Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Working in Basildon and I cant find a punt  (Read 2261 times)

Offline GoldenLeaf

Must of done something wrong to the boss as he's sent me to Basildon for today and tomorrow. (I joke before you locals take offence)

I've only see a couple girls upon doing an AW search and when I type their number in on here they've either go bad reviews or none whatsoever. Am I missing something or is Basildon a desert for punting?

I'd appreciate a point in a direction of a nice WG that won't promise me the earth and then just sit on her phone for 30 mins.

Offline dc0582

Chelmsford is only a short drive away, that's where I would look in your position.

Offline TheBSG

Yeah, Basildon is pretty poor.

You've got the latino brothel next to the station which is OK but sometimes does a bit of bait and switch and DFK, OWO, RO are usually extras and not always available.

Other than that it's touring girls, usually Romanian, at the Campanile Hotel

Offline Wilson85

Latina brothel has shut down :cry: The other one is definetly B&S.

I did have an ok Thai the other day External Link/Members Only near the station. But it is so so, they're nice and legit but nothing to write about.

It really is dire in Bas Vegas.

Offline GoldenLeaf

Chelmsford is only a short drive away, that's where I would look in your position.

Not when you've got a tracker mate  :P

Offline GoldenLeaf

Didn't find anything today, will give it another go tomorrow and let you guys know, if it comes down to it I might Thai it up. nice to know I'm not missing out on anything, hopefully a well known girl tours there tomorrow, but knowing my luck that won't happen.

Cheers for the info anyway guys

Will let you know how I get on

Offline sxman

If I had to take a gamble I would probably try this one.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£150 per hour, very risky and CIM is an extra £20, getting expensive now.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 08:42:08 pm by sxman »

Offline GoldenLeaf

Too expensive to gamble, not sure I'd spend that on a vouched for girl.

Although she does tick something off the bucket list.

Hmm, decisions decisions

ramrodronnie

IMO most of these ebony WGs are overpriced. I'm sure that they think that they're a cut above. Personally I'd never pay that much for a punt, especially with the extras. At the end of the day it's a fuck, end of. And I personally always try to get the best bang for my buck. Pun Intended.

Offline sxman

Also just noticed you have to be clean shaven for OWO, best get your razors out.

Offline sxman

And she wants to see a face pic before the meet.

I should try reading profiles in future  :lol:

I think this one is a no go.

ramrodronnie

Firkin hell, she's overpriced, she charges extras, and she wants face pics of the punters she chooses to see. Lmfbo. Certainly not one for my HL! No Way Hose A.  :angry:

Offline GoldenLeaf

Can you vouch for them eddy? Or anyone reading this?

Offline GoldenLeaf

Fucking hell does anyone actually do that?
Imagine if you got stuck in traffic and didn't turn up, your face would be everywhere in minutes  :diablo:

Offline Steady Eddy

Sorry nope - sight unseen.

Just pick up either through UKP chat or random searches!!

ramrodronnie

Some suggestions - site unseen :unknown:

Is this Mary the same Mary that Steady Eddy has given links for that we've discussed in the past Wilson85? Only if it is she looks totally different in this profile. Now I'm concerned that there could be profile swapping/sharing/selling, or B&S??

Offline Wilson85

Is this Mary the same Mary that Steady Eddy has given links for that we've discussed in the past Wilson85? Only if it is she looks totally different in this profile. Now I'm concerned that there could be profile swapping/sharing/selling, or B&S??

They are two different wgs. I've not seen mary sweet, not my cup of tea looks wise primarily, and a romanian too which doesn't always bode well.

Offline GoldenLeaf

I think I'm gonna take a pass on today.
I've probably got spare cash for x2 punts this month and I don't want to possible waste one with a un vouched for girl.

Is this me thinking with my brain and not with my dick for once?

ramrodronnie

They are two different wgs. I've not seen mary sweet, not my cup of tea looks wise primarily, and a romanian too which doesn't always bode well.

Thanks for clearing that up Wilson85.  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

I think I'm gonna take a pass on today.
I've probably got spare cash for x2 punts this month and I don't want to possible waste one with a un vouched for girl.

Is this me thinking with my brain and not with my dick for once?

If it is GoldenLeaf? That'll be the right thing to do mate. More of us need to be using our heads a lot more mate.  :thumbsup:

Offline TonyJWallace

Got to come in here...

External Link/Members Only

used to offer incalls at the Campanile and I've seen her twice. I'm not going to go into details as this often gets into a tit for tat session. If you like petite ladies, who can speak a degree of English, then she's worth seeing. I was satisfied and she ticked my boxes so to say.

It's a shame she only does outcalls now or i'd be back in a flash....

And yes I know it's my first post but we all have to start somewhere.

T

ramrodronnie

Got to come in here...

used to offer incalls at the Campanile and I've seen her twice. I'm not going to go into details as this often gets into a tit for tat session. If you like petite ladies, who can speak a degree of English, then she's worth seeing. I was satisfied and she ticked my boxes so to say.

T

If you've seen her twice TonyJWallace? It would be good if you could write a Review on your punt with her mate?

Offline Steady Eddy

Got to come in here...

T

'fraid you don't get off that easily :rolleyes:

Good that you posted some info on an unknown here, much better that you post a proper review too.  You will get much more from the forum if you do.

Don't worry about 'Tit for Tat'.  From whom - the WG - won't happen, other members would jump on it.  Neither would you get anything from other members if you post your honest opinion.  Your views are your own.  Nor does it have to be a novel - just useful detail such as attitude, accuracy, time keeping looks etc.

Offline TonyJWallace

Hi,

Ok I'll let you know what happened..... Mrs T has been around a lot so I haven't had time to get to the computer without being in full view.

Firstly I am under no illusion when it comes to WGs "enjoying" their job. Very few do, although so saying I met one in Chelmsford on Friday that was both stunning and enthusiastic. I would say that Jasmine tolerates her job and tries to be as enthusiastic as she can with a overweight middle-aged man bouncing on top of her.

Now to the meeting. When the door was opened I was greeted by a very petite young lady, with long dark hair, standing there in a dressing gown. She smiled and to be honest the thing that struck me was her eyes. They were beautiful, a lot better that in the photos. These alone made little MrT want to cum right there and then!!

I'm very conservative when it comes to meetings, I don't like the idea of going down on a WG as it makes me feel as if you might as well have gone down on the punter before, also oral must be covered up. So straight sex it is. Jasmine did the normal negotation as to what I wanted and put the payment somewhere safe. Dropping her gown off revealed a nice slim and firm size 6. Her pussy just standing there waiting to be entered. She then had me lay on the bed and played with little MrT until he was nice and hard. On went the rain coat and i was sucked until I was about to cum. (Not too long in this case.) She then asked me how I wanted her. As her English is not strong this was done with hand movements and smiles.

In order to keep my self control I had her lay on her back with her legs open. She has a small breast size and these then blended into her chest. I gently entered her, little by little, and the first thing I noticed was how nice and tight she was. Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all large down below but little MrT definitely felt the sides gripping like a velvet glove. Due to the physical size difference between her and I, I took it very gently, humping slowly and looking at my cock going in and out of such a small and perfectly formed, smooth fanny. And then I made the mistake of looking into her eyes again. She had the sweetest smile on her face and oh those F me eyes..... Whoops all over and little MrT was ready for a nap.

Jasmine is a cum once type of girl in the shorter booking times (£50, 15mins) so it was all over for me this time. As to whether she covers all the services offered I cannot say.

I got dressed and she gave me a peck on the cheek good bye. Oh I wish she still did incalls.

T

ramrodronnie

Hi,

Ok I'll let you know what happened..... Mrs T has been around a lot so I haven't had time to get to the computer without being in full view.

Firstly I am under no illusion when it comes to WGs "enjoying" their job. Very few do, although so saying I met one in Chelmsford on Friday that was both stunning and enthusiastic. I would say that Jasmine tolerates her job and tries to be as enthusiastic as she can with a overweight middle-aged man bouncing on top of her.

Now to the meeting. When the door was opened I was greeted by a very petite young lady, with long dark hair, standing there in a dressing gown. She smiled and to be honest the thing that struck me was her eyes. They were beautiful, a lot better that in the photos. These alone made little MrT want to cum right there and then!!

I'm very conservative when it comes to meetings, I don't like the idea of going down on a WG as it makes me feel as if you might as well have gone down on the punter before, also oral must be covered up. So straight sex it is. Jasmine did the normal negotation as to what I wanted and put the payment somewhere safe. Dropping her gown off revealed a nice slim and firm size 6. Her pussy just standing there waiting to be entered. She then had me lay on the bed and played with little MrT until he was nice and hard. On went the rain coat and i was sucked until I was about to cum. (Not too long in this case.) She then asked me how I wanted her. As her English is not strong this was done with hand movements and smiles.

In order to keep my self control I had her lay on her back with her legs open. She has a small breast size and these then blended into her chest. I gently entered her, little by little, and the first thing I noticed was how nice and tight she was. Don't get me wrong, I'm not at all large down below but little MrT definitely felt the sides gripping like a velvet glove. Due to the physical size difference between her and I, I took it very gently, humping slowly and looking at my cock going in and out of such a small and perfectly formed, smooth fanny. And then I made the mistake of looking into her eyes again. She had the sweetest smile on her face and oh those F me eyes..... Whoops all over and little MrT was ready for a nap.

Jasmine is a cum once type of girl in the shorter booking times (£50, 15mins) so it was all over for me this time. As to whether she covers all the services offered I cannot say.

I got dressed and she gave me a peck on the cheek good bye. Oh I wish she still did incalls.

T

Thanks for the good Review TonyJWallace much appreciated. But you have put it in the wrong section. This is a general discussion thread. You need to transfer this (copy & Paste) and post it into the New Reviews Section. If you're not sure how to do this? Contact Admin and ask if he could transfer it for you, but you need to state Positive, Neutral, or Negative. I hope that helps TonyJWallace?  :hi:

Offline GoldenLeaf

Hi,

T

Long winded tout

ramrodronnie

Long winded tout

He/she may very well be GoldenLeaf. But for now I'm prepared to give him (if it is a him?) the benefit of doubt for now. Lets see if he takes my advice?  :unknown:

Offline TonyJWallace

Well I have done as you have asked and attempted to create a review. And yes I'm very much male and in no way connected (except for a few quid out of my bank account) to Jasmine.

T.

ramrodronnie

Well I have done as you have asked and attempted to create a review. And yes I'm very much male and in no way connected (except for a few quid out of my bank account) to Jasmine.

T.

:thumbsup: TonyJWallace

JupitersBurning

If I had to take a gamble I would probably try this one.

£150 per hour, very risky and CIM is an extra £20, getting expensive now.

She's put her prices up, they used to be about £130. She used to go by a different profile name too. Can't remember what it was, I considered seeing her but never got round to it.