Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork Flirts  (Read 1384 times)

Flunt

Yes it's a pro$$ie touting for business trying to clear the cobwebs off a dusty phone?

How do you respond to them, most of the flirts I've had in the past have been undesirables from miles away. I've had one recently from one a former resident of my hot list, do I respond, negotiate, ignore?

vw

I turned off mine, if i want to contact a prossie I will.  The good ones don't need to remind you they are there !

Timmy2

I got one from a favourite who barred me from seeing her, I emailed her and told her it was inappropriate, I got an appology  :thumbsup:
Raddy

Ben4454

Last ditch effort. Had flirts from Manchester so I assume the phone is so dusty they are trying to get customers from outside the area.

Offline cat1144

i've had a few flirts recently.

They were from size +18 girls and ones approaching 50.....basically WGs who are getting desperate for business

Offline Buttons

I've only ever had them from horrors, the type you wouldn't fuck for free and with a stolen cock. :scare:

The only flirts I want to receive are from girls I've seen before, that I've had a great time with, offering me free sex and food.......and then I wake up and realise it's all a dream...... :lol:

Flunt

You'd think a flirt would come with some sort of offer, beyond what is on their profile - £20 off for first time punters?

Offline Sonny Crockett

Never had a flirt from an Adultwork WG, and couldn't care less if I got one. It's the actual meeting and fucking that counts.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 10:40:55 pm by Sonny Crockett »

Sureshot

I've had one from a bird who's put a blanket ban on UKP members  :lol: daft bint!!

Timmy2

I've had one from a bird who's put a blanket ban on UKP members  :lol: daft bint!!
Lushbutt?

chunky66

how do i get flirts in northants ?

vw

how do i get flirts in northants ?

#What you want desperate fat prossies sending you AW flirts ?

Don't think there is much you can do to encourage them, they are nothing to look forward to, quite horrific really.

chunky66

just a bit desperate any in northants

Sureshot

Lushbutt?

Thats her, she sent a couple over the last year so ive refused to book her based on her UKP stance and these stupid cries of desperation!

Flunt

Thats her, she sent a couple over the last year so ive refused to book her based on her UKP stance and these stupid cries of desperation!

Don't tell her you're a UKP member!

You can then give an honest review of whether she is worth seeing, if she's not worth it then at least you have the satisfaction of saying so on here.

Leitz.Noctilux

Also, it is quite obvious that the senders of these 'flirts' never read the profiles of the guys to whom they send these things.

I have no interest at all in being a submissive, yet have had several of these from women with 'Mistress' and 'Queen' in their names.

I now automatically ignore all of them.

Ben4454

The ban is in place so no one can hear how much of a rubbish punt she is.. she sounds like the type of girl no one would punt here anyway.