Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Birmingham - Hardly a surprise!  (Read 1577 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Being based in the East Midlands and also working in London has given me access to some of the best punting experiences any guy could dream of having.

Also being a member on UKE has drawn my attention to girls much further afield than I would have ever considered, but a few are definitely worth travelling for. Michelle falls into this category.

There is so much information on hand for this girl in the form of reviews on here, her face and body pics on her profile and now with UKE you can get a much clearer insight into what this girl is made of. All in all it makes probably the most risk free punt you could ever imagine.

Booking Michelle couldn't be easier. She is so well organised, and makes the majority of girls look like they couldn't organise the proverbial piss up in a brewery. Most definitely the most Customer focussed girl out there by a country mile. She responds to emails very efficiently. Obviously she's a busy girl but very accommodating and literally bent over backwards to find a suitable date and time for our meet. Full marks and a good start indeed.

So an hour and a half drive across the east/west midlands border took me to her location with easy parking within a few minutes.

Knowing what to expect is a little bit of a disappointment as the apprehension of entering the doorway waiting to see what lies behind can be a bit of a turn on. I thought I knew what I was expecting to see. How wrong can you be? The many photos, and I've also seen her PG, did nothing to prepare me for the sheer physical beauty of this girl. She's tall we know, her legs go on forever. The middle bit is perfectly proportioned and her face is stunning. I don't think I've see a pic of her with a smile and so she appears a little stand offish, and this did make me feel a little apprehensive. The reality is she hardly stops smiling in your company, and that makes her so much more attractive in the flesh.

Dressed to kill in a tight red silky dress,  she welcomed me with a kiss led me inside and upstairs to the boudoir. She has a very sexy voice. How often have you seen a stunner then when she opens her mouth the entire image goes down the pan. Definitely not the case with Michelle.

I'd already showered but after the drive decided to freshen up, so jumped in the shower and emerged wrapped in the towel to find her waiting for me. In her heels she was quite a bit taller than short arsed me, so I got her on the bed and she introduced her luscious lips to my freshly shaved golf balls and shaft.

The combination of her full lips and the incredible way she uses her tongue was quite exquisite and after a minute or two, I needed to unwrap the goodies, so she laid back and unpeeled each layer to reveal those very pert titties and incredibly erect nipples which stood to attention as I licked.

I slid down the bed and she lifted her arse to remove her panties and I gorged on a fresh smooth pussy which tasted yummy.

I then moved onto the bed and she spent what seemed forever giving me more attention than I could cope with for more than a few minutes. I suggested 69 and she duly obliged, after which she came up for air and some more DFK.

I was now ready for the jacket, so she slipped it on and we went into mish and it felt very good and still the kissing continued. She moves with great rhythm and pushes back in time to get a proper grind going, I kept adjusting my angle to hit different spots and I could tell when she enjoyed the switch as she let out a pleasurable moan and a whispered "fuck". We switched to doggy and I slipped a finger into her tight little lubed ass expecting her to complain, but not a peep and some more moaning told me she was rather enjoying it.

I had to switch to stop myself cumming so she went on top and gyrated her hips and bounced up and down then laid back and gave a great view as she was doing all the work.

I'd lost track of time as usual but felt like I was ready to pop, so back into doggy and let loose over a weeks worth which felt like my balls had exploded. She cleaned me up, then we lay on the bed chatting and kissing as you do. Her skin is so soft I couldn't keep my hands off her and got a nice telling off for tweaking her nipple a bit too hard, oops!

She's very business like in many respects but occasionally I saw glimpses of what I consider to be a charming, affectionate and very intelligent young woman who knows where she's going. As time was running down and I knew I wasn't really going to manage another pop and checking the time we had 15 minutes, I decided to slip between her legs and have a play, which she was more than happy to let me do. My lips and tongue sucking and licking around her clit and a finger caressing her g spot eventually got her writhing with pleasure and making some very pleasurable noises building up to a crescendo and what appeared to be a very enjoyable climax for Michelle, and she actually started giggling as she came. It was rather cute but I thought nothing of it, then she told me that she doesn't come very often. Clearly she is a giver rather than taker, and blimey can she give it!

Disappointingly my hour and a half with Michelle had now come to an end and after many more kisses, I left and started the drive home with that feeling of satisfaction in my loins we all know too well, while at the same time that sinking feeling of returning back to reality after experiencing sheer bliss for what seemed a blink of an eye.

I can say meeting Michelle was an experience I won't forget in a hurry and she has indeed set the bar very high for my future punts.
Only a few girls I've met to date measure up to her in terms of quality of service, but the combination of her sheer physical beauty, combined with her desire to give pleasure and her warm personality, puts her at the top of the charts. Hardly surprising when you look her review stats and the number of posts that mention her.

She is the epitome of the term sensuous GFE, and her set up is as good as it gets.

So yet another relatively boring positive for the delectable Michelle.

If you haven't already you really should!

Happy Punting!

GN  :hi:

Ming

You utter utter utter B'stard, I want a go...............

Excellent review  :drinks:
and I definitely want a go

Ming  :hi:

Offline Juankerr

Great review GN  :hi:

I'm not in the least bit surprised that you had an excellent meet with Michelle, she is a lovely Lady  :thumbsup:

GolfNut

You utter utter utter B'stard, I want a go...............

Excellent review  :drinks:
and I definitely want a go

Thank you. So what on earth is stopping you Ming?  :D

Ming

Thank you. So what on earth is stopping you Ming?  :D
Tried the other day and failed, so have just sent a begging / grovelling email  :D and hope that she will take pity on me.

I need a good punt, had too many mediocre ones recently  :cry:

GolfNut

Great review GN  :hi:

I'm not in the least bit surprised that you had an excellent meet with Michelle, she is a lovely Lady  :thumbsup:

Thanks Juan. Hardly a surprise as the title says, but she was even better than I expected and a super lass with it.  :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Tried the other day and failed, so have just sent a begging / grovelling email  :D and hope that she will take pity on me.

I need a good punt, had too many mediocre ones recently  :cry:

Sorry to hear that Ming. I booked well in advance. She is clearly in demand but enough notice should get you a meet.

As close to a guaranteed good punt as you will get with Michelle for sure.

Offline _Bender_

It's a crying shame she won't see black gents, oh well, her choice.  :cry:

Offline hendrix

It's a crying shame she won't see black gents, oh well, her choice.  :cry:

+1

Timmy2

Great Review GN
Saying glad you enjoyed, seems pointless :thumbsup:
Raddy

GolfNut

Great Review GN
Saying glad you enjoyed, seems pointless :thumbsup:
Raddy

Thanks Raddy, appreciate it.  :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

An excellent review GN and I'm glad you had fun... Now if you'll excuse me I have to wipe the drool off my keyboard.

GolfNut

An excellent review GN and I'm glad you had fun... Now if you'll excuse me I have to wipe the drool off my keyboard.

Thanks Nag. I certainly did and you know only too well as my experience wasn't dissimilar to yours, so the memories must still be lingering, as will mine for a while yet.  :wacko:

Offline Nagilum

Thanks Nag. I certainly did and you know only too well as my experience wasn't dissimilar to yours, so the memories must still be lingering, as will mine for a while yet.  :wacko:

I certainly do  :drinks: