Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Channel X Glasgow  (Read 999 times)

chico1000

External Link/Members Only
£50 hh
Read the previous reviews on Channel aka Monika and concur with all that has been said before so won't wax lyrical. Channel was a back up plan and communications were quick and easy. The only thing to say  now is she is staying in a basement flat and she gives you the flat position and its not that apparent its a basement when your outside the building.  Anyway Channel took a small clothing request and when she opened the door she was naked apart from the requested stockings and heels and a towel.  She had a big smile on her face and  she looked attractive.  She may benefit from a little more make up and perhaps she makes more of an effort on longer more notice meetings but  I wasn't complaining, she ticked a good few of my boxes.  Pictures I would say are accurate and probably she looked a bit better in the flesh.  Anyway it was obvious she was sharing the flat with someone possibly Anais who was entertaining another client at the time.  Shower flat towels etc all basic but clean.  Then into room no hanging about straight into it and all enthusiastically given kissing was a bit light, no deep tongues but pleasant enough.  Good BJ (owo) but not super star status.  I finished in the bag with her reverse cowgirl so don't know about CIM but pretty sure its on offer.  Asked about uniforms but was suggesting on a longer booking.  Chit chat was minimal but she was fun enough and basics were understood.  All in all a good value positive and a b+ back up plan.

Offline David1970

Chico what size tits would you say she had?

chico1000

I am hopeless with sizes but big and natural.  Not huge but in proportion to her body.  Responsive nipples. Hope this helps. :drinks:

Offline David1970

I am hopeless with sizes but big and natural.  Not huge but in proportion to her body.  Responsive nipples. Hope this helps. :drinks:
Chico thanks for that may have a go at her.