Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _kinky_nicky_ - Leicester City Centre  (Read 742 times)

1 review(s) for _kinky_nicky_ (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Flunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The photos on her profile don't do her justice, she is missing a good couple of stones from them and a few years!

Nicky is in a very discreet block of flats in the very heart of the city centre up three flights of stairs. The building looks like it's ready to be demolished but the flat itself is very clean and cosy, the bathroom is well stocked.

I was greeted by Nicky who was hiding behind the door, once in she closed the door and kissed me. It seemed rude to run away at this point so the smaller brain won out. She is larger than her photos appear and although they might be of her they were taken when she was a few years younger.

Into the bedroom, she offers a shower, while I'm stripping off she is upselling her extras, told her that we'll see how it goes so she disappears with the £80. On returning from the shower Nicky had stripped naked and lay on the bed looking very inviting. I dived straight into RO but after a minute or so realised it was doing nothing for her and I couldn't be bothered. She put some lube on and played with herself briefly which allowed me to slip a finger in.

My turn, I lay down for some OWO which was nothing special, I asked about rimming and discovered it was £10 extra, bargain! I enjoyed a session of OWO, ball licking and rimming before coming in her mouth, where I think she was trying to tell me that that was an extra £20 without spilling any. She disappeared to wherever and returned with a minty fresh mouth. She offered a massage which I accepted and enjoyed. Following the massage she lay next to me and started with the GFE, a lot of kissing and stroking before moving into 69. At this point I would love to say I was rampant and ready for some serious fucking but I failed to rise to the occasion, despite her best efforts.

Her phone starts going, she is planning her next victim and I'm in the way so she cuts my time and I cut her extras. Overall paid £100 to a fat Polish pro$$ie for a massage and blow job. She is not huge, a chunky size 16 maybe? a little bit older than 35, affectionate is a strange word to describe a pro$$ie but that's how it felt although PSE is available at a price. I was tempted to post a negative but others can make a more informed choice and for those that find the description appealing she's not a bad punt.

leicesterdude

Thanks for the review matey. I've been tempted here.

Offline Knny