Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LARA SUPERSTAR + NADIA SUPERSTAR - Olympia  (Read 2094 times)

2 review(s) for NAUGHTIEST NADIA (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
3 review(s) for LARA PARTY GIRL (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ghost

NADIA SUPERSTAR External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

LARA SUPERSTAR External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Had been to a gig in Hammersmith with a friend. After the gig he suggested we find some ladies nearby.
Found Nadia and Lara on aw and as they were working together in the same place we decided to give it a go.
Quick taxi ride to their apartment just over from Olympia and it was game on.
Not sure if they take their own calls/messages but on arrival they was suprised to see two guys arrive together so they had clearly not understood/been told.
On arrival they told us we would have to share a bed as there was only one room, the girls looked good, so we handed over £100 each for an hours service. I was hoping to have a play with both ;)
We were offered drugs for sale but declined.
The girls started with some oral, a little reverse oral followed by handjobs. They didnt seem to want to rush into fucking, but i thought what the hell, we are here for an hour ill fuck her on the 2nd pop. Big mistake, once i came over her hand about 15 mins in that was it, no 2nd pop allowed :(
Got dressed and left rather dissapointed.

Yeboahsleftfoot

Thats a shocker Ghost, I've had a mare today and these two were on my hotlist, now they are off it, thanks for the review and better luck next time.

LL

That is a shocker. I've never been offered drugs before on a punt!  How odd.  What kind?!

Yeboahsleftfoot

I came out of the shower once to find a girl, naked, l cutting a line on a mirror on the bed, she asked I wanted some....

ramrodronnie

I came out of the shower once to find a girl, naked, l cutting a line on a mirror on the bed, she asked I wanted some....

If I see any WG on a punt doing drugs Yeboahsleftfoot I walk, No Question!!  :angry:

Yeboahsleftfoot

If I see any WG on a punt doing drugs Yeboahsleftfoot I walk, No Question!!  :angry:

I did, can you imagine a coked up hyper bitch noshing you off, no thanks, I value my cock....

Offline pewpewpew

Can't say it would bother me if a WG was on drugs. Have aeen a lot of people say it's a no no but can't see why

Offline Ghost

That is a shocker. I've never been offered drugs before on a punt!  How odd.  What kind?!
cocaine at £80 a gram!
I dont touch the stuff but even i know those prices are shocking!

LL

cocaine at £80 a gram!
I dont touch the stuff but even i know those prices are shocking!
Not that I'm into drugs but if I was I'm not sure I'd trust a Romanian hooker as my dealer unless I could bring my own scales along :D