Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / Earls Court: Naughty Thai - Nicky  (Read 1014 times)

1 review(s) for Naughty Thai -Nicky (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jbcl

This is my first review, a few more will be coming shortly.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I phoned Nicky and after it rung out got a text message back asking when / how long I wanted. Exchanged a few messages (slowly) confirming services on offer would include a-levels, facial and unlimited cum as per her AW profile, confirmed a time and got the address. Arrived an hour or so later and was buzzed in to a flat I had previously been to to see (Gucci-Anal Queen / External Link/Members Only) on Warwick road just by Earls Court station exit.

Was met by Nicky at the front door and can confirm she looks like her profile pictures slim and fairly pretty, albeit photos are slightly photoshopped and a bit flattering. Was brought round to the back room, having previously been mucked around I asked to confirm what services were on offer prior to handing over any cash, to which Nicky then said a-levels was a no-go which was very irritating having it previously been confirmed. I told her it was show-stopper for me and promptly left.

I then got a series of messages from her offering her flatmate Jade as an alternative (presumably Miss Jade Extreme / External Link/Members Only) and denying she had ever had A-levels on offer on her profile, and then that she had updated it previously to remove a-levels. I was watching my hotlist on my phone in between these messages and on updating saw the profile change to have a-levels removed. The most annoying part of this was that I had deleted the earlier messages where she had confirmed what was on offer, not that it would have made any difference.

Overall it was the start to a frustrating morning which was about to get a bit more irritating.

In short she looks like per profile and would probably be a good shag but confirm everything before arrival and on arrival to avoid any "misunderstandings".

Offline yoko

She did have Anal on offer on her services before, i remember seeing it a few days ago.

I had this with another girl before at the same setup, hense why i was in two minds about seeing her, removed from hotlist now tho, glad you walked!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 11:22:25 pm by yoko »