Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angellory (Lory) from Earls Court  (Read 2563 times)

Type_O_Negative

Till today i was avoiding Romanians like a plague. However a few weeks ago i spotted good looking Romanian girl who offers FK and OWO and charges 100GBP/hour. Her in call location is very good for me, she has a few positive reviews here - so i decided to give her a go.

External Link/Members Only

Our communication was very good, i sent her a text message or two and she (or her "manager") was replying very quick (please note that her written English is not fluent). So i booked her for one hour and i was happy. We agreed i will call her the next day two hours before our meeting to confirm.

And the next day i was ready to catch a tube from North Greenwich to Westminster. Of course i rang her to confirm our meeting. And then i faced this terrible silence when they don't bother to pick up the phone. Ok, i decided to wait a few minutes - still nothing. I sent her a text message - still nothing. I checked AW - she was "green". Overall i gave her 30 minutes - i was waiting and making phone calls - one after another. And again - no answer. I gave up and went home. It's a shame because i do like her beauty.

It meant to be my the first encounter with Romanian prossie. It didn't work, i lost my time  but saved my notes. I didn't have any plans B or C so i ended up having a good wank. Still better than nothing  :crazy:

Diem perdidi.

:hi:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 06:06:10 pm by Type_O_Negative »

Online lewishamguy

After this incident would you still try a Romanian prossie? :sarcastic:

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear that. I'm slightly confused as you mentioned you agreed to call on the day to confirm the booking but didn't manage to get a response. Does that mean the booking wasn't confirmed in the first place?

Offline The_Don

one thing is clear to me. Never External Link/Members Only by where their from, because that External Link/Members Only a lot.

Online lewishamguy

one thing is clear to me. Never judge a person by where their from, because that assume a lot.

Well not saying Romanian prossies are the only crap prossies. I understand in every nationality they are. But the number of negative reviews here suggest the reality about Romanians. It's well documented here. As for example- Renata, Sweet Maria, Jennifer Pussy....need I say more.  :cry:

Offline HighlyMotivated

Well not saying Romanian prossies are the only crap prossies. I understand in every nationality they are. But the number of negative reviews here suggest the reality about Romanians. It's well documented here. As for example- Renata, Sweet Maria, Jennifer Pussy....need I say more.  :cry:

That's funny, I've seen all three of them and had Positives experiences. As have others from the looks of their reviews (well, bar Jennifer who has a mountain of negatives). Have you seen them for yourself?

Type_O_Negative

Sorry to hear that. I'm slightly confused as you mentioned you agreed to call on the day to confirm the booking but didn't manage to get a response. Does that mean the booking wasn't confirmed in the first place?

Sorry, it's my mistake, I didn't put this clearly in my review. So we confirmed our Sunday's meeting on Saturday. But she still wanted me to confirm this booking again - on Sunday at noon. Then I would get her address. And when I wanted to be in touch with her on Sunday - no answer from her.

Type_O_Negative

I don't think so.

Offline SamLP

I see. That's bad form. Some girls are not suitable for advanced bookings, and are very much book on the day. Sorry to hear it didn't go as planned.

Offline mrx007

I was actually going to post "How do you get to see Angellory?"

I have tried three times and this is what I've learned: she works late, often 1-3am or so Saturday night / Sunday morning. Then she's obviously tired because on Sunday, even though her green light seems to be permanently on, she seems uncontactable until 3 or 4pm.

2 weeks ago she told me on Saturday night she'd be available from about 11am. I drove to Earls Court (well over an hour) to try and catch her early but I had no replies to text or calls. I also couldn't get anyone for a plan b so went home, balls still full. I blamed myself for driving up there without anything confirmed.

About 3 or 4pm she texted me saying "sorry bb I was asleep after late night".

Yesterday, after texting her Saturday night I sent her a message on AW, texted, called. Nothing. Late in the afternoon I received a text "sorry bb tired just woke up".

On Saturday night I was going up town and wanted a late night CIM BJ so contacted her earlier. I received a message saying "can you make 9pm because I'm busy after that, until 1pm, not sure". This was too short notice at the time for me to make an excuse where I was and drive to hers and get parked.

BTW she did tell me she had a booking Sunday at 2pm and would be available after 3pm yesterday so she obviously didn't make the 2pm booking then...

Her appeal is: supposedly great BJ and allows filming at no extra cost.

All I can think personally is one evening when I'm feeling horny: call her a couple of hours before, get the booking confirmed and have a plan b.

Intersetingly when I couldn;t get an answer from her I couldn't get an answer from Paula either, who is probably her flat mate and a possible plan b....

Offline HappyLarry

I echo this review. I just can't get a hold of this wg. No latter how much I try, calling, texting or watsapping.

She must have a lot of regulars if she can afford to turn away business. Good luck to her.

Offline claretandblue

I echo this review. I just can't get a hold of this wg. No latter how much I try, calling, texting or watsapping.

She must have a lot of regulars if she can afford to turn away business. Good luck to her.
Probably time to move on if you have tried all those methods without success? She looks alright but really I can't see what the fuss is about

Offline HappyLarry

Yep agreed. Moved on a while ago. Or rather stopped looking and reverted back to my regular.

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

Till today i was avoiding Romanians like a plague. However a few weeks ago i spotted good looking Romanian girl who offers FK and OWO and charges 100GBP/hour. Her in call location is very good for me, she has a few positive reviews here - so i decided to give her a go.

Our communication was very good, i sent her a text message or two and she (or her "manager") was replying very quick (please note that her written English is not fluent). So i booked her for one hour and i was happy. We agreed i will call her the next day two hours before our meeting to confirm.

And the next day i was ready to catch a tube from North Greenwich to Westminster. Of course i rang her to confirm our meeting. And then i faced this terrible silence when they don't bother to pick up the phone. Ok, i decided to wait a few minutes - still nothing. I sent her a text message - still nothing. I checked AW - she was "green". Overall i gave her 30 minutes - i was waiting and making phone calls - one after another. And again - no answer. I gave up and went home. It's a shame because i do like her beauty.

It meant to be my the first encounter with Romanian prossie. It didn't work, i lost my time  but saved my notes. I didn't have any plans B or C so i ended up having a good wank. Still better than nothing  :crazy:

Diem perdidi.

:hi:

forgive her, for she knows not what she does...

Offline The_Don

forgive her, for she knows not what she does...

For time wasting >        :unknown:       

She and her maid/pimp are, making a habit of it.

13 reviews (currently), 4 (negative) are for time wasting > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=6597

In my case she done it twice  :thumbsdown:

« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 11:39:00 am by The_Don »

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

yeah my comment was just a joke to type o negative.. he'll know what it means...

Offline The_Don

yeah my comment was just a joke to type o negative.. he'll know what it means...

She is a time waster but click the unknown icon (below) ;)

:unknown: