Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phoenix saturday 3:30-5:30  (Read 2591 times)

Offline housemd2020

girls: kasia, alana, ivana, Luiza, and a brazilian girl

no show : Luiza

Hostess: Emily

I have been to a few phoenix parties and this one was the worst of all. The girls are lovely but the hostess was horrible! she was shouting at us at the end of the party to shower quickly and leave the premises, there was an elderly punter who almost slipped and fell in front of the bathroom. Her reason is its Saturday and she wants to out to party!! this is ridiculous. i am done with phoenix, the only reason i gave the neutral is because of the other girls who work there.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Steely Dan

it would have been worse if that cow was partying - 'don't touch me here here or here.'  Em should send her on her way.

Offline iPad3

it would have been worse if that cow was partying - 'don't touch me here here or here.'  Em should send her on her way.

When Emily parties she can be dynamite if you catch her right but she does have a very unfortunate manner and can come across as very unpleasant sometimes.

Very bad form to rush people out at the end though.

It really does seem that the Phoenix is struggling to rise from the LMP ashes so to speak. If these poor reveiws and the shit attitude continues I wonder if this year will be the end of the road.

Offline Clooney

This is such a shame.

I have very fond memories of LMP and some truly awesome times in some wonderful places with some top top girls.

I've not been for nearly a decade, but recently got the itch to reacquaint myself with them, but it seems like Emily blows hot and cold, subsequently bringing the mood down.

Just out of interest, are Em or Moss now not around at parties at all?

Offline smiths

When Emily parties she can be dynamite if you catch her right but she does have a very unfortunate manner and can come across as very unpleasant sometimes.

Very bad form to rush people out at the end though.

It really does seem that the Phoenix is struggling to rise from the LMP ashes so to speak. If these poor reveiws and the shit attitude continues I wonder if this year will be the end of the road.

Indeed, Em really has to get a firm grip and must be at the parties to supervise in my view, that's when parties were always great at LMP, that was a winning formula and I am puzzled why that formula isn't be followed all the time now.

Offline Thepacifist

For me, LMP LG was the best. I've been to TPC a couple of times and it's been ok but nothing like it once was. Emily has a great arse but she never let me lick her pussy. Sorry to hear about them rushing you out OP, to hear an elderly punter nearly slipped and fell is  :thumbsdown: :bomb:

tonibell99

I would definitely try and contact Em or Moss and let them know about this, (although I suspect they have read it on here by now).

Totally unacceptable way to be treated, Emily needs bringing to book  :thumbsdown:

yumyum3

Oh dear. This is not good. I see that Kate aka Bianca who got the boot from HOD is on today  :thumbsdown:

Offline JamesRockford

+1

When I see that Emily's on the roster - I don't go.  I've tried to get on with her but she does nothing to make you feel comfortable.  I can just about tolerate her as the hostess.

Offline mattharding

Very sad to hear this kind of thing. Only ever been to one LMP and have always considered returning to Phoenix but this kind of thing puts me off.

vt

This is such a shame.

I have very fond memories of LMP and some truly awesome times in some wonderful places with some top top girls.

I've not been for nearly a decade, but recently got the itch to reacquaint myself with them, but it seems like Emily blows hot and cold, subsequently bringing the mood down.

Just out of interest, are Em or Moss now not around at parties at all?

Em & Moss have parted company and gone their separate ways according to his post on here recently.

Em is less present than she ever was...she leaves the hostessing mostly to Emily & Barbara now.

I've had great times with Emily in the past, but she has been very miserable the last few times I've seen her...I guess she's going through a bad patch, but it does detract from the expected welcome at the priciest party in London and sets a bad tone for the other newer girls.

tonibell99

Em & Moss have parted company and gone their separate ways according to his post on here recently.

Em is less present than she ever was...she leaves the hostessing mostly to Emily & Barbara now.

I've had great times with Emily in the past, but she has been very miserable the last few times I've seen her...I guess she's going through a bad patch, but it does detract from the expected welcome at the priciest party in London and sets a bad tone for the other newer girls.

Could you point me in the direction of Moss's post please? - I've looked but can't find it  :unknown:

vt

Could you point me in the direction of Moss's post please? - I've looked but can't find it  :unknown:

Yes, linked below post from Northwesttt claiming to be Moss...Moss has previously posted under username Moss on here, but this is a new account, probably lost his original login details...obviously I can't verify it's him, but it does sound very much like his style...and various parts of what he says I've had confirmed elsewhere too...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78376.msg1010438#msg1010438

tonibell99

Yes, linked below post from Northwesttt claiming to be Moss...Moss has previously posted under username Moss on here, but this is a new account, probably lost his original login details...obviously I can't verify it's him, but it does sound very much like his style...and various parts of what he says I've had confirmed elsewhere too...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=78376.msg1010438#msg1010438

Thanks for that, it's no wonder I couldn't find it  :thumbsup:

Offline punk

I thought LMP had 7 prossies? If one failed to show face then they would try to get cover.

Has Phoenix gone back on that?

tonibell99

I think when Phoenix was launched it was reduced to 6 girls. From reports, there was often only 5 working although they did stick with the max 2:1 ratio.

It sounds like they are still struggling to get established under the new name.

yumyum3

I'm sad to hear this news about the Phoenix and Em and Moss. It has to be really difficult organising all that stuff and if she's doing it on her own  :unknown: I do hope things get back to where they once were but who knows  :unknown:

Offline Teessider

I'm sad to hear this news about the Phoenix and Em and Moss. It has to be really difficult organising all that stuff and if she's doing it on her own  :unknown: I do hope things get back to where they once were but who knows  :unknown:

All this, and trying to get the Birmingham club off the ground as well - must be a difficult time.

I wish Em all the best in trying to regain the old magic. May help with not having to spend time on TLC for a few months.

I noticed Izabella back on the rota, so at least that's good news.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 07:01:46 pm by Teessider »

ClitTeaser

Mind you there is still good times to be had: tomorrow's lineup looks to be the cream.  Had a few of them (Kasia, Ivana and Irina) previously and fancy Daniella and Elena.  Oh to be in London.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Sorry to hear of your neutral experience OP. The place has not been the same since when one of Em or Moss was always there. Too few good girls now to attract me. Ivana who you listed has always been a miserable cow ime.   

Offline Stephan200210

It is sad reading this. I went to what I think was the first LMP party years ago, and went quite regularly for a couple of years after that. Em and Moss always there, vibe  great, and some fantastic girls. Really enjoyable.

I also used to go to the (now defunk) Gentlemen's' Parties - which was more down market, for sure, but often had one or two highly shaggable girls.

It certainly sounds like LMP/Phoenix is on a downward spiral, if not on its last legs.

And when I look at other party providers I cannot find any that really seem to be in London, well organised and have good looking girls.

It seems strange  - as I sense there is/would be strong demand for a twice or three times per week party in London with some great looking and reliable girls, along the lines of the old LMP model. Is it just not working as "poor management" and with the strong hand of Em/Moss it just does not work.

I have heard girls says parties are a great way to meet clients for future one on one bookings - so parties are a good marketing tool for them.

And, I remember I went to a few parties at Maxes Angels. They were top drawer, albeit expensive.

Guess the day of great parties are gone forever??

Offline JamesRockford

Guess the day of great parties are gone forever??

... that's what I said to my parents when I turned 12 and they said I should take my friends out for a pizza for my birthday.

tonibell99

... that's what I said to my parents when I turned 12 and they said I should take my friends out for a pizza for my birthday.
Looks like Em has been reading the forum, she has put out a statement on Twitter saying she is back in London full time now. She's obviously not happy with what has been written here.

I can't link her statement, (can't find it on their website only through the Twitter link).

Good on her anyway for responding, I am sure she will sort things out pretty soon.

Link: External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 04:11:51 pm by tonibell99 »

Offline hawai5o

Never liked that Emily from the start ,i don't know why?? but Barbara is much better ..
BTW is Emily Polish ,me thinks not ??

Offline Royd30

Emm is a classic, she does listen and react to feedback. She has always been straight and to the point. She should be congratulated for the service she provides. A few girls let down the side and makes for a bad party not to mention the extra effort that has to be made by the other girls, unfair to them. I am sure Emm will sort out any issues....
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 06:35:33 pm by Royd30 »

Offline JamesRockford

Message on their website says:

"Hi guyz

TPC has now been running successfully for just over a year.

Thank you to all regulars and newbies for making the parties a lot of fun (most of the time).

As most of you are aware, since September 2015 my time and attention was taken away to establish the Birmingham vnue. Leaving TPC in good hands of both Emily and Barbara. Birmingham is now closed due to a bad fire at the premises there.

Good to hear you all missed me. Wish there was two of me but thank god there’s only the one!!

I am back in London full time now and am taking on board feed back which is why I feel compelled to write this little rant.

Let’s start firstly about venue. Finding a perfect venue in central London that ticks all the boxes is virtually impossible. So if any of you out there who don’t like the current venue and feel they can find me a better one please feel free to do so. I would be immensely grateful for any help.

Moving on to other feedback. As I explained I am normally in London all the time but last few months due to Birmingham I was not. If there were any issues I was still contactable via phone, text or emails. I am not that unapproachable. I’d rather you talked to me and worked with me to make the parties an enjoyable experience as opposed to hiding behind a pseudo name and becoming a keyboard warrior. Calling TPC staff insulting names and discussing my personal life is not helpful. Neither I nor any of the girls do that to you so please do not do that to us. We are all humans with feelings. Such nasty behaviour is not constructive criticism it will only cause negativity which we try very hard to avoid. Please bear in mind we are all from different ethnicity, backgrounds and languages so a little tolerance and understanding will go a long way. As things do get lost in translation.

LMP/TPC has and always will be my hobby/business and I take great pride in delivering the best parties. I have done so for over ten years. Customer focus has always been important but the girls happiness is equally important to me and ultimately you will experience that in their demeanour. Providing the same party experience in other parts of the country is also important to me. We have always worked as a team/family and will carry on doing so. I realise I can’t please all of the people all of the time but I have managed to do so most of the time and God willing carry on.

All I ask is for you all not to be too harsh and to be a little understanding and tolerant. Please take responsibility that it’s your party so your input is also required in being proactive by joining in the banter plus the naughty fun. Please don’t stand around like a wall flower and do engage others who may be feeling shy by encouraging them to partake.

Thank you for listening to me. I will now get off my rant box.

Look forward to welcoming you all to a party very soon with lots of energy, open minds, humour and banter.

Hugs n kisses
Emma"

All fair points, but Em needs to take the online feedback with a deep breath - the comments here are generally not personal. 

As to being keyboard warriors, I don't think that most people posting here get carried away - hopefully any malicious people posting nonsense for the sake of it are quickly spotted by the rest of us.  The anonymity provided on this site allows us to say what we feel, without embarrassment - maybe sometimes with a bit of dramatic effect, or attempted humour.  As a businesswoman she should not take it too much to heart, but as important early warning bells.  For example without people posting on this site, she might only realize that some staff were less effective than others when it was too late and her business had suffered.

And after all, despite our blowing off on this site, many of us do pay regular visits to Phoenix - hoping that the feedback here has been read and taken on board.  So Em, you are obviously doing some things right.  Good luck to you - make steady improvements and I for one will be happy to spend more of my punting money with you.

Offline punk

No more mentioning any splits,quality of the prossies in terms of service etc and don't mention the other hosts.

Thats what i am reading,may be i'm wrong.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Looks like Em has been reading the forum, she has put out a statement on Twitter saying she is back in London full time now. She's obviously not happy with what has been written here.

I can't link her statement, (can't find it on their website only through the Twitter link).

Good on her anyway for responding, I am sure she will sort things out pretty soon.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Good to see Em has acknowledged and is looking to address. The new premises is fine as far as I'm concerned.

LMP/TPC at its best is too good to lose especially with the lack of decent competition. I think we all have the same hope that it can recapture its former glories.   

Mike Oxhard

The new premises is fine as far as I'm concerned.

100% agree, love the new place. So much better having one big party room so you don't miss anything. My biggest issue is just being able to call and being told exactly who is in on the day before I commit as I choose my parties totally on the line up. It is totally understandable that if a certain girl doesn't show then it isn't Emma's fault, but there is nothing more annoying than turning up to find a girl or girls you particularly wanted to see not there. It doesn't mean I won't go....just means I won't go that day and will save my hard earned for a better day for me personally.

As for the actual girls, it's a minefield to criticise because there are some I really don't click with or really don't fancy but others seem happy to play with. Hence the importance of me being able to pick the right day for me.

yumyum3

Nice to see Em respond and if she gets things sorted I will return. I have to say that the "keyboard warrior and personal stuff" is slightly off. As far as I can see, Em and her parties have been generally well reviewed and highly thought of on here and the majority of the recent criticism has been reasonable and justified. After all, it is a business and people are paying £160 a pop to attend. Many on here also experienced the "golden years" at LMP with Em egging everybody on and having a good laugh. I also think most members and attendees on here appreciate how difficult it is to organise the parties and keep everyone happy all the time. However, I for one would love to hear soon that things are returning to LMP Lancaster Gate stylee  :)

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

Great to see the response from Em...typical Em...slightly defensive....but acknowledging the main points of the (perfectly legitimate) observations/complaints.

Em...if you reading this...as an attendee of 100+ parties down the years...my basic suggestion would be ....if at all possible...... to replicate the Lancaster Gate format..which IMHO was LMP at its pinnacle...ie 2/3 play rooms  and a general relaxed  'ambience'...another consideration for you would be a resurrection of your MILF Monday....greatly missed by many of us.

Finally Em...if you manage to implement the necessary changes and rediscover the previous form.....you will be IMHO  hugely successful ....as there is massive demand out there for this type of ''pleasant afternoon gentleman entertainment''.

Hope to see you soon...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 11:55:04 am by An tUasal Liathroid Mor »

giggity

For me personally, looking back in hindsight, what made LMP such a great experience for me back in the day was the Brazilian contingent. All my fondest memories at LMP are associated with the Brazilian girls. After they left, one by one, it stopped feeling the same, and gradually I stopped becoming a regular. Rafiella, Jennifer, Monica, Melina, Mila, Francesca, really they were the reason (for me) that LMP used to be so fun that I kept coming back. Last time I went it felt like a factory in East Europe, impersonal. No offense to Daniella and Izabella however who were also my favourites.

Offline Hugeboobslover

I have been to five Phoenix parties during the last year. All have been immaculately organised and I have really enjoyed myself. Well done! Only issue, not enough big boobs! Emily has always been courteous to me. I have never played with her, but highly appreciated her hot looks in some tight outfit while walking around as the hostess...

HBL

vt

Good to hear Em has taken note of all the feedback on here...I'm slightly concerned that she is taking it quite so defensively...because that kinda means that she might not believe that it is at all justified. This has always been a place where you can tell it like it is and the truth will always be unvarnished. It is useful for SPs to hear what clients really think about their offering, as long as they aren't easily offended when it's less than positive.

1. Venue: Em is right about this...finding a perfect venue is impossible...the current one is very suitable for purpose. Yes, it's different to the others, but the architecture really is not what we are going for. I don't subscribe to the LMP-LG glory days theory, it used to get stifling in those basement rooms on a hot summer's day and uninspiring girls used to crop up there too. I had some very memorable parties at Westminster & Edgware Rd. All the venues have had their pluses & minuses, but great parties were had in all of them.

2. Em's supervision: This is a critical point. These parties are Em's personal vision, she has carefully crafted the format from her extensive experience and found a formula that stands head & shoulders above the rest. But, for the formula to continue working, it does still depend on her continuing supervision and her personal enthusiasm for the task. The parties were at their best when she used to patrol the rooms, offering her pithy, humourous advice & encouragement, it kept everyone doing what they should be in order for the party to be a success. She would encourage wallflowers to join in, she would move hoggers on and it was quite comical to see some lazy girls sharpen their act if they heard her approaching...a lame HJ would suddenly turn into an enthusiastic BJ. It was quality control at its finest!  :D

I was always amazed at her enthusiasm for the task as she must have seen it all many times over. Sadly, even when she's been present at Phoenix, she has not entered the playroom when I've been there. Has her enthusiasm finally waned or were there other reasons? Only she can answer that and I wouldn't want to speculate.

3. Personal comments: Yes, the reference to farm animals was unnecessary. But, no-one has salaciously discussed anyone's personal life on here, only as far as it affects the business in that one formerly active partner is longer there and wished to disassociate himself publicly. But I want to apologise if I have overstepped the mark in any way, certainly no personal offence was intended by anything I said.

4. The Girls: Yes, this is the other biggie. We all know that not all girls are created equal in this business and one man's meat is another man's poison, so it must be a real task to please all the people all the time. There have always been girls that have been fantastic and others that haven't inspired as much. As occasional visitors, we know what we personally like, but we certainly don't see everything, so we must let Em make the necessary decisions to hire & fire. I would urge her not to let personal friendships get in the way of making the right decisions for the business. Maybe there are girls who have been loyal and available at the drop of a hat, but their jadedness or advancing age is detracting from the parties...maybe the reason they've stuck around is that they have nowhere else (that will pay them party wage levels) to go. If it's a business, it needs business decisions, not ones clouded by sentiment.

I like the suggestion of restarting the MILF Mondays again, that way all the older (over 35) girls can meet the guys that truly appreciate them.

5. Conclusion: I want to leave this on a positive note...I attended Phoenix this week and the magic was there...I had the same feeling of elation walking back to the Tube that I always used to get after a great party...the girls worked their socks off, gave fully of themselves and let their passions overflow...you can read more here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=85143.0

Long live Phoenix!  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 02:27:14 pm by vt »

Offline housemd2020

Good to see Em reads the feed back and responds to it, my neutral review was based on the Host Emily and not the girls as mentioned before.

This is not a mainstream business that we pick up the phone and call a 0800 number to give feedback, this forum is for responding/reporting anonymously based on our experiences. Don't think we will be considered 'keyboard warriors', that will be the hacker groups :)  we are just punters paying good money for some good times :)

Mike Oxhard

Please DON'T go back to splitting the party over multiple rooms, it is so much better being all together  :thumbsup:

vt

Please DON'T go back to splitting the party over multiple rooms, it is so much better being all together  :thumbsup:

I agree...the parties at LG, Westminster & Edgware Rd often used to end up in one room at the end for the final push, this was the most electrifying part of the party, to see all that action concentrated in one room.

When I was there this week, it was great to be able to watch, hear & join in the action at will, very erotic!  :thumbsup:

The current playroom with it's air-conditioning will be a real boon come the warmer weather.

Offline Thepacifist

Credit to Em for taking the feedback on board. I wish her well and may see her soon  :hi: