Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot&Seductive AKA Hot Ameera - Camden, Mornigton Crescent  (Read 3369 times)

125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline collector

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
old profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 
I'll keep it fairly short as she's been reviewed several times.

Comms: AW mails and texts. Booked few days in advance. She had to cancel with a reasonable notice, postponing for two days later. No problems with that.

Location: Studio flat in Camden near Mornington Crescent station. Same street and in the opposite side where the retired Angela AKA Wet Ginger used to work.
There was a worker doing some maintenance on the strairs and he was actually the reason of the cancellation but unfortunately he was still working there after few days. Honestly I didn't mind, no feeling embarassed at all about his presence, I was already in the right mood for this punt that I was planning since long time :dance:

Look: had a vague remembrance of the face pics in her old profile, thinking she was cute, but nothing of special. In the flesh was so much better facially. Her body as well is very attractive, slim but curvy, nice pair of tits and legs and hot round arse. I liked a lot her alternative look (few piercings and tattoos). 

Attitude: nice to chat with. Offered me a glass of wine :drinks:

Price: £130 for one hour.

Service: DFK, OWO, CIM, almost DT, gagging, some facefucking, balls licking, HJ, RO, 69, fingering in pussy and arse, sex in CG and mish, spanking giving and receiving, use of toy.

Service is simply superb. Ameera is a sex machine full of energy. Impressive riding skill.
To be honest and fair, I felt some teeth during the BJ but her technique with mouth and hand is very good and worked so hard and for long time doing it.
DFK is really deep, wet and very pleasant. One of my favourite kissers for sure.
She is also into giving some domination, usually not my cup of tea but some of the things she did, I enjoyed (e.g. spanking giving, some light biting, nipple pinching).
Just to let you guys know she probably does prostate massage. She tried to finger me while blowing, but it's no for me. Some would surely enjoy it.
I also saw some toys that we didn't use except a vibrator she used for herself while me and her fingering both her holes. Watching her cumming was bloody sensual :kissgirl:  :D

In conclusion it's obvious I highly recommend her. Really tempted to see her again in a duo session, said she doesn't mind to work with any other girl of my choice  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
old profile: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 
I'll keep it fairly short as she's been reviewed several times.

Comms: AW mails and texts. Booked few days in advance. She had to cancel with a reasonable notice, postponing for two days later. No problems with that.

Location: Studio flat in Camden near Mornington Crescent station. Same street and in the opposite side where the retired Angela AKA Wet Ginger used to work.
There was a worker doing some maintenance on the strairs and he was actually the reason of the cancellation but unfortunately he was still working there after few days. Honestly I didn't mind, no feeling embarassed at all about his presence, I was already in the right mood for this punt that I was planning since long time :dance:

Look: had a vague remembrance of the face pics in her old profile, thinking she was cute, but nothing of special. In the flesh was so much better facially. Her body as well is very attractive, slim but curvy, nice pair of tits and legs and hot round arse. I liked a lot her alternative look (few piercings and tattoos). 

Attitude: nice to chat with. Offered me a glass of wine :drinks:

Price: £130 for one hour.

Service: DFK, OWO, CIM, almost DT, gagging, some facefucking, balls licking, HJ, RO, 69, fingering in pussy and arse, sex in CG and mish, spanking giving and receiving, use of toy.

Service is simply superb. Ameera is a sex machine full of energy. Impressive riding skill.
To be honest and fair, I felt some teeth during the BJ but her technique with mouth and hand is very good and worked so hard and for long time doing it.
DFK is really deep, wet and very pleasant. One of my favourite kissers for sure.
She is also into giving some domination, usually not my cup of tea but some of the things she did, I enjoyed (e.g. spanking giving, some light biting, nipple pinching).
Just to let you guys know she probably does prostate massage. She tried to finger me while blowing, but it's no for me. Some would surely enjoy it.
I also saw some toys that we didn't use except a vibrator she used for herself while me and her fingering both her holes. Watching her cumming was bloody sensual :kissgirl:  :D

In conclusion it's obvious I highly recommend her. Really tempted to see her again in a duo session, said she doesn't mind to work with any other girl of my choice  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the great Review collector. Pleased you enjoyed your time with the gorgeous Ameera. She's been on my HL for quite some time now, so I am bloody jealous mate. I will defo get around to seeing Ameera at some point this year mate.  :wacko: :yahoo: :thumbsup:

Offline collector

You're welcome  :hi:
Was in my HL too since long time. One of the first WGs I put in my to do list. Then for one thing or another didn't contact her since last week. Glad I finally met her.

Offline Tonyleung

Indeed thanks for the review - sounds like a good experience to be had. :)

ramrodronnie

You're welcome  :hi:
Was in my HL too since long time. One of the first WGs I put in my to do list. Then for one thing or another didn't contact her since last week. Glad I finally met her.

:lol: Nice one collector. I can see that you had a great session with Ameera, she is definitely a Top Girl. I'll bet you are glad mate. Great choice IMO. I want to see Ellie Rose, Ameera, and a Polish girl called Khloe at some point during the year. All three of these girls tick all of my boxes. So some serious saving to do mate.  :wacko: :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Awesome review Mr C

Have seen her 121 and also duoing with Ellie Rose, which was rather special.

Probably one of the best SPs out there. She's definitely an Energiser bunny, non stop action and just loves it hard and fast.

Glad to hear your experience mirrors mine.

GN

Hornydevil247

Offline claretandblue

A top girl in the bedroom and a smart cookie also, she worked out who I was on here and I've only seen her twice!

Offline collector

Cheers guys. Seems all of us had a good time with her.
Except RRR who didn't see her yet, yeah mate I recommend you to see her and Khloe as well. Both top girls.

Estoril

Nice review - I have her on my HL but at the moment I plan seeing a few before her.

Did you get any sense of a smoker when you saw her?

ramrodronnie

Cheers guys. Seems all of us had a good time with her.
Except RRR who didn't see her yet, yeah mate I recommend you to see her and Khloe as well. Both top girls.

:lol: Watch this space collector. Watch this space mate. I will be seeing her asap.  :D

Offline collector

:lol: Watch this space collector. Watch this space mate. I will be seeing her asap.  :D
Sounds you got a plan. Good, looking forward for your review

Offline collector

Nice review - I have her on my HL but at the moment I plan seeing a few before her.

Did you get any sense of a smoker when you saw her?
During the first kiss no. Later we actually smoked together, so as a smoker myself, I didn't mind.

ramrodronnie

Sounds you got a plan. Good, looking forward for your review

:lol: I have a plan collector. But my wallet won't let me carry it all out as I would very much like it to.  :cry:

Estoril

During the first kiss no. Later we actually smoked together, so as a smoker myself, I didn't mind.

Cool, I'll keep her in same HL position.  :cool: