Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Ellysaa, Bristol  (Read 2112 times)

51 review(s) for ellysaa (37 positive, 4 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jaydefo24

Good-ish comm's... Instant responses to text but first fail was giving wrong flat number which was awkward...

Looks
Defo the girl in photos... Sizzling body, full lips and nice smile.

Seemed promising and friendly.,.

Performed strip style dancing and I buried my head in her ass...

Lame non kissing however ensured the punt would be downhill as it clearly states 'enjoys kissing' in profile.

I was chewing gum and am a very clean and not old guy.

So I find it offensive she didn't want to kiss..,

Oh well her body was hot ...

A rushed BJ with condominium on was again not what I wanted.

So... On to the fucking.. Which was excellent and that's why I give a neutral not negative here...

She took it nice and hardcore in many positions and when going down on her she seemed wet and open...

Foggy style was something magic and I could've exploded any second.

It was still all over in 15 mins... No second pops...

Vibe was good after and chatty flirtations plus trying on shoes left me feeling mixed about the punt.

Might see again to see if she's more receptive to the Xtras.

GBush

Think you've missed something fairly important.  Link?

theGOAT

Think you've missed something fairly important.  Link?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Did you get prices off her for extras?

Cheers!  :drinks:

GBush

£30 for anal ..................... if she does it

vw

It was still all over in 15 mins... No second pops...

Vibe was good after and chatty flirtations plus trying on shoes left me feeling mixed about the punt.

Might see again to see if she's more receptive to the Xtras.

Not one for me, to many other options even though her outcalls are cheap/

Her review history is shit to 3 negs, 1 positive (Must be the Wlesh air) and your Neutral.

Thanks for explaining chatty flirtations plus trying on shoes pushed her from negative to a neutral. 

Must put chatty flirtations plus trying on shoes on my bucket list !

bristolqwerty

Thanks for explaining chatty flirtations plus trying on shoes pushed her from negative to a neutral. 

Must put chatty flirtations plus trying on shoes on my bucket list ![/quote]

:( shame as she genuinely looks hot - glad the sex was good after the initial bullshit.

Offline jaydefo24

When I said 'receptive to Extras' I meant, receptive to her discretionary Xtras like 'kissing' and 'owo'.

Also, to confirm, I gave neutral because the sex bit was banging and post chat was warm meaning it lessened the rushed feeling.

fatmonkey85

none of that group of girls kiss or do owo, i really enjoyed seeing Ellysaa very feisty and a great tease, she seems to like a tongue up her arse. But defo not a sub. if you kissing which is GFE in my experience you need to see an English girl, or Angelina, or lara, or if you can find her Barbieisaslut they all get a big thumbs up from me :)