Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New lass lewisham  (Read 1630 times)

Offline Bilbao

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This young lady came up on my search recently - she replied to emails pretty quickly and courteously. Any info chaps ? She is in my HL and may toft at some point
 :hi:

dan10928

her pics look pretty decent then i read

'i can suck you like a hungry lion' lol dafuk

Offline Londonpunter30

She's ticked virtually every service.  She's hard sports listed so ask if you can shit on her

Offline Setodger

I'd recommend you'd avoid, made a visit to see Cuteandtall. Comms were very good, she is located in Penge bang in between both train station.

when I got in I was greeted by 2 EE girls neither who looked like the girl on the profile. 1 was blonde, the other dark both dressed in jumpers and leggings (sexy), didn't take a fancy to either and made it know. They called out to the back and I was half expecting the muscle to come out, but along came a 3rd girl (in a dressing gown) who claimed to be Cuteandtall, facial she wasn't much to write home about. She said she wasn't offering sex at the moment and I should see one of her friends.

I kept my money in my pocket and headed for the door and am happy for it.

raylondoner

I'd recommend you'd avoid, made a visit to see Cuteandtall. Comms were very good, she is located in Penge bang in between both train station.

when I got in I was greeted by 2 EE girls neither who looked like the girl on the profile. 1 was blonde, the other dark both dressed in jumpers and leggings (sexy), didn't take a fancy to either and made it know. They called out to the back and I was half expecting the muscle to come out, but along came a 3rd girl (in a dressing gown) who claimed to be Cuteandtall, facial she wasn't much to write home about. She said she wasn't offering sex at the moment and I should see one of her friends.

I kept my money in my pocket and headed for the door and am happy for it.

Unfortunately seems to sum up Lewisham from my experience.   :(

CelticWarrior2

Same ID ref - maybe cute means something else in Bulgarian.   :unknown:

Offline Bilbao

Maybe it's a misspelling of cnute

Offline pewpewpew

I think she looks quite nice and has a cracking body. But if she's only offering tea and a jaffa cake I'll have to give it a miss