Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: elena.hot69-Harrow incall  (Read 1502 times)

1 review(s) for elena.hot69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Trippy420

She is the girl in the picture, she is good looking but unfortunately has a shit way of working in this business.

She was constantly on the phone also charged a few extras within the hour and was only allowed one postion and cum once  :mad: much better service elsewhere also left after 25 mins because they also have punters waiting already  :mad:

Sticking to the agencys for the next punt. Also i don't know how to post the link my first post   :hi:

Offline Wheelz77

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

this one?

copy and paste the link at the bottom of the AW page
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 11:30:13 pm by Wheelz77 »

Offline Tonyleung

She is the girl in the picture, she is good looking but unfortunately has a shit way of working in this business.

She was constantly on the phone also charged a few extras within the hour and was only allowed one postion and cum once  :mad: much better service elsewhere also left after 25 mins because they also have punters waiting already  :mad:

Sticking to the agencys for the next punt. Also i don't know how to post the link my first post   :hi:

OP " Also i don't know how to post the link my first post" funny how you managed in your previous posts...AND did you see bareback?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80348.msg998280#msg998280

Offline aanimator

Reminds me of my visit to Tina.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
One position, I then asked to come on her tits thinking that was pretty soft and she told me to wank into the condom.
She was fucking hot though just like this girl.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yet another Romanian lowlife skank, when are you gents going to learn.   :dash:

Offline poi

Yet another Romanian lowlife skank, when are you gents going to learn.   :dash:
And she has BB in the list  :dash:

Offline Cunning Punt

Her profile pics are of her on the phone, so one shouldn't perhaps be surprised she spent most of the time on the phone!

Briefly looked at this girl, so thanks for the review - and those who mentioned BB, because it is no longer on the 'likes'.

Shows the great benefit of UKP.

jimbobwood

When you saw the profile, did you think this will be a shit punt?

Harrow is very poor for punting at the moment. Only 4-5 good ones in the area.

If you want cheap, go to Soho.

Offline collector

BB no but unprotected sex is on the list  :bomb:

Daveangel

Her profile pics are of her on the phone, so one shouldn't perhaps be surprised she spent most of the time on the phone!

Briefly looked at this girl, so thanks for the review - and those who mentioned BB, because it is no longer on the 'likes'.

Shows the great benefit of UKP.
Ditto!!
Especially with the pictures of the lady on the phone