Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony massage in the west midlands  (Read 2767 times)

Offline Bugsys

losambo

yap..even me i want the massage which i can get big black ass girls here in birmingham

Offline Nippleman

Try Merrissa who runs Midaas Touch. Advertised a couple of months ago on gumtree.

Offline Lastma

Does she offer a sensual massage with HE and other extras?

Offline Nippleman

Does she offer a sensual massage with HE and other extras?

Not sure. May be this should be in the fbsm challenge thread!

Dodo

Not sure. May be this should be in the fbsm challenge thread!
Have you had a massage there??

Offline Bugsys

Has anyone got a tried and tested recommendation

Offline fuddle

Victoria at timetorelax.co.uk in Selly Oak. 20 years old. Pretty. Black. Recommended.

Offline Bugsys

Victoria at timetorelax.co.uk in Selly Oak. 20 years old. Pretty. Black. Recommended.

Can you touch?

Roadster

There used to be a lovely black girl doing massages in Moseley.  Saw her about 18 months ago.  She advertised on Vivastreet and/or Gumtree.  Did a quick search and came up with nothing.  Someone else may remember her and have contact details.  She was mentioned on the giant massage thread I think.

Sorry I can't be more help.

losambo

okay,,thanks a lot does she offers sex?

Offline bonham

Can you touch?
   no you cant but she seid would do toples if was her own place but the shop knows about the hr cus you have to book a sensual to see her cus others don't do it ,but it says tantric on there site so strange realy
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 05:50:24 pm by bonham »

Offline bonham

no you cant but she seid would do toples if was her own place but the shop knows about the hr cus you have to book a sensual to see her cus others don't do it ,but it says tantric on there site so strange realy