Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inserting pics on reviews  (Read 1469 times)

Ming

Hi,

After some guidance please gents.

There is a positive trend toward inserting pictures on reviews to show the WG visited at that time, this is beneficial over the long term as quite often profiles get sold on and the girls change completely from the one who was originally reviewed.

I have a few reviews to write and would like to do this, but my one attempt so far has failed,

There are a few girls who are still active on AW and a couple who's profiles have disappeared but who I have saved pictures from their profiles, including one where the profile owner has changed.

So can someone please tell me how to post a picture from an active website and (if possible) from a saved picture on my storage devices?

Apologies if Iam missing something obvious or if the question has already been asked and answered elsewhere

Many thanks

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 09:06:16 pm by Ming »

getonit

Hi Ming, yes it is something I do and as seen on the recent cute Nicole thread it is something I wish I had done earlier.  This is how i do it  there maybe other ways, this is with windows 7 + later , don't know about mac :

ctrl + s on the pic you want saved , save it to desktop, easier to find later.
open pic with paint , resize it so say 400 pixels horizontal and save.
go to External Link/Members Only and press where it says browse in grey , search in your desktop for the pic and upload (it may ask for you type in something to prove you are a human).
Copy and paste the link i.e. the one that has IMG at both ends to the place you want the pic .
check preview to make sure it has done successfully  .
that's it.

Offline WelshClipper

Ming

This may go down as a dumb response but this is what I did.

I went to someone's review and I pretended I was replying to it using the quote feature

This exposes the way the reviewer inserted the photo.

I then simply copied and pasted and replaced with my photo

Simples yes  Cheating yes ...but it worked.  :hi:

AsianDave

The above advice is correct you should save pictures to your device and the same to an upload site like tinypic, once there you will get a direct link code, copy this and when writing your review you will see and 'img' icon, hit this and paste your link within. I'd recommend you use the preview button to make sure it works, size can be adjusted with a "width=400" addition but that's probably going to complicate things at this stage, feel free to pm me if you need further help or ask here

You can also link to the adult work profile picture but as you state correctly profiles change and the uploaded photo will change with the link so the above method is better.

I hope this helps

Offline Kendrig

Thanks for this post, have done what 'getonit' has stated and pics work in a PM I sent. The pics are big though, is there any recommended size settings, so will be a decent size on Reviews.

milo

In the PuntingWiki there is an item on posting pictures.

I don't know if it answers your question but it may be worth a looking at if you haven't seen it yet.

External Link/Members Only

Ming

In the PuntingWiki there is an item on posting pictures.

I don't know if it answers your question but it may be worth a looking at if you haven't seen it yet.

External Link/Members Only

Thanks milo, but the problem has long since been cured now that Admin has added the "Attach Images" link to each thread.

Offline Rockhead

I'm still lost. How do you save an image from Adultwork? It always says 'image is copyrighted and cannot be copied' or something...

milo

How do you save an image from Adultwork?
Various ways are outlined in the Adultwork section of the PuntingWiki which can be found towards the bottom of every page on UKP.

For your convenience here is a link -
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43613.0

Offline azrael

I'm still lost. How do you save an image from Adultwork? It always says 'image is copyrighted and cannot be copied' or something...

Just like this, hold down on the image you want it give you two options copy or save. Save the image then go to the bit below where it says Attach Images then select the file where you have stored your picture. Easy as 123, admins made it a lot easier compared to before :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 09:00:16 pm by azrael »

Ming

Rockhead, it depends on which browser you are using? If you use Firefox you can download an add on that allows you to copy blocked / copyrighted material.

Roadster

I understand that the add on that Ming mentions (RightToClick) is no longer available.  I still use an old version.

I have not tried but I also understand that re-jigging firefox to defeat a disabled right click is a pretty easy hack.

Google "firefox disable right click" for details.

:hi:

Offline jimgooooo

if you're on windows 8/8.1/10 you got this nifty little tool

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Rockhead

Finally found a method that works, courtesy of someone called Corky from December 2014. Every other method got me nowhere - probably due to my browser.

Anyway:

1 - Right click not on the image, but on the white space surrounding the image at the side. On the right click menu select "view page source"

2 - Hit CTRL + F and in the search box type "jpg" and hit enter until you find the .jpg image which is hyper linked.  (edit - it's actually easy to find without doing the search thing - RH)

3 - Click on the hyper link to open the picture and you can right click and save as you normally would.