Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One to avoid in my opinion  (Read 4236 times)

1 review(s) for vanda.sexyyy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline adindas

External Link/Members Only

She has been in London for quite sometimes and under different names.  Amanda.baby, ruby.pussy 21.  I met her when she was working in another place.

The pictures are genuinely hers and I will say she is attractive. But very bad attitude.No smile, want to to come as soon as possible.  Do not do this, do no do that ....

mofukker

bad luck mate , same thing happened to me with a hungarian in greenford , also the girl you chose has a very bad profile look at the pics she is looking  bored , no smiles and 60 an hour is nothing, at least with 80 an hour yo might get quality , even though east London is a cheap area

Offline jesus_jones

Thanks for the update Adindas.  I agree with Mofukker, she looks too grumpy in those photos and that would set alarm bells ringing for me.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

she looks like she is wearing a mask of make up and or photoshopped.

Offline sumofallparts

I looked at here - the biggest no-no for me is the zero rating. No feedback, no visit.

Offline mh

I looked at here - the biggest no-no for me is the zero rating. No feedback, no visit.

I have visited one or two ladies with no feedback. In fact I think the ones to be more wary of are those with just 1 or 2 as they are quite frequently faked.

I won't say the 0 feedback ones have been exceptionally good, they were no better than OK. But I had a better time with them than with some who had a high double digit positive feedback.

I know what ou mean but ladies who have a phone number often have no feedback as their guests do not make books so no feedback left. And many on here say they will not visit ladies with no phone number. These two strategies clash.

phil1107

I don't get how she is so fussy about the don't when she is a BDSM receiver ?

Offline fisherofsouls

I don't get how she is so fussy about the don't when she is a BDSM receiver ?

LOL, 99% of the time that means "you can give me a couple of light slaps on the butt  and think yourself lucky" !!

Offline Aldaman

Hi everyone first time poster long time punter.
I also saw her once and put a field report up also, a very poor service indeed. Which is a shame as she does look ok and was local to me. When I saw her she looked drugged up on drunk and was asking me about drugs which put me off. She also tried to put a condom on as soon as I took my clothes off before I was ready. She does change her pictures a lot and are back up now and I can confirm that that is her. But I wouldn't recommend.

Paulscouse

Hey guys this one is just not to be visited.i agree wiv everythin your saying. My visit was in august. Total waste money and time drugs she was asking me if i new were she can get some.shocked was not the word  came for fun love. Lol.she is on different sites and says vip and does all goes stuff.total fake Avoid this one.

Hey guys this one is just not to be visited.i agree wiv everythin your saying. My visit was in august. Total waste money and time drugs she was asking me if i new were she can get some.shocked was not the word  came for fun love. Lol.she is on different sites and says vip and does all goes stuff.total fake Avoid this one.

Sorry, but vanda.sexyyy is no longer active on this site. We have searched for other members that operate in the same area.

why have you again revived a dead thread? 2nd one today.

yorkshire123

Hi Paulscouse, whats with your writing style?
You sound like a women trying to sound like a geezer  :unknown:

Paulscouse

Let me assure u mate i am all man.wat wiv da comment u sayin am  gay or wat.i aint into playing a woman thanks.is there somethin wrong wiv way some people write maybe its because u bit more common aye lad.keep ya smutty remarks an maybe its you thats the woman lad

yorkshire123

Let me assure u mate i am all man.wat wiv da comment u sayin am  gay or wat.i aint into playing a woman thanks.is there somethin wrong wiv way some people write maybe its because u bit more common aye lad.keep ya smutty remarks an maybe its you thats the woman lad

If your going to have a meltdown then at least have the decency to do it in a manner that most can understand, respect init aye   :music:
Another fucking idiot  :unknown:

fredpunter

I thumb you're better when you do borat

Offline Jimmyredcab

Your days are numbered tosspot.     :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

cockneybstrd

Calm Down Calm Down.

Anyway Scouse Mouse no one is judging you if your gay. We dont mind if you took up in the arse while on remand.

Offline hendrix

How old are you?

yorkshire123

How old are you?

Hendrix I'm surprised with your lack of sensitivity, don't you know its rude to ask a lady her age  ;)

Offline hendrix

Hendrix I'm surprised with your lack of sensitivity, don't you know its rude to ask a lady her age  ;)

:D

Offline lewishamguy

Gaylord or lesbian? :P

Offline Tailpipe

Still not to late for cunt of the week  :D

Offline Meursault

Offline adindas

For the benefit of all I herewith post her pictures

If you look at these pictures (enlarge pic No. 3 & 4) I believe that many will say that she is attractive with cracking body. Decent tall ( about 170-173 cm I believe).

The pictures are accurate. Unfortunately, her bad attitude has put me off that make me not going to come back....

If you have plunged your willy inside that glory hole of a good looking prossie until you come, you will never regret it. Especially if you are just paying £40 for half hour.