Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy-Ana - West Drayton  (Read 1214 times)

33 review(s) for _x_Ana_x_Massage  (20 positive, 8 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ghost

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Telephoned to make sure she was available before travelling.
Drove to the the address/road she had text to me and made contact again to find out where was best to park/closest to her place.
The name of the road where she told me to park doesnt seem to exist so i contacted her again, but this time no reply.
Waited about in my car for another 20 mins until she finally contacted me again stating id have to wait another 10 mins.
Half hour later i was still sitting there so i text her that i was leaving.
Didnt seem bothered she had fucked up my day.
Total waste of time!

Offline The_Don

Sounds like she double booked you. Not good at all and no sorry, for wasting 50+ mins of your time  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 07:25:47 pm by The_Don »

Offline Ghost

Sounds like she double booked you. Not good at all and no sorry, for wasting 50+ mins of your time  :thumbsdown:
Waited aroung for 50mins plus the hour it took me to drive there :(

Offline Trenlover

she must be getting tons of bookings then to be able to afford double booking a client and losing a potential customer, rather than just taking a few minutes and trying to schedule them around each other.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Curvy? She looks slim and plainly photoshopped to me.

Offline Nagilum

Drove to the the address/road she had text to me and made contact again to find out where was best to park/closest to her place.
The name of the road where she told me to park doesnt seem to exist so i contacted her again, but this time no reply.
Waited about in my car for another 20 mins until she finally contacted me again stating id have to wait another 10 mins.
Total waste of time!

Sorry OP, that is terrible

Always have a plan B so you can avoid total disappointment and ruining your day.

Thank you for the review, one to avoid for me!

Offline MrMatrix

Thanks OP. Shit deal, may have cost you 2.5 hours return time and waiting. But its going to cost her a lot of business. :dash: Thats why we have UKP. Off my HL.

Offline punk

Total waste of time!

Never wait more than 15-20 minutes.

Offline The_Don

Waited aroung for 50mins plus the hour it took me to drive there :(

And the drive back?

or did you have a plan B?

Much like my punt with her:

Short verson: made to wait, rude, with a poor attitude

I travelled nearly 1 hour to get to this location (from work)

Never wait more than 15-20 minutes.

+1

I learned set to limit, some time ago, after dealing with time wasters.

Depending on the W/G I will wait 0 to up 20 + min max (for reg as long as they informed me)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 05:57:43 pm by The_Don »