Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best for Role play in Bristol?  (Read 932 times)

alchemist

Help needed.... Does anyone have a suggestion for a girl who is good at/up for role play? Preferably in Bristol but will travel a reasonable distance if recommendations too good to turn down.

English is I would think a must, up for a laugh and someone different to Sophie, Lil Katie, Hollie would be appreciated

Not for everyone I know but I'm looking for a change to my usual meets

Over to you

Offline Roth

Offline rudolph hucker

Help needed.... Does anyone have a suggestion for a girl who is good at/up for role play? Preferably in Bristol but will travel a reasonable distance if recommendations too good to turn down.

English is I would think a must, up for a laugh and someone different to Sophie, Lil Katie, Hollie would be appreciated

Not for everyone I know but I'm looking for a change to my usual meets

Over to you

Soph is spot on mate, she should have been on the stage! My roleplay with her was epic.

Offline Roth

Soph is spot on mate, she should have been on the stage! My roleplay with her was epic.

+1  :thumbsup:  :) External Link/Members Only  :rose:

alchemist

Agree about soph, she is a great role player but we've met quite a few times now so it would be good to have a change.  Any interesting ladies out of the Bristol area that are worth a drive and time off work?

devonred

I had a fantastic roleplay with Sweet Sexy Sophie. It is under my reviews. She is English and fit, and loves roleplay. Her enthusiasm was the main reason she convinced to give one a go, as usually roleplay isn't my cup of tea. :hi:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1