. Her reply was that he made her cum 4 times!!!

Maybe he was the hogger you encountered?

Regards,

davidgood

James93

I was unable to go! Absolutely gutted!
I'm in my early 20s and am wondering are there other lads my age who go or older guys?

James93

Was there a girl called Emma there? Brunette? Pics look stunning...

Offline pianodave

I saw Ava yesterday at another of Debbie's parties and the other girls were pulling her leg about how long she was with a guy the day before. Her reply was that he made her cum 4 times!!!

Maybe he was the hogger you encountered?

Regards,

davidgood

Yeah she kept saying he had made her cum again. I felt like a private moment was being intruded on

Offline Turtle Z

I also did not fancy Debbie.

I know this is a subjective thing Silvero but what was wrong with Debbie, I always thought she looked OK and is one I've ever been able to decide either way due to lack of face pics?

Offline davidgood

Was there a girl called Emma there? Brunette? Pics look stunning...
James,

Not sure which party you are asking about, West Brom or St Neots.

Blonde busty Yummy Emma was at St Neots. No brunette Emma, but I think she might have  been re-named as Lexi who was at St Neots and was good fun.

On your other question; yes, there are young guys who go to these parties as well as older codgers like myself.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline pianodave

I know this is a subjective thing Silvero but what was wrong with Debbie, I always thought she looked OK and is one I've ever been able to decide either way due to lack of face pics?

Nothing wrong with her just not my type

vt

Yeah, but you all paid the same amount...he should have been moved on if there were others waiting!  :thumbsdown:

Offline davidgood

Yeah, but you all paid the same amount...he should have been moved on if there were others waiting!  :thumbsdown:
VT, I think you might be missing the concept of these parties which is made clear in the subject title above.

They are not premium price sex parties where the girls are there purely to work and satisfy the needs of the punters with leisurely almost 1 to 1 sessions.

These parties are where sex mad greedy girls/ladies come to play and enjoy themselves and some will get a bit of money to cover their expenses but others are there with partners and both are there to have fun.

Once the action starts, be it bukkake or gang-bang,it is full on. Girls do not go off for a smoke or a chat or a drink. If they want a drink they ask one of the guys to bring them a glass of wine or a bottle of beer.

While she is not getting seen to, Debbie may walk round to check everyone has plenty condoms and that no one is being obnoxious but unlike Emma or her staff at Phoenix she is not going around checking that the girls are working. It is not that sort of atmosphere.

If little Ava was enjoying herself with someone who was giving her a good time she is not going to throw him off just because some other guy is hanging around convinced that everyone is a hogger but him, when he is probably the worst one in the room.

I know it is easy for me to say, but if you are an experienced party goer you make a comment or catch a girl's a eye to indicate it should be your turn and the girl will move the guy on unless as was probably the case with Ava a few days ago he was really giving her a good seeing to which she was enjoying to the full.

If you had ever met Ava you would know she is a perfectly formed little pocket rocket and very popular so always has a queue of guys wanting to play with her.

Regards,

davidgood

James93

James,

Not sure which party you are asking about, West Brom or St Neots.

Blonde busty Yummy Emma was at St Neots. No brunette Emma, but I think she might have  been re-named as Lexi who was at St Neots and was good fun.

On your other question; yes, there are young guys who go to these parties as well as older codgers like myself.

Regards,

davidgood

When is the next party in west brom?

pushthefaders

I love Debbies parties - I first went to a bukkake organised by her and Dave well over 10 years ago! (Jury's Inn hotel in Birmingham)

Have since been to ones at the big house near Stourbridge and a couple at The Tudor house place in Birmingham a year or so ago.

It's been far too long since I've been to one though as my work commitments keep getting in the way. I really must rectify this...

Online Richy40

Similar to me, been going on and off to Dee's parties for years. I was at that Jurys in one too. Her fella Dave is a top bloke too. They can be a scrum sometimes but overall they are really good value for money.