Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Some Glasgow Reviews  (Read 1984 times)

Offline auldie63

Stuck in dock for a few days so to pass the time decided to try and write some reviews of the ladies I have seen in the past while.
Recently I have only been to a well reviewed excellent provider so did not see the point of me adding my tuppence worth to the many reviews of her already. Medical wise ain’t been able to do shit since before Noel so these ain’t new, last year at least.

Positives

Karla      Ain’t on AW or any of the other usual suspects so you have to put  eroticmassageGlasgow.com   In your browser.
              Definitely girl in the pics but they don’t do her justice. Lovely Italian girl, rub & tug only but B2B massage in a thong and allows touching. Knows as much about massage as Clyde Navigation but a very pleasant girl who does get the job done and I would recommend her and intend to go back.

Maria      External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
              Advertises massage but I have never just got a massage from her. Facially maybe not the brawest but then neither am I, but her body is something else. Usually starts with a massage but within 5min you are wrestling about on the bed and it’s OWO, 69, protected sex etc. A really nice girl with a great attitude and always smiling and laughing, don’t know if she’s laughing at me but don’t care either. She is great vfm and will be back.

Lily External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
              Saw her late summer if I remember. Had to go to Strathaven as she had just got a new place there and was thinking of moving from East Kilbride. Very nice and attractive girl who has a very good attitude and does all she says on her page with enthusiasm. Met with a nice kiss then onto the bed for DFK, OWO, 69 and CIM was all she wrote. The flat I was in was lovely with all facilities, which ain’t surprising as I think it was a just refurbished building. Afterwards we chatted about her intention to move there and I did say that with winter coming those are not the best of roads and the public transport situation is dire out there, and judging by what I have seen on here since it looks as though she has thought better of it. Bloody good time and vfm would have been back if things had been better.

OTHERS

Cindy     Went to see her about the middle of Dec.   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
                Not sure what to say about this. Certainly a pleasant enough woman who does everything she says on her page, OWO CIM etc., but somehow just didn’t feel any connect. Wouldn’t say robotic or by the numbers but felt it is just a way of earning to her and that’s all. Says she’s been abroad and either overdone the sun or is overdoing the sunbeds as her skin is like leather. Have to say a Neutral.

MUNTERS I HAVE OR HAVEN’T MET
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Bastard left me sitting in the motor as I think I saw the guy she had double booked me with going in as I was Parking. One of those who sends you a txt 20min later when you are off home to ask if you are still there.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Similar deal with this one.

/www.adultwork.com/3321803 or External Link/Members Only
Not sure if this is just a straight B & S setup or the pics are a few stone ago or the girl that answered the door has eaten the one in the pics but got outa dodge as soon as it was obvious she was the only one there.

AVOID THE ABOVE

Hope this is of some help, happy punting and let’s be fucking careful out there.

Offline David1970

You had a lucky escape with A-V-A Vanessa.
She is a Gypo who looks closer 14 than her advertised age.

chico1000

Thanks for sharing Auldie good and bad. Enjoy your cruise, I take it that's what you meant and not the dock at the High Court.

Offline tazman1002001

I need to go and see Lilybelle
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

Thanks for sharing Auldie good and bad. Enjoy your cruise, I take it that's what you meant and not the dock at the High Court.
Nearly as bloody bad, stuck in hospital.

Offline auldie63

Sorry folks just realised that I have stuck this in the wrong section, should be in reviews.

chico1000

Try to imagine the nurses in more appealing outfits.

Offline tazman1002001

Sorry folks just realised that I have stuck this in the wrong section, should be in reviews.

You old fart ......ive asked Admin to move it to the reviews section
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

You old fart ......ive asked Admin to move it to the reviews section

Admin said "I moved it out of the review section because a bunch of reviews squeezed into one like that are no longer allowed"

So looks like one review only per thread in the reviews section from now on
Banned by:

Offline auldie63

You learn something every day eh!

ickydicky

Hope you back on the pussy trail soon. Or mabe you could fix and incall and get a wg in you gvie you a wank.  :diablo:

Thanks for those reviews. Here a wee question. Which Glasgow based wgs - Romanians EXcluded - would you advise to avoid at all costs. And why.

Offline auldie63

Which Glasgow based wgs - Romanians EXcluded - would you advise to avoid at all costs. And why.
Sorry but can't be any help there as, apart from the ones mentioned, above my last bad punt was a right while ago and have long since flushed it from the grey matter.

Offline Happyjose

Keep away from the light, Auldie

Expect you'll be out and about, rattling a few before too long

Offline jcdenton

Karla      Ain’t on AW or any of the other usual suspects so you have to put  eroticmassageGlasgow.com   In your browser.
              Definitely girl in the pics but they don’t do her justice. Lovely Italian girl, rub & tug only but B2B massage in a thong and allows touching. Knows as much about massage as Clyde Navigation but a very pleasant girl who does get the job done and I would recommend her and intend to go back.

Actually, that website is for Veronica, but the address is very similar to Karla's, which is External Link/Members Only by the looks of things.  Haven't tried either, so thanks for the comments about Karla.

Offline auldie63

Just noticed the similarity the other day. It's the same photos but different phone nos.

Offline seeker

Here's a get well soon
Auldie  :drinks: