Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TALL DARK SEDUCTRESS  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Night king

Hi Guys

Just wondering if any body got any information on this one please.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

smithie1000

Hi Guys

Just wondering if any body got any information on this one please.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks

That's going to be one rough MF

Offline Punterperson1971

Yep seen her very good very friendly even give me a lift back into Walsall afterwards as she was going out after seeing me was trying to see her again

smithie1000

Yep seen her very good very friendly even give me a lift back into Walsall afterwards as she was going out after seeing me was trying to see her again
wow sorry, thought she would be a bit rough  :rolleyes:

Offline Punterperson1971

She was ok enthusiastic and excellant owo and cim no clock watching nice body on her too

Offline Walsalllad15

Any of you guys got a contact number for her. If you can message me that be great

Offline Night king

Thanks for the information thinking of making booking.

Offline Night king

You can only contract her on aw message service. No phone number.

Offline Punterperson1971

Like I said a decent punt good feed back and only available after 9 as she works full time I Belive

Offline paintingbynumbers

Like I said a decent punt good feed back and only available after 9 as she works full time I Belive

Appreciate I’m dragging back to a very old topic here - last saw this lady about a year ago - I travel for work - her AW profile still exists but hasn’t been logged in to apparently since 2017 -
Anyone any idea is she’s retired or new profile? Cheers

Offline Punterperson1971

Appreciate I’m dragging back to a very old topic here - last saw this lady about a year ago - I travel for work - her AW profile still exists but hasn’t been logged in to apparently since 2017 -
Anyone any idea is she’s retired or new profile? Cheers
When I saw her at her home she told me she was originally from Bolton so I would presume she’s probably moved back up that way,she was a good fuck had 2 car meets with her too in her car.

Offline Punterperson1971

Aye - no worries - you might be right - I’m sure I’d text her more recently than her profile shows a log in but no longer have her number. You’re definitely right on the good fuck point though - cracking - couple of visits to my truck and a meet with her and her fella in a Walsall hotel - cracking night!!!

Offline Punterperson1971

Aye - no worries - you might be right - I’m sure I’d text her more recently than her profile shows a log in but no longer have her number. You’re definitely right on the good fuck point though - cracking - couple of visits to my truck and a meet with her and her fella in a Walsall hotel - cracking night!!!
Yea I saw her in her home and then her car definitely a good fuck.

Well I’ll let you know if I ever track her down again!!  :hi:

Offline Punterperson1971