Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent, Edgbaston, Brum  (Read 2897 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What a surprise - another positive review ;)

I went to see Michelle yesterday (Saturday) afternoon.

Comms

Initial contact made two weeks prior to the booking date, I knew that Michelle is popular so figured an advance booking was a good idea.  E-mail contact is precise and too the point - there's no fluff (which is fair enough).  Switched to text message contact on the day - responses were always fairly prompt.  I had read comments about Michelle being "business like" or "professional"  in previous reviews and to be fair she does come over a little cold in the comms - so this left me with some trepidation on the day.

Venue

I gave myself an extra 15 mins time to get there and I'm glad I did.  It turns out my satnav took me straight past Michelle's place and I then faffed about trying to find somewhere to park, gave up and headed to the Aldi - which is also not the easiest to find.  If driving and not been there before - give yourself plenty of time.  There is 90 mins free parking for customers at the Aldi, I've read some horror stories about Aldi having some kind of parking system that means you have to go into the store and register your car - well not this one, so that was a result.  Michelle's place is a short walk up the road from the Aldi and is a very nice little rented terrace place.

On knocking on the door I was greeted by a blonde vision of loveliness wearing the pink fluffy dressing gown from the UKE site.  A quick welcoming kiss (nice touch) then upstairs to the boudoir.  It was a cold winter's day with an evil wind so I had a quick shower to warm up then back into Michelle's room and the action.

There's no point me providing a blow by blow account as there are plenty of reviews on Michelle so sexually it's pretty obvious what you're getting.

Any worries I may have had about her being in any way cold completely evaporated - Michelle is a lovely sweet girl, and provides a stunning gentle gfe.

Her oral had me on the edge of cumming several times and then the first round of sex had her on top and she road me to a rather noisy completion (from me).  She playfully admonished me for the neighbours probably hearing that I'd cum - whoops! Sorry Michelle's neighbours  :blush:

Michelle has a little bowl of chocolates next to her bed - which she kindly offered me one as I was recovering from round one - the choc was great to give me a little bit of energy and is a really nice touch.

We then had a nice chat about all sorts of random stuff - her English is superb and she has a really sexy soft accent.

It wasn't long before I was ready for round 2 and this time I indulged in missionary until I collapsed on top of the poor girl - utterly spent.

We had another nice chat about music, and other subjects, and in the end I had to ask Michelle what the time was - she certainly isn't a clock watcher - I think I was about 5 mins over by that point.  I got dressed - was introduced to Michelle's dog - who is also lovely and then was on my merry way a very happy man.

As I wandered out into the light dazed and very happy - I did almost manage to get myself run over on the main road outside -  I started crossing the road while the lights were red but they changed on me half way through my stagger.  I was amused by some twat in a driving instructor car leaning out his window to call me a prick - nice.  In that post coital glow nothing can touch you.

I got back to the car and had intended to buy something from the aldi in case they wanted to fine me for not being a customer but yet again the queues were really long so gave up and just drove off. I think I may well have been close to the 90 minute mark so may well yet get that cheerful letter through the post and the fine.  That may take some explaining to the other half so I'm going to have to keep a careful eye on the post for the next week or so...

In summary - really nice girl, excellent company, great sex, very vanilla gfe - if you don't like the vanilla gfe don't go and see her, pick someone else.

Also - Michelle is a smoker, but apart from the cigarettes in the bathroom I couldn't taste or smell cigarette smoke anywhere.  :thumbsup:

Offline Razor Boy

Glad you had a good time mate....I need to free myself up and get her off my HL as soon as  :thumbsup:

bod666

She's well worth it. I can see why so many punters travel a long distance to go see her

Offline samsung1

Thanks for the review, How much did you pay for the hour? £120?

Shes raised it again to £130  :wacko:
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 11:16:46 pm by samsung1 »

GolfNut

Nice review bod.

She's well worth it. I can see why so many punters travel a long distance to go see her

Exactamundo!  :thumbsup: Could end up costing me a packing in petrol alone.

Offline Placebo88

Glad you had a good time, How much did you pay for the hour? £120?

Shes raised it again to £130  :wacko:

De ja vu time ! On London tour at present ; hence altered pricing , will be £120 when she returns to Birmingham as she herself said on UKP when this question was last asked.

I have to say that her 90 minute session is very competitively priced at £160 ; definitely worth some consideration.

Offline Nagilum

Nice review bod.

Exactamundo!  :thumbsup: Could end up costing me a packing in petrol alone.

And as we know, you have to at least got for 1.5 hours because of the travel.

I may go for 2 the next time.

Offline Juankerr

De ja vu time ! On London tour at present ; hence altered pricing , will be £120 when she returns to Birmingham as she herself said on UKP when this question was last asked.

I have to say that her 90 minute session is very competitively priced at £160 ; definitely worth some consideration.
Already rebooked for 90 minutes next time  :yahoo:

Great review bod  :hi:

Offline samsung1

Thanks for the correction!

Thought she had decided to increase her rates! 

:drinks:

Offline SamLP

Thanks for the review. She's is cold with comms and the review also confirms that she lied to me. Won't be attempting to book her again.

Offline Caratacus

Fair play Bod. I may also have to make the journey to Brum and pay her a visit (as there's bugger all here). I'm a tit man though, and her lack of a decent rack has been the reason i haven't visited her already. Are they better than her pics suggest?

Offline Bumbuttass

Not as big as Samantha's but still very responsive & very proportional to her frame... Service is probably slightly better but Comms is a lot better... If you can get an appointment  that is as she is always booked up

bod666

Thanks for the review. She's is cold with comms and the review also confirms that she lied to me. Won't be attempting to book her again.

Well that's intriguing.  Care to elaborate?

Offline SamLP

That's all I will say. She's not the first nor the last prossie to lie  :hi:

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Well that's intriguing.  Care to elaborate?
Must be the case of not getting the booking on Saturday.
If I said I wasn't working or I am not available it doesn't matter. Fact is I had appointments pre booked long ago and couldn't see you either way. Don't see any lies in there.

bod666

Makes sense. I can't see too much difference between "not working/fully booked" myself.  It's nothing to get too upset about  :unknown:

Offline SamLP

Who's upset and why are you so interested in finding out what the lie was, even sending me a pm titled "Go on"?
A lie is when you are told something that is false, which it blatantly was in this case. Not kicking a fuss but it is what it is, no two ways about it.

bod666

I was just curious whether it was a big deal or not. Obviously it wasn't. Moving on...

Offline SamLP

Which is why I refused to delve further into it, yet you still agreed that it wasn't a lie and made a comment that it shouldn't be something to be upset over. All quite unnecessary. Hopefully we can move on..

bod666

Naaaa. I'm a lover not a fighter  :kissgirl: the dude obviously wasn't upset and i misread his post. I was curious over a non issue as it turns out.

Offline Placebo88

I was just curious whether it was a big deal or not. Obviously it wasn't. Moving on...

What do you mean not a big deal , once the lies start who knows where they will end ? She's lost my trust completely now ; I wouldn't be all that surprised if it turns out her real name isn't even Michelle.

bod666

:sarcastic: :lol: :D that's given me a good laugh to go to sleep on - quality comedy  :drinks:

Offline Nagilum

Just err on the side of caution here. Let's drop the bickering because this is exactly what leads to banning.

Moving on, and getting us back on track, the review was decent and OP had fun.

Offline SamLP

Naglium, unfortunately some punters are too cuntstruck. I appreciate humour but when it's a veiled attempt to WK at the expense of the punter it's not appreciated.

Hank Moody

Cheers for pointing that out  :thumbsup: Not sure why I hadn't noticed it before. I will have to give that some thought as I'm hoping to see her again soon. I'm not often a two pop guy in a one hour booking so 90 minutes might give me a better chance :)