Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Doncaster-Blowjob heaven  (Read 6192 times)

Robert smith

Been on my wish list for a while-need a visit-feedback looks good-Always been a long time fantasy of mine to have 2 lovelies slobbering over my cock together so need to get there asap !!!! Anyone else had the pleasure ????
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 06:44:38 am by Robert smith »

Offline doncasterduncan

Been many times ... always good - they do what it says on the tin!

Mark76

How far is there place from the M18. I like a 2 girl bj / rimming but it's not always easy to find. May give these girls a go.

Offline doncasterduncan

they're 2 mins from the racecourse

Offline anonyorks

Very interested but slightly out of range annoyingly  :dash:

Offline scott1601

Added to my HL as work sometimes takes me Doncaster way

macready

Absolutely going to visit Charlotte and Izzy soon, and will post a Review when I've come down from the inevitable high :-)

Robert smith

Mark76

Robert smith

from my research i think its the other side -Intake area

Offline Sparky6996

I was going to see the ladies on Monday afternoon - they'd responded to emails and texts but when I got close (same street), comms stopped. No response to texts and no answering calls. Email later said they'd been robbed. I'd give them the benefit of the doubt - but would be interested in knowing of similar experiences

Offline doncasterduncan

Hi, I've seen them many times, and every time there's been no issues... sounds odd though....

Offline Sparky6996

Yeah, I've never heard of them being problematic but it seemed very odd at the time. If they'd responded straight away I'd have been less bothered but felt conspicuous sat in my car trying to contact them

Robert smith

Read my review-Visited yesterday-All i can say is Fantastic-Need to visit again !!!!!!!!

Offline FLYING BLUE

Just shows that we are all different.

I did not enjoy my time there last week.

Review submitted.

Tallboy2

Just shows that we are all different.

I did not enjoy my time there last week.

Review submitted.
How interesting I love the sound that they are sisters and that they are big. But it doesn't sound like they are good for the more sensetive punter. I would never opt for a 15 min punt myself. Do they have sex with each other?

Offline stevedave

How interesting I love the sound that they are sisters and that they are big. But it doesn't sound like they are good for the more sensetive punter. I would never opt for a 15 min punt myself. Do they have sex with each other?

If they are sisters, I personally hope they aren't having sex with each other...

Offline yorkie2009

A review is available today in Review section, looks like they advised neutral/negative but let us know how you get on if you punt

Tallboy2

If they are sisters, I personally hope they aren't having sex with each other...
Oh SteveDave , why ever not? 😜

Offline FLYING BLUE

Not in the time that I saw them. Please check my full review.

100punt

there photos are fake,there house is an utter dump and I mean it stank! They are way bigger than their profile suggests and they give a very very average bj

1 of the worst punts iv ever had

Offline FLYING BLUE

there photos are fake,there house is an utter dump and I mean it stank! They are way bigger than their profile suggests and they give a very very average bj

1 of the worst punts iv ever had

I second that!